Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Adrianne Cody

by Arisuka Posted 3rd Aug 2011 at 9:32 AM - Updated 13th Dec 2012 at 7:17 PM by Arisuka

36 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 21 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 4th Oct 2011 at 6:28 AM
Am I missing the skin file? :\ can't find it!

retired moderator
Original Poster
#27 Old 4th Oct 2011 at 6:56 AM
keroseneheart Did you click the "show spoiler" under "List of CC used"?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#28 Old 4th Oct 2011 at 7:25 AM
OK! Got it. I didn't know about 'show spoiler' buttons or their significance. Thanks for helping me out! Love the girl she's gorgeous!
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
Original Poster
#29 Old 4th Oct 2011 at 8:25 AM
keroseneheart Cool, I'm glad it worked out!
Test Subject
#30 Old 17th Oct 2011 at 4:52 AM
Thanks, she really makes herself at home in my Aspen Springs... she looks good with piercings and more girly clothing as well as tomboy stuff.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#31 Old 29th Oct 2011 at 10:20 AM
she looks so real- I think you did an awesome job!!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#32 Old 31st Oct 2011 at 11:55 AM
Ummmm? "SHE" looks exactly like my ex boyfriend/daughter's father I don't know if that should worry me or him lmbo
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 7th Jan 2012 at 8:54 PM
she looks like Natale Portman! :D
Fresh fruit from the bigot tree
#34 Old 19th Jan 2012 at 2:17 AM
You said we should pair her with your other sim, Phoenix. Do they make good children or anything? I spent a good amount of time looking at both of them, and I'm not sure they should be paired... not even with other sims. Her eyes and his nose are unique (meaning they would not look good on any other sim but themselves)

Do not install pescado's mod. It is the one producing the errors it warns you about. Get Twallan's instead. It cleans your save file and prevents glitches.
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
Original Poster
#35 Old 19th Jan 2012 at 10:53 AM
Rafe Weisz It's just part of the sim's backstory. You can do whatever you want man, it's your game.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#36 Old 3rd Aug 2012 at 5:57 PM
Wow, very pretty! :P
Test Subject
#37 Old 10th Jun 2013 at 8:51 PM
The thread that the skin is posted to is not working. I presume it is not just me?

An Error Has Occurred!
The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Page 2 of 2