Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Nov 2005 at 6:48 AM
Default Is there a way to remove people from a lot without removing all the furniture?
I have a little problem that has me stuck. Is there a way to remove people from a lot without removing all the furniture?

Before Hurricane Wilma hit Dade County I was playing sims. I created a couple to move into a beautiful mansion that took me a couple of days to furnish the way I like. The power went off while the coulple was entering the lot. Now it shows them there just frozen they won't move. It seems they did not fully download into the lot and they have a glitch. So now I'm stuck with a Beautiful furnished house and a couple who just womn't budge!

Help me anyone please!!!!!!!!!!

PS Thank Goodness everyone is ok!

My Avatar was made by the wonderful people of SIMply elau using one of my own sims.
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 9th Nov 2005 at 6:58 PM
Type the cheat moveobjects on and then try to delete the sims. Save, exit and then re-enter the lot. I hope that this will re-set the sims so that you can play them or move them out. If it doesn't work, try moving them out from neighbourhood view.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 9th Nov 2005 at 11:13 PM
Go to simlogical.com and download Inge's Stay Things Shrub. It's under miscellanous hacks. When you put this shrub on your lot anything that was placed there before the shrub will stay in the house when you move your family out. Make sure you read her instructions - particuarly about the fridges.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 10th Nov 2005 at 12:07 AM
Thank you I'll try each one in order if the first does not work I'll try the second. Thanks!

My Avatar was made by the wonderful people of SIMply elau using one of my own sims.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 20th Nov 2005 at 9:28 PM
Thanks for the tips guys. Problem solved.

Please close this thread.