Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Mar 2022 at 4:25 PM Last edited by goderguy : 19th Mar 2022 at 10:28 PM.
Default WCIF these headboards in my game?!?
This isn’t a typical WCIF post. I found the item I wanted. However, I have questions. The OP doesn’t seem to be active any more to ask. I found these headboards by Francythesims, and downloaded and installed the file. But I can’t find them in game. Does anyone know which category they are in? I’ve checked all the deco categories - wall, sculpture and miscellaneous. I checked beds. Do you need to download the mesh the OP based the headboards off of? She doesn’t say. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Screenshots

goderguy
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 19th Mar 2022 at 5:17 PM
I found a post with these and downloaded them. According to the OBJD, they are included under Wall Art and cost $5, so they should be near the top.

The post: https://francythatsims.tumblr.com/p...writing-mesh-if

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Mar 2022 at 5:27 PM
Thank you! I found them in game. They’re only 2 dimensional and not recolorable, so not what I was looking for, but thank you for pointing me in the right direction - and so quickly too!

goderguy
Inventor
#4 Old 20th Mar 2022 at 1:41 AM
Inventor
#5 Old 20th Mar 2022 at 1:46 AM
http://simsmusthave.blogspot.com/20...et-country.html
this one has a whole ton of different types

It looks like you need to download the All Beds as well to work with these.
Theorist
#6 Old 20th Mar 2022 at 6:35 PM
Everything on the blog above is DARN amazing! Thanks for sharing.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Inventor
#7 Old 20th Mar 2022 at 7:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HCAC
Everything on the blog above is DARN amazing! Thanks for sharing.

You're Welcome! I use just a couple of the headboards and I like them. I have such a hard time with the game beds I just want something plain.