Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Theorist
#576 Old 25th Nov 2015 at 4:18 AM
Leod McGreggor and his girlfriend Cleo Shikibu, just moved to my new town and are trying to get settled in. They hope to open up a general store soon.

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard
Advertisement
Link Ninja
#577 Old 25th Nov 2015 at 7:01 AM
Default Elder Couples

Some Elder Couples in my game that have been together awhile
Sukuri and JIn Kinazagi, I created him when I first got the Uni expansion as a young adult. Sukuri was created as an adult - she was a bit older but they ended up meeting and marrying. He is a retired Game developer now and she's an active scholar in the science career. They have one daughter named Jaid who is a senior at Sim State University.

Blake and Carmen Hillenburg. Blake by all rights should have passed away by now as there are elders that are very old that were just kids when he was an adult. His wife Carmen (nee' Vu) was an NPC he dated a long time and ended up proposing to. He was in the culinary Career a looong time but never made it to the prestigious echelons of chefism. Carmen was the breadwinner - reaching CEO before she reached her next lifestage. They have an adult son and daughter, and one granddaughter they live next door to downtown in a row of townhouses.

Delilah and Lucas PIper. Delilah and Lucas were both created in-game many years ago as children. They are each other's high school sweethearts. He was the typical boy next door and she was a member of the affluent Cosgrove family in the hood though not an heir to any of the estates or businesses. They had three children together and have one granddaughter and another grandchild on the way. They frequently go on Mountian vacations together when they get time off from work. He is an International Corporate Lawyer and she is a noted Fashion photographer.

Josalyn Louis and Jaimeson Van Dien. Oh my, one of my favorite couples. I created Josalyn as a teen and she was an absolute wild child, rocking hot pink hai most her life, and getting into the criminal career track as a teen. It wasn't until I created an adult Jaimeson and moved him in next door to her apartment that they fell head over heels for each other. She ended up quitting her criminal career and painted full time while Jaimeson played guitar gigs and worked his way up to be a sous chef at a local restaurant. They lived downtown for a long time and never married but cohabitated long enough it was just considered a common law marriage. They had one son they named 'Halen' after their favorite rock band and 4 granddaughters. Their home doesn't look like a typical 'grandparents' place, full of guitars and a bubble blower and some crudely worded art. They never really left their 20's, and are truly young at heart.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Forum Resident
#578 Old 2nd Dec 2015 at 3:29 PM
Lance Grunt (son of Ripp and Ophelia Nigmos Grunt) and his girlfriend Marie Rauscher. They are both in the music industry and want to be Rock Gods.

Scholar
#579 Old 6th Dec 2015 at 1:45 AM

When Simon and Maikana look at each other like that, you can be pretty sure they have just hatched a plan.
Lab Assistant
#580 Old 7th Dec 2015 at 11:34 PM
Being parents is a full time commitment, but now and again David and Devon manage to snatch little moments to themselves. They're seriously adorable!

Scholar
#581 Old 16th Dec 2015 at 3:56 PM

They weren't a couple yet at this point. But now that they're both adults, that's how it seems to be shaping up.
Field Researcher
#582 Old 25th Dec 2015 at 3:30 PM

Aaaah, Lucy Burb and Curtis Darga (old llama mascot). Their story is quite complicated and they're not even a couple (yet). Lucy has been on and off with Dustin Broke since their early teens. They had a shared love for Grilled Cheese and have always bonded over that. They never had any chemistry, sadly. They were my ultimate ship and I tried and tried to make it happen. But they just wouldn't roll any serious wants for each other. Eventually I forced Dustin to ask Lucy to be in a committed relationship. They have a daughter together, after all. Dustin lived in a fraternity for his junior and senior year of college. He was best friends with Curtis. Curtis moved into the fraternity and basically was its mascot. ACR brought Lucy and Curtis together. Dustin had graduated by then, but he wouldn't mind anyway because he was messing around with everyone. When Lucy became a witch, Curtis rolled the want to become one too and Lucy kept rolling wants to make Curtis a warlock. So, it just happened. And I think Curtis looks adorable. New OTP.
Lab Assistant
#583 Old 29th Dec 2015 at 11:35 AM
David and Devon Anderson are still very much in love:

And Freya and Choji steal a quiet moment to themselves while the little ones are asleep:

Forum Resident
#584 Old 2nd Jan 2016 at 10:03 PM
Neighbour Neighbour and Nina Neighbour (nee Caliente)
12 kids, 15 grandchildren and counting, and many many simdays - but their love is still the same.

(In the second picture, he spontaneously threw himself in her arms after she'd won a fight against some random sim)

I am Error.
Lab Assistant
#585 Old 4th Jan 2016 at 12:15 AM
Lyric may be about five or six (*cough*sim days*cough*) years older than Ronnie, but she never lets anything like age stand in the way of her love for him.

However Ronnie's constant ventrilo-fart pranks makes his young age pretty evident.

At least he's not AS weird as his best friend/roommate, Levi, or his girlfriend Robyn (both of my favorite couples at the moment live under one roof). The two are quite the colorful couple. And though they may suck when it comes to paying their share of the rent on time, they're tons of fun to be around.
Forum Resident
#586 Old 11th Jan 2016 at 3:59 PM
Thorne Newson (son of Tank Grunt and Ginger Newson when they were teens) married his college sweetheart, Ivy Goss. It was simple wedding at home, but beautiful nonetheless and they look very happy.

Forum Resident
#587 Old 11th Jan 2016 at 5:35 PM
This was Caleb Ceprin and Sadie Srinscep's first date. They leave in West Weasels, which is a neighborhood I downloaded here and use for whimsical/supernatural characters. Sadie lives in her "castle" and refuses to work because she's too busy "ruling her kingdom." If you take a close look at their last names, you'll understand why they're destined to be together :D
Lab Assistant
#588 Old 13th Jan 2016 at 7:17 PM

My sims Sapphire and Gale, while they were still in college. They got married, and had a daughter Amelie, who married an angel named Fang.

This is Sapphire's brother, Trent, and his eventual wife Claire when they were teens

This is the original iteration of Fang and Amelie, who sadly don't exist anymore because my mom wiped my hard drive </3 I don't have any pictures of their new selves a adults, for whatever reason.

And here's the new Amelie and Gale, as teens. His wings might've clipped into the ground, or I forgot to put them on when I took this picture. Who knows

I have more, but I figure this is enough of a spam as it is

Simming since 7th grade
Field Researcher
#589 Old 19th Jan 2016 at 1:15 PM
A look at the relationship of Tommi and Syte Louste - a con artist and a celebrity!

They've certainly had their ups and downs. Syte was originally going out with a wealthy vampire but decided to switch to something more... lively, but failed to properly break up with Count. He only realised what was going on when Syte and Tommi got engaged in a particularly high-class restaurant in Downtown. This resulted in a lot of awkward and even frightening encounters with the Count, who would invite himself in to the apartment Syte shared with her two friends, and he'd even find his way into Syte and Tommi's house later on.

Tommi wasn't a squeaky clean gentleman either - he had, and continued to have, affairs with townies and traded his career in Business for something much more rewarding, yet also more dangerous... His ties with the mafia have yet to be discovered by Syte and their common friends.

The couple has recently welcomed their first child together, a son named Kasper. Here's to hoping that parenthood will mold both Syte and Tommi into more responsible and respectable sims.
Lab Assistant
#590 Old 23rd Jan 2016 at 9:25 PM
Virgil Anderson and his new wife Caroline:

Theorist
#591 Old 30th Jan 2016 at 6:15 PM
Jackson and Jasmine Shepard - newlyweds. Don't you just hate when you're trying to capture a simple screenshot of a couple and they won't cooperate?

Take one:

Take two:

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard
Lab Assistant
#592 Old 2nd Feb 2016 at 6:10 PM Last edited by Training_Cookie : 2nd Feb 2016 at 9:49 PM.
The Andersons have recently moved home, since things were getting rather cramped at the old place. The new house is a beach lot, which Freya and Choji (who have now grown old) are making the most of:

Field Researcher
#593 Old 3rd Feb 2016 at 3:55 AM

Rising political star and potential future dictator (she has a big mean streak), Mercy (Adams) Jackson and her husband, Hezekiah. Hezekiah is holding their young son, Zaire, who had the misfortune to inherit the borked elf ears of his great-grandfather, pre-made Martin Ruben.
Theorist
#594 Old 14th Feb 2016 at 12:56 AM
Benjamin and Rosalyn Carter (a new couple I created), moved into a new home today with their cat, Molly. They are just such a cute and fun couple.

Random picture of their new home and an angry cat (she was quite irritated that there was no furniture or cat items for her to scratch yet) underneath the tag.

Forum Resident
#596 Old 25th Feb 2016 at 2:09 AM
Jessica and Alaric, playing some Wii.

Forum Resident
#597 Old 27th Feb 2016 at 8:45 PM
Grant Grunt (Tank's son) and Venus Newson (Gallagher and Stella Terrano Newson's daughter) got married after college. He's a doctor and she is a dancer. They bought a huge home with an aquarium pool (it took ages to build and decorate the darn thing). She is trying to conceive right now so they can fill up those spare rooms!
Lab Assistant
#598 Old 28th Feb 2016 at 3:45 AM
Mortimer Goth with the new woman of his life, they're really such a darling couple.
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#599 Old 28th Feb 2016 at 9:50 PM
Garrett and Latikha getting engaged.

Lab Assistant
#600 Old 3rd Mar 2016 at 8:10 PM
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, right after they moved in their new apartment.
Screenshots
Page 24 of 36