Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Exotic and Ethnic

by luslipz73 Posted 30th May 2006 at 9:15 PM - Updated 5th Jun 2006 at 6:42 PM by luslipz73

108 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 105 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 5
Field Researcher
#76 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 4:17 AM
OMG that is so impressive! Thanks so much for sharing this.

I do not do requests; please don't ask!
Test Subject
#77 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 2:55 PM
absolutely brilliant
Lab Assistant
#78 Old 2nd Aug 2006 at 10:53 AM Last edited by LilyCross : 2nd Aug 2006 at 10:59 AM.
Very exciting, rich and beautiful room - I love it! Thank you luslipz73 It is the best bedroom that i saw anywhere.
One question- where i can find the walls with real bricks like in your pictures?
Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#79 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 12:41 PM
Wow great room one question about mango sims where is the dresser you were talking about ? & also on spiffy sims i cant acces any downloads cos the page goes blank do you know why ?
Field Researcher
#80 Old 13th Sep 2006 at 5:53 AM
Hi Dee, just want you to know, again (I've said this a thousand times already) how much I admire your talent and your incredible attention to detail. This set is no different and I want to thank you for sharing it. I do have one question I hope you won't mind answering. I've tracked down everything else but I was just wondering which items were shown but not included?

Quote:
Items pictured but not included are from:
Moonsims
Simbellas
Vitasims
Sims2Play

I would really appreciate whatever help you could give. And once again, thank you for sharing your incredible talent with us all! Scratch that good and make that GREAT job!
Instructor
Original Poster
#81 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 8:59 PM
The pillows on the trunk the mesh is from sims2play the pillows, I'm pretty sure I included the recolor for them but if I didnt PM me and let me know and ill dig them put for you. The candles and items outside are from both Morracan donation sets from Vitasims. Thier are some mask on the walls (I'm not totally sure why I mentioned them because I dont see them in the pictures) but their from moonsims and simbellas Im not sure I dont see what I was mentioning when I made this thread so I unsure about what came from simbellas lmao

I hope that helps and thanks for the nice comments
Dee

Geezus, Mary, and Joseph....
visit my yahoo grouphttp://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/DeesElegantDecor/
and a great forumhttp://www.reflexsimsforum.com/
Test Subject
#82 Old 23rd Sep 2006 at 11:04 PM
Fantastic work :-) I truly admire your talent and creativity.
Test Subject
#83 Old 28th Sep 2006 at 10:47 PM
I love it! I donloaded everything I could but the recolors don't work and they turn out blue.Thanks, anyways.I got a bunch of cool downloads when I was looking for the ones needed.
Test Subject
#84 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 10:23 PM
Hi Dee
I have downloaded this set three times and it never showed in my game. However today I received an error message that the black recolors file is corrupt. If you decide to fix please let me know when you update. Thanks.
Instructor
Original Poster
#85 Old 1st Oct 2006 at 6:20 PM Last edited by luslipz73 : 1st Oct 2006 at 6:30 PM.
Im not sure why items would show blue other than things not being EP ready or not having the original mesh.....Im pretty sure their EP ready because I have all EP's installed and they work fine in my game

rtexasgirl I'm not sure which file your referring to I just downloaded it again and everything worked fine for me.....I dont see any black recolor file could you tell me which file it is or objects recolor it is?

Dee

Geezus, Mary, and Joseph....
visit my yahoo grouphttp://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/DeesElegantDecor/
and a great forumhttp://www.reflexsimsforum.com/
Test Subject
#86 Old 2nd Oct 2006 at 11:01 PM
I have all the EP's so I don't know why I have this problem unless it needs Family Fun and Glamour Life. I will be getting them soon anyways.I still love it!
Instructor
#87 Old 12th Oct 2006 at 11:30 AM
Absolutely gorgeous , Great job, Thank you

Life is not every breath you take but the moments that take your breath away
Test Subject
#88 Old 16th Oct 2006 at 4:58 AM
stunning, very seductive like my bedroom thanks for sharing
Alchemist
#89 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 12:20 AM
I can't believe that I missed this bedroom set. Wow. So amazing. I really love leopard spots.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Test Subject
#90 Old 25th Dec 2006 at 2:53 AM Last edited by galaxysgal : 25th Dec 2006 at 4:50 PM.
For the trunk coffee table at Spiffy Sims, which one is it? I searched and there are 3 of them that come up. You can't get a close of any of the pictures. Thanks!

EDIT: Wait, I found it, I read a previous comment that was simular to mine. Thanks though!

By the way AMAZING JOB!
Forum Resident
#91 Old 25th Jan 2007 at 9:33 PM
Lovely designs as usually!!! Never disappointed!! Thanks for your ongoing hard work!!

Sims Utopia...where your sims dreams become reality!

Click above to check out my site for more updates :)

New Roleplay site Sims Utopia the town that never dies..
Field Researcher
#92 Old 11th Feb 2007 at 8:24 PM
ummm... forget my SIMS. i want this bedroom for ME. i'm totally lost on downloading and installing objects at this point (too scared i'm going to screw up my game) - so i'm not going to even try, but i just had to give u props on this. it's absolutely BEAUTIFUL. i'd love to sleep and lounge in THAT room.
Test Subject
#93 Old 8th May 2007 at 5:03 AM
First of all... Thank you very for this lovely exotic bedroom set... It is very nice put together :D
I notised that Reflexsims have moved... So where can I find these??:

Reflexsims Forum:
Teko's Parada Shinny Floors (requires nightlife)
Recolor of Teko's Banetto Painting by me(Woman with Leopard)
found here http://reflexsims.phpbbx.de/ (you need to be a member but it is free)
Test Subject
#94 Old 12th Jul 2007 at 9:41 PM
Im sorry, I feel like a dummy but Ive downloaded your set wich is gorgeous but I cant get the pillows to sit on the bed...how do i do that?
Test Subject
#95 Old 12th Jul 2007 at 10:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by xooooveeoooox
Im sorry, I feel like a dummy but Ive downloaded your set wich is gorgeous but I cant get the pillows to sit on the bed...how do i do that?

Never mind...I figured it out with good old google search
Test Subject
#96 Old 26th Jul 2007 at 4:45 PM
this is AMAZING!!! i wish i had WinRAR

is tehre any way you can make this a zip file??

its incredible
Test Subject
#97 Old 28th Jul 2007 at 2:10 PM
It's really beautiful, thanks for sharing it...
Test Subject
#98 Old 19th Dec 2007 at 9:07 PM
This is really beautiful!!
Thanks!!!

Muy muy bueno, te pasaste!!!!

Kisses

Nani
Test Subject
#99 Old 3rd Feb 2008 at 8:56 AM
Wonderful!
Thank you!

Friends will phone you in jail. Good friends will visit you in jail. But best friends will be sitting next to you saying "That was awesome!"
Test Subject
#100 Old 13th Mar 2008 at 11:28 PM
This is one of the most beautiful rooms I've seen. Lovely work! I had to have it so I managed to track down most of the items, but there are still a couple that I can't find due to forum reorganizations, site moves, etc. Searching for the trunk at Spiffy Sims turned up nothing, and I couldn't find any trace of Teko's painting that you recolored (and I think that painting adds so much to the whole feel of the room).
Page 4 of 5