Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ecto-1 ! Big *updated* [13/12/2011]

by xdarkshadowx Posted 21st Jun 2010 at 6:38 PM - Updated 13th Dec 2011 at 1:45 PM by xdarkshadowx : Update for compatibility with the new "Pets" 1.26.89 patch - and new design

116 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 89 Feedback Posts, 26 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 5
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 21st Jun 2010 at 11:06 PM
Classic. Truly classic. This really cheered me up.
Test Subject
#27 Old 21st Jun 2010 at 11:31 PM
absolutely fine work! What I need to find now are other Ghostbusters objects like the Containment thing... proton packs and whatnot. Thanks for the great upload!
Test Subject
#28 Old 21st Jun 2010 at 11:42 PM
Wow, this is awesome.
Thank you for this.
Instructor
#29 Old 21st Jun 2010 at 11:59 PM
That's cool! Thanks!

"Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio."

- William Shakespere ~ Hamlet
Instructor
#30 Old 22nd Jun 2010 at 12:11 AM
lol the memories, great upload, darkshadow
Test Subject
#31 Old 22nd Jun 2010 at 12:17 AM
I... LOVE you for this! Fantastic work and thank you SO much!
Test Subject
#32 Old 22nd Jun 2010 at 12:49 AM
This is amazing! Thanks.
Mad Poster
#33 Old 22nd Jun 2010 at 1:10 AM
*Applauds* Truly talented work you have displayed here. I really enjoy and appreciate something totally created from scratch, and it really fits with the theme of the game. Thanks so much for sharing.

Getting off my cheap butt and buying ambitions tomorrow.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 22nd Jun 2010 at 1:15 AM
One word "Awsome"
Test Subject
#35 Old 22nd Jun 2010 at 1:48 AM
omg I was wondering when this was going to pop up after Ambitions came out. I just 'knew' someone was going to make it, lol. Awsome job
Test Subject
#36 Old 22nd Jun 2010 at 2:06 AM
I have the ghostbuster's building from here and now I have the car...I was so waiting for this! lol! Thank you so much for sharing this with us.
Test Subject
#37 Old 22nd Jun 2010 at 2:06 AM
YES!!!1one
Field Researcher
#38 Old 22nd Jun 2010 at 2:20 AM
Who you gonna call - Dark Shadow! This is absolutely wonderful! Thank you so much for creating and sharing this magnificent automobile!
Test Subject
#39 Old 22nd Jun 2010 at 3:01 AM
Honestly, I was surprised it took this long for somebody to make this haha. It looks pretty good!

I'm a MASSIVE fan so I may be too critical, but a few things that erk me slightly; The fact there is no red and black sqaure frame around all the logos, nor is there any text on them (although I do appreciate the simlish); it's just a bigger version of ghost picture by itself. Overall, the car has a more rounded shape to it. But like I said, I'm probably being too critical. Having made this from scratch, you did a great job. Thank you.
Scholar
#40 Old 22nd Jun 2010 at 3:31 AM
YES!! this is awesomeness and simlish too. oh childhood memories. Also I like on how you made so much detail into it too Especially how you got the lights to work. Very good.
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 22nd Jun 2010 at 3:48 AM
Absolutely perfect for a ghost hunter sim!
Test Subject
#42 Old 22nd Jun 2010 at 3:53 AM
Now if it only had the siren when it moved....awesome!
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 22nd Jun 2010 at 4:42 AM
OMG!! i knew someone would make this! Thank you so much! Remember kids, don't cross the beams :p.

I have walked the edge of the Abyss.
I have governed the unwilling.
I have witnessed countless empires break before me.
I have seen the most courageous soldiers fall away in fear.
I have seen your future.
And I have learned.
There will be no more Sadness. No more Anger. No more Envy.
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 22nd Jun 2010 at 5:27 AM
You have done a great job & I like it very much. Thank you for sharing.
Test Subject
#45 Old 22nd Jun 2010 at 5:30 AM
You are awesome. This is too cool. Now ghost hunting will feel more like ghost busting. Thanks!!!!
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 22nd Jun 2010 at 5:40 AM
Just what my ghost hunter Sim needed! Thank you for making the sign in Simlish, too!!
Test Subject
#47 Old 22nd Jun 2010 at 7:06 AM
OMG that is so blood fantstic!
I was just about to start filming my remake of my ghostbuster movies!
but this is just going to complete it!
Thank you, there will be a credit to you when i finish
XXMolly360
Test Subject
#48 Old 22nd Jun 2010 at 8:09 AM
Amazing effort! I think it looks marvelous. Shall be snagging for my sims who will love it <3 Thank you :D
Test Subject
#49 Old 22nd Jun 2010 at 9:09 AM
OMG THIS IS AWSOME!!!! I love it. Now my GhostBUSTER sim can goto work in true style. Now if there was only a way to add the siren to it from the movie. I know codeing the siren from the police car from the game would probably not be incredibly hard but getting the actual REAL sound of Ecto-1 from Ghostbusters into the code I have a feeling would be REALLY hard. People have been trying to figure out how to extract and change game sounds for awhile and it seems like it's a real pain, something I guess EA either dident want changed or dident think of about custom content. Oh well. SOMEDAY it will be figured out.

Actualy i'm kinda suprised that EA dident spend some bucks and get some kind of cross promotion going with the Ghostbusters franchise since there isn't really anything new left about the franchise except for the video game that came out recently. And i'm sure they would appreciate the promotion.
Page 2 of 5