Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#76 Old 2nd Jun 2006 at 4:41 PM
Hi Faylen...could you please tell wot version of PhoteShop you use? i have been looking around and see there is different kinds like...

Adobe Photoshop 7.0
Adobe Photoshop CS 8
Adobe Photoshop CS2 9.0
etc...

i dont know the diff bewteen them all...i have paintshop pro 7 i do all my other work in there but i wanna get Photoshp aswell so i can follow your tuts without having to worry bout how to do them in psp lol.
Thanks for the tuts they seem easy enough to follow as and when i get PhotoShop as soon as i know what 1 you use ill go and get it
Advertisement
Test Subject
#77 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 6:37 PM
Thnx very much
Test Subject
#78 Old 13th Jun 2006 at 6:39 PM
Thank you, for the help! <3
Thank you, Thank you!
Feeder of Cheesecake to Llamas
retired moderator
Original Poster
#79 Old 13th Jun 2006 at 7:03 PM
Manda May, I'm using CS version 7. Don't limit yourself, though. The changes from version to version should not have much of an effect as far as following the tutorials, and if things get moved around, it's usually mentioned in the help or readme files of PhotoShop. Lots of people can follow these without even using PhotoShop, just spending some time finding the similar commands and functions in the programs they use.

"Living well is the best revenge. . ." George Bernard Shaw
Test Subject
#80 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 6:07 PM
Love your tutorial! Just wondered if you have something that explains how to add text to the front of a shirt?
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#81 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 9:35 PM
Dncr1010p, seriously, if you think about this for just a few minutes after doing a couple of Faylen's tutorials, I am SURE you will figure it out.
Test Subject
#82 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 10:31 PM Last edited by Dncr1010p : 22nd Jun 2006 at 11:51 PM.
Thank you, I am sorry its such a problem that you have to tolerate people who ask for advice and are new to this type of thing. I am sorry if you have forgotton what its like to be new.
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#83 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 1:09 AM
Dncr1010p, if you actually had continued with the tutorials, and you know how to use your image editing program (which we do NOT in any means pretend to offer tutorials on all of how to use say, photoshop, or any of the others - there are tutorials all over the web for that) - there is not much to explain. Faylen has two more tutorials on site that will take you to further editing steps, I am sure if you'd done them also you wouldn't have even asked the question.

1) Find a sim outfit with a t-shirt

2) If you can't find a plain t-shirt, pick one and then make a new layer and carefully paint (or cut and paste some of the back of the t-shirt to the front - again carefully, using some blending or hand painting to touch it up) until it's plain.
When you're totally satisfied, you could flatten the image if you want, then it will be just like if you'd taken it that way from bodyshop.

3) Do whatever you want to it regarding coloring as per tutorials on site.

4) Use your graphics editor with whatever font you like and put text on the front section of the t-shirt.

Total beginners edit t-shirts all the time, w/o any specific tutorial. And I still believe that you were quite capable of doing it without my little instructions above. I made a lot of effort to explain step 2, but it's really 'paint over any design that's on the shirt'.
Test Subject
#84 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 8:49 PM
Thank You!!!
Test Subject
#85 Old 30th Jun 2006 at 5:03 AM Last edited by Shadeling : 30th Jun 2006 at 8:59 PM.
Thank you so much for this tutorial, Faylen! It's such a huge help!!
Test Subject
#86 Old 3rd Jul 2006 at 6:06 AM
Thanks, the tutorial helped me out bunches ^_^
Test Subject
#87 Old 10th Jul 2006 at 2:21 AM
im sorry im still new and i really still dont get it lol?
retired moderator
Original Poster
#88 Old 10th Jul 2006 at 2:28 AM
Did you read the first one? I even rewrote it to make it easier.

Test Subject
#89 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 12:54 AM
How do you get to photo shop?
Test Subject
#90 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 1:44 AM
the photo shop isnt downloading why?
retired moderator
Original Poster
#91 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 7:56 PM
Go to the Body Shop> Skinning Forum. Read "Skinning FAQs".

Test Subject
#92 Old 14th Jul 2006 at 4:53 AM
where...to...download...photoshop....

WoNdErStAr.....
#93 Old 15th Jul 2006 at 12:26 AM
Wow This Worked Like A Bomb Thanks A Million X Million

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Test Subject
#94 Old 15th Jul 2006 at 2:51 PM
Where do i find photoshop because i don't know where it is????
Test Subject
#95 Old 20th Jul 2006 at 3:07 PM
help!

I not save correct!

and sorry I don't speak english very well
Test Subject
#96 Old 20th Jul 2006 at 4:08 PM
I will donwload this photoshop!
(:
retired moderator
Original Poster
#97 Old 20th Jul 2006 at 5:11 PM
Go to the Body Shop - Skinning Forum. Read the Skinning FAQs thread at the top. You can't download Photoshop. But you can get information in the thread about how to get it and other suitable programs.

Test Subject
#98 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 6:22 PM
I don't undestand
sorry

Can you give me a link of the most easyer download?

tanks
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#99 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 6:47 PM
zembrzuski, Photoshop is something you BUY. You must be able to read English fairly well to use the tutorials and information on this site.

There are some tutorials for paint.net, so you might want to try downloading paint.net

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Test Subject
#100 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 8:44 PM
tank you so much!

:D
Page 4 of 5