Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Sep 2022 at 7:05 PM
Default WCIF a CC and Mod conflict detector?
I'm not sure whether or not this question would be better in the Help Forum, but I figured that one didn't include questions about mods so I'm putting this here for now.

To get to the point, I heard of a Custom Content and Mod conflict detector forever ago. Anyone who read my last post and helped me with that would probably know that I accidentally lost all of my mods and CC from a thumbdrive. Thankfully, that's not the main issue for this post.
The CC and Mod conflict detector I had heard of was one made by Delphy I think. I remember downloading it and not really seeing the program work, as it showed nothing no matter what path I tried giving it.

I've recently downloaded a lot of mods for my game and I've been wondering if many of them conflict. (I avoid anything that mentions a specific incompatible mod, but I have the attention span of a goldfish and can't always keep track of what every mod I downloaded said it edited.) And frankly I don't fancy opening my game just to find that it won't start or that several installed mods aren't working because of a conflict.
To make a long story short, it would take forever to try and check this by hand.

I was looking for Delphy's CC and Mod conflict detector but I couldn't find a download link (Which either means I wasn't looking hard enough, or it was removed.)
What I'm looking for is a software that basically tells me if I have mod or CC that conflict with each other.
Almost every other time I've looked, I've gotten results for Sims 4 instead.
(What I'm looking for should look like the picture below but be used for the Sims 3 instead.)
[IMG][/IMG]

Thanks in advance, and apologies my poor grammar and if I've misspelled some things. (My Keyboard currently has a problem with the "I" "K" and "," working properly.... I often have periods of time where those keys just don't work normally and then magically fix themselves a few weeks later, so bear with me for now.)
Screenshots
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 18th Sep 2022 at 9:44 PM
I think it's the Sims 3 Dashboard tool you're talking about..
https://modthesims.info/d/387006/si...8217-25892.html

Looking for something converted to TS3? Visit Xto3 Conversions Finds for all your xto3 needs.
Main simblr: aisquaredchoco ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
My downloaded cc: ts3ccreblogsbyaisquared
Buy-build defaults database
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Sep 2022 at 4:28 PM
It might be!
I'll check when I get home
Thanks!