Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Build your own cell

by Lisen801 Posted 24th Sep 2010 at 1:17 PM - Updated 29th May 2012 at 10:18 AM by Lisen801

123 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 37 Feedback Posts, 85 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 5
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#51 Old 27th Sep 2010 at 5:40 AM
This is good worknand a useful download,too
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#52 Old 28th Sep 2010 at 2:13 AM
This is uber awesome! Thanks for sharing! :lovestruc
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#53 Old 28th Sep 2010 at 3:01 PM
I have problems with the bed or the sofa bed. The prisoners (neighbors) won't use them. If they get tired they just fall on the floor. They also won't use the shower, but they will use the toilet only if they are alone in the cell, so its only one prisoner per cell, but then they will have low social meter, so there still need to be at least two per cell. Maybe there's a no privacy toilet? They also won't eat the food I gave them, unless I "call to meal" the guests. They also don't have any source of fun. I placed a cheap tv inside and they used it at first, but they stopped using it later. I tried a bookshelf, but they never even lay finger.
To summarize, is there a no privacy toilet? and a guest enabled bed, shower, and tv?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#54 Old 29th Sep 2010 at 2:05 AM
What a cool set! Thanks so much
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#55 Old 29th Sep 2010 at 5:20 AM
Brilliant! Looks great! Thank you!
Test Subject
#56 Old 29th Sep 2010 at 6:55 PM
This set is great, but when I zoom out the wall writing turns into one of the other pictures from the game, the grayscale one of a lady with a diamond necklace. I am on low detail settings.
Instructor
Original Poster
#57 Old 29th Sep 2010 at 10:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Burnt_Kitty
This set is great, but when I zoom out the wall writing turns into one of the other pictures from the game, the grayscale one of a lady with a diamond necklace. I am on low detail settings.

Ooooops..... I haven't noticed that! Please download again and tell me if it works now!
I'm sorry for that!
Instructor
Original Poster
#58 Old 29th Sep 2010 at 11:02 PM
jeannie4414 ...

Nice that you take care of your poor prisoners. But as you may know, all prisoners have the right to daily walks. You may let them out occasionally so they can socialize with others and doing nice things...
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#59 Old 1st Oct 2010 at 3:43 PM
I didnt know that.. I've never been to jail.. I thought they just stay in there cell permanently.
I have been indeed taking care of my men. They live in a solid gold jail cell that has a flat screen tv. I don't know if I can let them out, it would be difficult to put them back in. I already made them husband and husband when I created them so they use the toilet without privacy. But my problem of them not sleeping or showering is not solved. I don't get whats the point of the jail bed when neighbors dont nap in them.
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 3rd Oct 2010 at 6:16 PM
To a certain whiny downloader...are you for real? Do you honestly think that people who upload items are responsible for how you use them?
Thanks Lisen!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#61 Old 7th Oct 2010 at 11:13 PM Last edited by anie_1981 : 11th Oct 2010 at 9:55 PM.
This cell stuff is perfect. The only thing Is, that you can see the grills only in the full walls view mode. Pitty. But It's perfect. Exacly what I needed for may maid/slave/servant... You can even put the toilet and a sink inside to make It look like a real cell.

Can you convert the grid to a fence and the door to a gate for the fence? Then I would see the cell in any wall view.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#62 Old 23rd Oct 2010 at 1:21 PM
so AWE-SOME!
Test Subject
#63 Old 23rd Oct 2010 at 2:10 PM
They do escape
Prisoners do escape out of jail

WRYYYY
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#64 Old 23rd Oct 2010 at 6:02 PM
Thank you! I have made a seven Sim jail with one evil Sim running it, serving meals etc. Couldn't thank you more. 10/10
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#65 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 5:51 AM
Yee-haw! This is awesome! Now I can really torment my sims!! Off to make sims of my ex's ! Tra la la la la! *skips off with an evil smile*
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#66 Old 28th Oct 2010 at 5:47 PM
haha this is great. thank you <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#67 Old 7th Nov 2010 at 4:51 AM
thanks so much, i was thinking earlier today how i wanted to kill some of the other sims in the city if they didnt comply with my families power. i think ill invite them over, lock them in the cell, and let em starve to death >:D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#68 Old 11th Nov 2010 at 8:24 AM
Hi!!!! Thanks for your hard work. I would not have made my Machinima as powerful - without the Jail scene:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wx1_y2zMjOs
Instructor
Original Poster
#69 Old 11th Nov 2010 at 3:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by David_S737
Hi!!!! Thanks for your hard work. I would not have made my Machinima as powerful - without the Jail scene:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wx1_y2zMjOs

Wow, thank you. It makes me happy to see how you find my stuff useful.
Great video!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#70 Old 11th Nov 2010 at 4:36 PM
This set is amazing! Lisen, do you mind if I use it in a lot I'm going to upload? (Azkaban Prison from HP3) I'll make sure you get credit and i'll post a link if it is OK.
Instructor
Original Poster
#71 Old 11th Nov 2010 at 5:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Joshington
This set is amazing! Lisen, do you mind if I use it in a lot I'm going to upload? (Azkaban Prison from HP3) I'll make sure you get credit and i'll post a link if it is OK.

Yes, you can use it in your uploads, go ahead.
Thank you.
Test Subject
#72 Old 14th Nov 2010 at 8:45 AM Last edited by XOO7 : 14th Nov 2010 at 9:37 AM.
Helvete!!! i cant download it
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#73 Old 22nd Nov 2010 at 4:13 PM
I really wil must likely use the bed and the window for my junlk yard but thx
Test Subject
#74 Old 7th Dec 2010 at 4:45 PM
Default Thanksssssss
Again - I must thank you for this brill job!

Its used in the end of this Vid

Instructor
Original Poster
#75 Old 8th Dec 2010 at 1:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by David_S737
Again - I must thank you for this brill job!

Its used in the end of this Vid

Awsome movie thank you for using my stuff in your great creation.

/Lisen
Page 3 of 5