Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#701 Old 19th Aug 2012 at 4:49 PM
I like the idea of just furnishing a few rooms, oh and by the way, I meant if you could make police cars and cabs that the citizens can BUY, they don't need to be default replacements. Oh also I have renovated interiors of lots to be night clubs (ie: The Malibu Club)
Thank you so much for creating all your cars, I don't know what I would do without them
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#702 Old 25th Aug 2012 at 11:46 AM Last edited by Theis118 : 25th Aug 2012 at 11:47 AM. Reason: Link fail
Fresh-Prince How did it go with this then? If you can't make default replacements.
The Sims 3 Policecar Default
Field Researcher
#703 Old 26th Aug 2012 at 1:53 AM Last edited by Lennon7777777 : 26th Aug 2012 at 2:15 AM.
Fresh-Prince-it's actually, in theory, really simple to recolour them by cloning in s3pe, changing the pictures in the exported package to your liking, and importing them into the world. You can do this with just about everything in the game.

Edit: F-P, if you sent me the CAW files for Vice city, I could add the recolours of cop cars and crap, as well as all the stoplights and things that people keep wanting from LN.

"It's written amazingly well... but if you don't take out the part that says, "I don't care if you kill L", I'll die." -L Lawliet
Test Subject
#704 Old 27th Sep 2012 at 3:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Fresh-Prince
I don't know if anyone is still interested in this project anymore, lol, but I had a question. I've been furnishing some buildings/hotels, and was wondering if I should furnish the whole building? Such as a hotel, should I have the whole building furnished, or just a few of the hotel rooms furnished and the rest are black. I figured less rooms furnished could help with performance, but I don't know if that is something I should be concerned with.

Once again, any feedback is more than appreciated!

I'm very much still interested in this projects progress and check back every few wks. Good to hear progress is still being made. Keep the good work up

The meaning of zen can be summed up in two words, NOT ALWAYS SO (Digstar on EA Sims 3)
Test Subject
#705 Old 17th Nov 2012 at 3:19 AM
This is simply amazing, man! I've always wanted one of my Sims living in that big mansion from GTA.
Test Subject
#706 Old 12th Dec 2012 at 11:49 AM
Fresh-Prince...When can we get an update on this? Have you been working on it? I would love to see this world finished with sims and everything. It would make the perfect christmas gift
Theorist
#707 Old 8th Jan 2013 at 11:05 PM
Well, drivable boats are confirmed :D

#BlairWitchPetition
TS3 NEEDS: TENNIS COURTS > BUSES > PIGS/SHEEP
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?
Test Subject
#708 Old 21st Mar 2013 at 7:41 AM
Hello i was just wondering if you are still working on this? its amazing i would love to play it!!
Test Subject
#709 Old 8th Apr 2013 at 10:53 AM
I had just found the youtube vid that someone had put up and OMG LOVE this world! It will be PERFECT for the IP expansion. Unfortunately, I'm beyond sad as the file is not available on your site. Any idea when the world will be available for download again? I will gladly take the unfinished version! It's just SPECTACULAR! :D
Lab Assistant
#710 Old 8th Apr 2013 at 5:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by webdznr
I had just found the youtube vid that someone had put up and OMG LOVE this world! It will be PERFECT for the IP expansion. Unfortunately, I'm beyond sad as the file is not available on your site. Any idea when the world will be available for download again? I will gladly take the unfinished version! It's just SPECTACULAR! :D

I second this
Test Subject
#711 Old 27th Apr 2013 at 10:01 AM
Hello!
I've been wanting to download your world for some time now, but on your website, it says the file is temporarily unavailable
Do you think you can fix this?

Thank you!
Test Subject
#712 Old 14th May 2013 at 11:17 AM
^ I second this, I really want to play it again! It was the only reason I reinstalled sims 3!
Lab Assistant
#713 Old 20th May 2013 at 9:13 PM
I'm French

Sorry Bad English

Hello I'm looking for this city all over the internet but the links are dead quelq'un can share this city?
Lab Assistant
#714 Old 21st May 2013 at 7:41 AM
Up please !!!

C'est important !!!!
Lab Assistant
#715 Old 21st May 2013 at 9:09 PM
Please please !!!!!
Mad Poster
#716 Old 21st May 2013 at 9:31 PM
Send a message to Fresh-Prince instead of adding to this thread.
Lab Assistant
#717 Old 22nd May 2013 at 8:43 AM
I can not do !

Please
Lab Assistant
#718 Old 22nd May 2013 at 11:00 AM
... just who are you writing to? FP posted a notice on his site a few days ago that he had to take it down due to bandwidth issues, but it might be up again at some point. So you just have to wait for that, like the rest of us. Or go to his website, join his forum and write him there directly.
Test Subject
#719 Old 30th May 2013 at 9:42 AM
[B]i love the city you made so much but when i go to your page and want do downloaded it ,it says "Sorry, this file is temporarily unavailable." so what is wrong ? i really want that world help please.. thanks..
Lab Assistant
#720 Old 31st May 2013 at 1:15 PM
Once more, from FP's site: "Also, I had to remove the Vice City download temporarily due to memory problems with the site. I'm not sure when exactly I'll be able to put it back up. Sorry for the inconveinance."

Front page, May 6.
Test Subject
#721 Old 27th Jun 2013 at 2:16 PM
Vice City is up again! :D
Theorist
#722 Old 28th Jun 2013 at 12:36 PM
Is it updated though

#BlairWitchPetition
TS3 NEEDS: TENNIS COURTS > BUSES > PIGS/SHEEP
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?
Test Subject
#723 Old 12th Jul 2013 at 12:39 AM Last edited by Digger065 : 12th Jul 2013 at 1:15 AM. Reason: updated
Re downloading now from FP's site after my HDD died along with all my CAW projects (yeah should have backed up files etc ). IMO It would be brilliant if FP put the CAW files out to the MTS community and said "go for it guys". Bars, bridges & boats etc

....(a little while later)....... Just had a quick look at VC. Not sure if it's been updated but there seems to be a lot more furnished houses than what I last remember (haven't played VC for sometime).

The meaning of zen can be summed up in two words, NOT ALWAYS SO (Digstar on EA Sims 3)
Test Subject
#724 Old 7th Nov 2013 at 12:51 PM
I can't download the 4th Beta as the site is down, so for now i will download the 3rd and get the 4th when i can
Test Subject
#725 Old 9th Nov 2013 at 3:13 PM Last edited by daluved1 : 20th Jan 2014 at 6:01 PM. Reason: Removed Mediafire Link
I know a lot of you are struggling to get a hold of this since freshprincecreations has been down yet again. I hope you don't mind if I share a download link to the wonderful world you have blessed us with! Keep up the good work! for we love you for it!x

LINK REMOVED by daluved1
Locked thread
Page 29 of 30