Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 26th Jan 2010 at 2:11 PM
I'll open new thread in feedback with dinosaurs
for all updates are here

VISIT MY NEW SITE hudy777DeSign
Advertisement
Retired
retired moderator
Original Poster
#52 Old 26th Jan 2010 at 4:54 PM
The latest lot. A nice little park, pretty plain because it's in an active volcanic area.

CAW Wiki - A wiki for CAW users. Feel free to edit.

GON OUT, BACKSON, BISY BACKSON
Instructor
#53 Old 28th Jan 2010 at 5:18 PM
Very Nice Kiwi! It looks very realistic. * Flashes back to dinosaur skeleton from Night at the Museum*
Just a quick question, but how many residential lots (underground homes or otherwise) are there?

(())Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that has
//\\survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Field Researcher
#54 Old 28th Jan 2010 at 6:10 PM
WOW!!! You're an inspiration!! I'm sorry I have no actual useful input but I'll be watching this thread!!

~ Nyn ~
Retired
retired moderator
Original Poster
#55 Old 28th Jan 2010 at 6:39 PM
The current build of Rawr Atoll has 61 residential lots, but there is room for considerably more.

Instructor
#56 Old 28th Jan 2010 at 8:38 PM
Thanks Kiwi! That is very useful! I absolutley love the caves! You are very creative

Wiki Wizard
#57 Old 28th Jan 2010 at 10:46 PM
I think you should stay with that amount of lots, it needs to stay realistic so having not a large number would be appropriate as it isn't going to be overrun with people

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Instructor
#58 Old 29th Jan 2010 at 12:38 AM
I am just wondering Kiwi, what else is planned for this project? Youve got an amazing design obviously, several inhabitants, tombs, and now neighbourhood objects. So I am just trying to say ... what else is being planned?

Forum Resident
#59 Old 29th Jan 2010 at 4:06 AM
I love the park, it really fits the atmosphere. I also think a small number of lots is best. Otherwise it would be too tempting to fill the place with people and kill the overall "feeling". I also like the absence of grass. They actually didn't have grass during the time of the dinosaurs. Although since your mixing people and dinosaurs I guess that doesn't matter, lol, and you can do what you want. Can't wait to see how this continues to develop.

It would be cool if MTS had a category for themes. It would make finding things for certain types of world easier and maybe encourage more theme-based creation and challenges.

My cat taught me how to fetch. I throw the toy, she shows me where it landed, and I fetch it.
Scholar
#60 Old 29th Jan 2010 at 6:50 PM
Yeah. The park looks awesome. I agree with everything NekoCat said

Sirius Black: Escaped Azkaban, Outran Dementors, Outwitted Ministry, Killed by Drapery
Where I've been hiding...
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 29th Jan 2010 at 9:49 PM
OMG SO AWESOME! Thank You Very Much For All Your Hard Work. I know what a pain it CAN be to make these neighborhoods. I am currently working on one myself based on LOTRO called "Falathlorn" is coming along but sometimes as with the "background scenary" not so much . LOL Anyways, Thanks again you're great. :-D)

.....Laughter is Timeless, Imagination Has No Age, and Dreams Are Forever (Disney)
Test Subject
#62 Old 30th Jan 2010 at 9:09 PM
i just gotta say, this is so amazing!
i tried to create a world and i just got so confused. needless to say, i gave up
well done, i can't wait to see the end project!!
Retired
retired moderator
Original Poster
#63 Old 2nd Feb 2010 at 3:42 PM
Won't be around the computer for this next week. Off getting married and stuff. (Heh, meh!) Will be back in full swing later. Feedback in the meantime is welcome, but I won't be quick to read it.

kiwi_tea

Forum Resident
#64 Old 2nd Feb 2010 at 3:58 PM

"Don't be a Hater
Be a Lover"
- A wise man
--------------------------
Call me Simalicious, ImSim, or Chris!
Banned
#65 Old 2nd Feb 2010 at 6:18 PM
New zealand has gay marriage? Lucky.

Congratulations!!
Forum Resident
#66 Old 2nd Feb 2010 at 6:22 PM
Congratulations!

Sometimes the Dragon wins and I AM the Dragon!
Scholar
#67 Old 2nd Feb 2010 at 7:36 PM
Congratulations!

Sirius Black: Escaped Azkaban, Outran Dementors, Outwitted Ministry, Killed by Drapery
Where I've been hiding...
Field Researcher
#68 Old 2nd Feb 2010 at 7:39 PM
Yay! Takes lots of pictures, you want to remember everthing. If you're like me, you'll NEED the pictures. LOL

Congrats!
Ahlaam21
Wiki Wizard
#69 Old 2nd Feb 2010 at 11:50 PM
Aww congrats! Have a brilliant time ^.^

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Instructor
#70 Old 3rd Feb 2010 at 12:13 AM
Congratulations Kiwi!! Good Luck and Hope you have an amazing time!

Lab Assistant
#71 Old 3rd Feb 2010 at 6:30 PM
that is for sure the coolest thing ive ever seen, its amazing :O
Theorist
#72 Old 4th Feb 2010 at 7:48 AM
Congrats
Lab Assistant
#73 Old 4th Feb 2010 at 10:44 PM
Wow this is AMAZING! I love the idea. If there was a way to make the sims scared of the dinos would be awesome also. I love this!

Congrats on being clubbed over the head and now hitched I had to keep to the theme.
Field Researcher
#74 Old 8th Feb 2010 at 11:19 AM
Well, another brilliant idea from kiwi_tea.
When will we be able to test it?
BTW, CONGRATULATIONS!
Field Researcher
#75 Old 10th Feb 2010 at 6:38 AM
This world looks /amazing/ so far. Your previous world - and the work therein - is my favorite TS3 custom content out there right now, period, so I can't wait 'till this comes out.

I was half-heartedly working on a medieval town before this, and you've inspired me to try and use actual references for it, and make it look /good/, instead of BSing my way through it. ('Cause seriously, my town would've looked /pathetic/ next to something like this.) So thanks.

As well, I /adore/ the idea of Sims possibly starving to death trying to get from one area to the next. That's something I've been planning do in my Medieval 'hood, and it's awesome to see it here. It's a very fun concept. Besides the whole "terrible, terrible death is terribly, terribly bad" thing, anyways.

Also - congratulations!
Lucky New Zealand, indeed.
Locked thread
Page 3 of 4