Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Updated 1/4/08 - Rideable Horse with Custom Sounds and Custom Animations

by rebecah Posted 30th Dec 2007 at 3:43 AM - Updated 17th Jul 2011 at 5:24 PM by rebecah

293 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 257 Feedback Posts, 35 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 10 of 12
Test Subject
#226 Old 12th Sep 2010 at 9:59 AM
I have Dragonslaves horse and I have met all the requirements but I can't seem to find it in the buy/build modes. I have searched everywhere.
Test Subject
#227 Old 14th Sep 2010 at 8:07 PM
i love this so much it would be so so so cool if u could make a juming 1
Test Subject
#228 Old 19th Sep 2010 at 4:22 PM
i like it but i have a probelm. my horses used to work and now when a click ride or ride trot my sims don't get on i built the horses on a community lot so i don't get whats wrong. also, if my horses are different colors and my sims ride them they always turn back to chesnut . can you please help.an you also make a ride canter ?
Scholar
Original Poster
#229 Old 22nd Sep 2010 at 3:45 PM
Be sure you have all of the file installed, it sounds like you lost the controller file. That is a problem with the textures that does not seem to be solvable.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#230 Old 25th Sep 2010 at 8:12 AM
my horses also always turn back 2 chesnuts i dunno why?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#231 Old 24th Oct 2010 at 7:04 AM
This is sooooooooo cool
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#232 Old 25th Oct 2010 at 11:15 PM
why do the horses change colour after you ride them?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#233 Old 31st Oct 2010 at 2:23 AM
Amazing!!! Thank you!
Test Subject
#234 Old 31st Oct 2010 at 5:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rebecah
Be sure you have all of the file installed, it sounds like you lost the controller file. That is a problem with the textures that does not seem to be solvable.
I have all the file installed but i also have your rideable pony does this effect it?
Scholar
Original Poster
#235 Old 1st Nov 2010 at 3:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Soccergal101
I have all the file installed but i also have your rideable pony does this effect it?

The pony doesn't have an effect on the horse.
Test Subject
#236 Old 7th Nov 2010 at 10:39 PM
Could you include Slaves meshes and textures in your download and give credit? I can't download .rar files and I really need these for a series, please reply to this ASAP!!
Test Subject
#237 Old 22nd Nov 2010 at 3:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rebecah
You actually need the textures from her horse and if you only want one of them that is fine. The horse in my package is her horse mesh. I'm so sorry I wasn't clear on this.
im confused..i cant find the horse in buy mode/hobbies/exersize. i downloaded and extracted your horse, and textures from dragonslave.what do i do? good job anyway.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#238 Old 22nd Nov 2010 at 3:56 AM
great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#239 Old 21st Dec 2010 at 1:18 AM
I Love this, You are absolutely incredible. Everything I downloaded worked like a charm! I'm so excited to use this (:
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#240 Old 16th Jan 2011 at 7:14 PM
I'm one of those people who never comments when I snag something (mostly because if I did that I'd never have time to play the game), but to both you and Dragon Slave I just had to come out of hiding to say thank you! Or, rather, to say that you both deserve so much more than thanks and being listed as featured and that I shall now build an altar and worship at your feet with love and hugs and cookies. n_n <3

I saw your ride-able elephant in the Dork Legacy by Katu Sims on LJ, and wanted to go ahead and get it even though I really doubt I'll ever use it. Then I saw your animated horses and squeed like the fangirl I am and went on a downloading spree. XD

*continues worshiping*
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#241 Old 4th Feb 2011 at 5:30 PM
Wow, this is amazing... Can't wait to use it! <3 I'm building a ranch... Thank you! THANK YOU!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#242 Old 28th Apr 2011 at 3:02 PM
That is so awesome I love horseriding and now my simmies can enjoy it too!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#243 Old 11th May 2011 at 10:34 PM
Wow! This is so cool! Thankyou! Me and my friends are making a sim video and we were wondering if there was a mod or adition to this with a horn (ie Unicorn)
Test Subject
#244 Old 5th Jun 2011 at 10:42 AM
I have downloaded Dragon Slaves horses and your animation with WinRAR and copied it to Sims2 Downloads. My horses appeared, but they're still statues.. Where did I go wrong?
Test Subject
#245 Old 20th Jun 2011 at 9:33 AM
hi rebeca i got a bit of a problem i know how the downloading thing works and all that but my horse shows up blinking blue in my game lol its kinda cool but i would like my horse to show up normal how can i change it. there is only one zip file in your download folder that i downloaded am i missing something? but many thanks !!!
Test Subject
#246 Old 20th Jun 2011 at 8:21 PM
hey rebecah.. i wanted to say i have my problem solved!! my horse does not blink blue anymore it shows up as a actual horse now lol.. but there is only one thing when you ride the horse it turns back the light brown color. is there anyway i can chance that? but overall thank you sooooooooo much!!!! great job!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#247 Old 21st Jun 2011 at 12:23 AM
does anyone know how to make these i want these but the person who made them want money for it i dont blame them look how cool

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a84A...player_embedded
Test Subject
#248 Old 3rd Jul 2011 at 11:32 PM
Hey!
I just saw your download and I'd love to have it! But everytime i click on the Download Button it won't work :/ it says i have to be logged in (I am) and i have to allow the site? and i have to delete some cookie - protection or something like that? don't know how that works.. would be nice of anybody to help me
Test Subject
#249 Old 7th Jul 2011 at 4:39 AM
Hi, love your creation.

I have the basic colours (chestnut, two black horses, the bays, pally, white etc), but I was wondering if you or any user had created more colours for it? Like paints or appies or anything that will work with the rideable horse.
Scholar
Original Poster
#250 Old 17th Jul 2011 at 5:22 PM
Page 10 of 12