Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#2226 Old 2nd May 2021 at 8:11 AM
I downloaded the new town, and there's this miracle

Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2227 Old 6th May 2021 at 1:28 PM
Screenshot 1: Don Baxter potty trained his son, Brian but something went wrong Don't worry, though, little Brian is fine and somehow he managed to learn his potty skill, Don's face is another story

Screenshot 2: Nervous Subject is a troubled soul, some would call his behaviour "Stockholm Syndrome"! The thing is that he hates Loki even though he is attracted to him.

Screenshots 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7: Buck Grunt brought Dawn Curious (Pascal's daughter) home from school. She talked to Buck for 0.2 seconds and then she went to join Tank who played chess. Dawn doesn't have many nice personality points and she proved it by trying to cheat Tank but she didn't get away with it for long. I think that it was Tank's ego and pride that got hurt ("been made a fool of by an alien child"!) Maybe I'll do something about this relationship when they will both be adults...
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#2228 Old 9th May 2021 at 1:40 PM
Beau Broke having a very bad case of runny nose.... then Brandi started to toss him in the air, throwing water everywhere

This happened while testing an object I wanted to add the waterstream effect to, turns out I have some fixing to do
at least it didnt crash my game this time
Screenshots
Test Subject
#2229 Old 12th May 2021 at 10:04 PM

Screenshots

GhoticSimmer
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2230 Old 13th May 2021 at 9:24 PM
You have no idea what horrors Emmeline has seen:

Sim Sample got fired!
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#2231 Old 16th May 2021 at 8:21 PM
[QUOTE=simsample]You have no idea what horrors Emmeline has seen:

I think her face gives it away: the back of the hula dancer...the goats ate her skirt..

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Instructor
#2232 Old 24th Jul 2021 at 10:06 PM
I have a baby-knapper on my hands

Mad Poster
#2233 Old 29th Jul 2021 at 1:17 AM
Dang sticky babies...

Forum Resident
#2234 Old 30th Jul 2021 at 5:11 PM
Okay, so I think I've mentioned a few times that I have a Weekly Arsonist mod in my game, as well as Anti-Redundancy. As part of an arc I had going on for Nervous, I had him get rid of Jessica Ebadi (the burglar responsible for the fire that caused Pascal and Vidcund's death), and Gordon King (the burglar who dared set fire to his lot). This left only Amin Bear, who is now the only burglar in town, so all of the residents are familiar with him.

I built a hangout exclusively for teenagers, so that they could easily make friends their own age and find romantic prospects. I took the recently transitioned teenager, Delta Oldie, to the lot to make friends and she met Erie Loste, daughter of Kristen Loste and the late Don Lothario (one night stand). Everything was going well until Amin Bear was generated as one of those service sim walkbys you get sometimes. Usually, they just do their own business, which is just walking from point A to point B. However, that wasn't the case this time...

The normally nice and playful Erie stopped talking to Delta and chased Amin Bear down to smack him! She was still angry at him for robbing her house when she was a child.

This resulted in a full on fist fight, that even the Unsavoury Charlatan was worried about!

Delta joined in on whaling on him, eventually.
Screenshots

When a game is predictable, it's boring.
That goes for any medium that isn't life.
That's why The Sims 2 is my favourite sims game.
It has elements of unpredictability and everything feels more involved.
The Sims 4 is another story altogether...
Scholar
#2235 Old 1st Aug 2021 at 4:09 PM
Uh oh, I think there may be a problem here.

The aftermath.
Screenshots
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2236 Old 1st Aug 2021 at 4:38 PM
Well, at least he has the day off!
Instructor
#2237 Old 2nd Aug 2021 at 5:30 PM
the skunk just walking amongst the ash
Scholar
#2238 Old 7th Aug 2021 at 10:52 PM
I had a succession of somewhat surprising promotions in my game. (They're all in French, but all you need to know is they're promotion dialogue boxes).

It was a bit strange because...

...none of the people being promoted lived in the household being played. It makes sense that Sims get bonuses for getting promoted, but getting bonuses for other Sims getting promoted (one of whom, I think, doesn't even live in the building) is a new one on me. Ah well, I'm sure the Mellyns can find a good use for the money!
Screenshots
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2239 Old 13th Aug 2021 at 10:38 PM
These two are both apartment townies. Jo peed on Jacob's shoes...

Then she invited him to hang out, and he sat in it!
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#2240 Old 14th Aug 2021 at 11:03 PM
I don't know about you, but I think my game has had a little too much to drink...

That or Ottomas isn't their real name...
Screenshots

Instructor
#2241 Old 14th Aug 2021 at 11:34 PM
It's okay, we all forget names from time to time
Instructor
#2242 Old 16th Aug 2021 at 10:18 PM

Gravity defying sandwich. Also I imagine having a plate go inside your head probably is pretty painful.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2243 Old 17th Aug 2021 at 6:21 PM
Sometime in a hot tub in the 90s...
[Will Wright]I have a great idea for a game, like a doll's house with tiny people...
[Trevor]Sounds like a load of rubbish!

Later...
[Will]And we could make little people...
[Stella]Like Trevor?
[Will]*Sigh* Yes, like Trevor...

Later still...
[Will]They clould have clothes!

...And little tiny shoes!

...And makeup!

And hats! Of course, hats!

Sometime in a video game, almost 30 years later...
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#2244 Old 18th Aug 2021 at 9:24 PM
Random oddities:
Screenshots

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2245 Old 29th Aug 2021 at 11:20 PM
Silly pictures from this week's Lacuna Delta:
Screenshots
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2246 Old 4th Sep 2021 at 11:41 PM
Mad Poster
#2247 Old 6th Sep 2021 at 9:29 PM
My Sim looks "gender confused". I certainly am confused by all the gender stuff these days.
Screenshots

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2248 Old 9th Sep 2021 at 12:04 PM
My abuse of the game finally broke Will Wright!
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#2249 Old 9th Sep 2021 at 8:59 PM
I can't remember the last time I commented in this thread, so I'll share some of my recent screenshots that I found quite funny.

Dirk befriended Nylissit and took her out for some dinner at the Londoste. The conversation took a turn. If you're befriending a guy for his money, maybe you shouldn't tell him to his face...

In a hood called 'Plague Town,' I gender swapped the teens of the Oldie household out of curiosity. Ripp just so happened to bring the female version of himself home called 'Ripley.' Ripley tried to come onto him and he refused; he apparently doesn't want to date himself, which is understandable.

Shawn Hart came to 103 Road to Nowhere to have some fun, not to get mugged. It's a bit sketchy with the Unsavoury Charlatan going to a teen hangout...

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2250 Old 10th Sep 2021 at 11:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
Sometime in a hot tub in the 90s...

[Will Wright]...And you will be able to kill them! They can die!

...Even the ones you really like!
Screenshots
Page 90 of 103