Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 19th Nov 2021 at 12:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RealgrumpyKitten1
So... Slightly shameful question...

will this be compatible with wicked whims?

I don't know if you ever received an answer on this, but anything like this is inherently compatible with devious desires and wicked whims unless it explicitly replaces the bottom mesh.
This for instance seems to be gloves, boots, a hat, and some sort of accessory. Therefore the bottom should be entirly compatible with WW or DD.
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#27 Old 1st Jan 2022 at 9:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mairia
is this still being worked on? i love werewolves but haven't seen any mods for it since nyx deleted their mod

I've been away for a while, but have been getting that Sims 4 itch again now that IRL stuff has calmed down for me.
I was contacted by @sp_creates on Twitter, who is working on a functioning Werewolf Mod, so I'll likely be picking this up again to see it to completion.
I'm waiting to hear back from him, but excited.. if I can focus on purely the sculpting/texturing, I'd be willing to make more base head variants~
Test Subject
Original Poster
#28 Old 1st Jan 2022 at 10:02 PM
Also, thankyou so much for all the words of kindness and support! I have ADHD, so my focus sometimes just leaves before I can complete a big project (such as this one), but a recent development has me hopeful to see my werewolf meshes in an actual working mod! I'll pop back in with an update as soon as I have textures baked out~

Hope everyone's holidays went alright <3
Test Subject
#29 Old 4th Jun 2022 at 1:15 AM
Sims just announced an official Werewolf expansion pack, are there still plans for this mod?
Space Pony
#30 Old 11th Jun 2022 at 2:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Dizvx
Sims just announced an official Werewolf expansion pack, are there still plans for this mod?

I say the mod might be good to continue on anyway. Sometimes we don't want to pay EA for stuff we can make ourselves. Although, perhaps this mod could be split into a basegame mod and an addon to improve whatever EA comes up with. Apparently, EA's looks like a furry, lol.
Test Subject
#31 Old 11th Jun 2022 at 3:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Airazor65
I say the mod might be good to continue on anyway. Sometimes we don't want to pay EA for stuff we can make ourselves. Although, perhaps this mod could be split into a basegame mod and an addon to improve whatever EA comes up with. Apparently, EA's looks like a furry, lol.

Yeah I think EA's Sims 4 werewolves are kinda cute, definitely better than previous Sims werewolves but I love this mods style more. I'm hoping this mod will be continued
Theorist
#32 Old 15th Aug 2022 at 12:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Dizvx
Yeah I think EA's Sims 4 werewolves are kinda cute, definitely better than previous Sims werewolves but I love this mods style more. I'm hoping this mod will be continued

I do think so too. EA added the great gameplay with werewolfs pack. But when I see those werewolfs in game, they all are looking like... furries? This all has a good match with all lollypop looking Sims 4. But when I start to farm mean branch of werewolf, I think it should look like a monster, not the next door Spike with bone shaped collar.
I am lack of werewolf look and skins. So I decided to stop playing the Sims 4. :p

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.
Page 2 of 2