Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Jul 2021 at 1:44 PM Last edited by billabum : 27th Jul 2021 at 12:18 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default *SOLVED* Issues Downloading Content from Sunni Sims
Hey, guys

I've been trying to download the Merlotte's Bar & Grill (True Blood) community lot from Sunni Sims however when following the link to download the rar where the file is being stored on box.com and clicking on the download tab, a message appears stating "Your Download is In Progress" but the file does not download.

Is anyone able to solve this issue or have alternative links to download lots from Sunni Sims? There's another link I found on Insimenator.org however the file on Mediafire appears to have been deleted.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

*Mods please advise if this post breaches rules regarding content from external websites, I really don't know where else to go to find answers outside of the faithful MTS community and have no idea how to reach sunni9676 directly*

Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 26th Jul 2021 at 2:52 PM
If the Box link says "www.box", change to "app.box" instead - it's a common issue with box links.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Jul 2021 at 3:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
If the Box link says "www.box", change to "app.box" instead - it's a common issue with box links.

It worked a treat! This issue was really driving me crazy for the longest time

Thanks so much you're the best!