Replies: 2230 (Who?), Viewed: 259521 times.
Page 90 of 90
Lab Assistant
#2226 Old 2nd May 2021 at 8:11 AM
I downloaded the new town, and there's this miracle

Field Researcher
#2227 Old 6th May 2021 at 1:28 PM
Screenshot 1: Don Baxter potty trained his son, Brian but something went wrong Don't worry, though, little Brian is fine and somehow he managed to learn his potty skill, Don's face is another story

Screenshot 2: Nervous Subject is a troubled soul, some would call his behaviour "Stockholm Syndrome"! The thing is that he hates Loki even though he is attracted to him.

Screenshots 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7: Buck Grunt brought Dawn Curious (Pascal's daughter) home from school. She talked to Buck for 0.2 seconds and then she went to join Tank who played chess. Dawn doesn't have many nice personality points and she proved it by trying to cheat Tank but she didn't get away with it for long. I think that it was Tank's ego and pride that got hurt ("been made a fool of by an alien child"!) Maybe I'll do something about this relationship when they will both be adults...
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#2228 Old 9th May 2021 at 1:40 PM
Beau Broke having a very bad case of runny nose.... then Brandi started to toss him in the air, throwing water everywhere

This happened while testing an object I wanted to add the waterstream effect to, turns out I have some fixing to do
at least it didnt crash my game this time
Screenshots
Test Subject
#2229 Old 12th May 2021 at 10:04 PM

Screenshots

GhoticSimmer
retired moderator
#2230 Old 13th May 2021 at 9:24 PM
You have no idea what horrors Emmeline has seen:

Sim Sample got fired!
Screenshots

I will choose a path that's clear- I will choose free will
-RUSH- -RADIO- -ARCHIVES-
Simpeople and Me Archive- -11Dots Archive- My Sims World Archive
Lab Assistant
DELETED POST
16th May 2021 at 5:41 AM
This message has been deleted by yourfriendmichelle.
Mad Poster
#2231 Old 16th May 2021 at 8:21 PM
[QUOTE=simsample]You have no idea what horrors Emmeline has seen:

I think her face gives it away: the back of the hula dancer...the goats ate her skirt..

Namaste... or "go"
Page 90 of 90