Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 8:39 PM
Default Finished Work Critiques
This thread is for posting pics and attachments of our finished work. Before we publish anything I want someone, not the creator, to test it each item out in game and poke holes at it. Be nit-picky and through. We are all really good creators here but occasionally we miss things.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 11:20 PM
Ok, here's the first object I made. Once again, Im not too sure if it fits in to the theme. Any opinions are more than welcomed.

Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#3 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 12:09 PM
HI FP - its looking good in the pic; Question - have you considered a repo set of this? Any chance of a .package file to have a look in game and test for snags? Im sure there wont BE any, but best to check.

Are you using 3DS max for this?

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
retired moderator
Original Poster
#4 Old 5th Aug 2009 at 5:33 AM Last edited by Phaenoh : 19th Dec 2011 at 8:10 PM.
My sofa turned out to be too high poly (5700), but I figured I'd show you what I made anyways. I'm going to scrap it and start again on it.
Screenshots
retired moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th Aug 2009 at 7:15 AM Last edited by Phaenoh : 19th Dec 2011 at 8:10 PM.
Default Marcel Breuer Bookcase
Finished and ready for testing! The price is a bit steep ($3,000), but I got it off a website that sells these pieces of furniture and that's what the irl price seems to be. Crazy huh?

Poly count: 1544

Issues:
A few slots have odd animations or drop out from the queue. Not sure which ones have problems or why yet.
Screenshots