Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Banned
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 2:56 PM
I got Bella Goth Back On Sims 2
I got Bella Goth On sims to from the cheat "boolProp testingCheatsEnabled true " The Spawn the L and D one then bring sim to family i think then find the name Bella she wasnt married to mortimer or thought had kids i had to remarried them :/ and thats how i got bella goth,
Did you got back Bella goth on the sims 2? :P
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 9th Aug 2009 at 10:57 PM
But hours later, she'll disappear and the game will say she must return to where she died.
Only way to get Bella back with all relationships and memories? SimPe!

ENTJ
Theorist
#3 Old 10th Aug 2009 at 12:20 AM
I added her to the Pleasant family using SimsPe, though her memories were wiped

~~~The Official Nintendork Island~~~
"I cannot love you like this anymore..... Alejandro"
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 27th Aug 2009 at 8:39 PM
I got her back when I downloaded the megahood by one of the creators here. It has all maxis made neighborhood combined including Bella Goth back from the depths of space. All I had to do was have Mortimer call her up, invite her over, and ask her to move in. She came with personality points and memories.

I like candy.
Banned
#5 Old 3rd Dec 2011 at 11:32 PM
I went to Strange town and used the tombstone of L and D and put her in the Beaker household and she has not died yet... weird.
Test Subject
#6 Old 31st Dec 2011 at 1:39 AM
My mission is to bring her back and just move on :] I mean, she was just a normal sim, all she did was dissapear on Don's roof. And Don isn't really being accused. lmao What's up with that?

Are YOU a fan of ME? then visit My Page!
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 31st Dec 2011 at 5:43 AM
Uhm, I got to say. I rather keep her in Strangetown. HOWEVER, if this counts, I stayed put in the Strangetown community lot, and saw her come by, and I joked with her o.o

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013