Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

RK800 Connor (Sim) by LadySpira

by LadySpira Posted 1st Aug 2018 at 6:37 PM - Updated 2nd Jun 2020 at 12:08 PM by LadySpira

53 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 27 Feedback Posts, 25 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#26 Old 8th Sep 2018 at 4:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SparkedSoul
I cannot find Conner in my gallery. Help?
this is getting really odd. why are some people not able to see him in the gallery? just to make sure, you DID place the sim files in your 'tray' folder, clicked 'advanced' and ticked the 'include custom content' box in your library, right?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#27 Old 22nd Sep 2018 at 2:47 PM
He's Gorgeous~ Saw some gameplay of D:BH on youtube, loved it. Unfortunately im a pc gamer, so i cant play D:BH, but playing a Connor sim is the next best thing~
Thanks for making this ^_^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#28 Old 25th Sep 2018 at 5:41 PM
OMG! Amazing! Can you pleaaaasseeee make Markus???
Test Subject
#29 Old 25th Sep 2018 at 5:42 PM
OMG THANK YOUUU!!!!!!!!!!! Can you pleaaaaassssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeee make Markus?????????? PLEAAAAAAAASSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VISIT: doasims3.blogspot.com
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#30 Old 7th Oct 2018 at 8:56 PM
You revived my desire to re-install TS4 just to look at this boi. :Q
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#31 Old 3rd Jan 2019 at 8:09 PM
He's lovely, I love him as he is, but also for a base.
GREAT WORK, you really captured Connor!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 8th Jan 2019 at 2:10 PM
I cannot tell you how happy I was to find this sim :) You did such amazing work! Sadly I cannot play the game myself because no PS4... but I watched the game as a movie and I fell in love with the characters so much. Will you be making more dbh characters? I would especially love to see Hank perhaps? Anyway, great job and thanks again :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 9th Jun 2019 at 11:37 PM
My name is Connor. I'm the android sent by CyberLife.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 29th Jun 2019 at 6:40 AM
Okay he's AMAZING in game but for some reason, there's a tongue sticking out of mine and I can't figure out why lol

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 18th Jul 2019 at 8:54 AM
Ahhhhhmazing. Love him. *rushing off to play*
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#36 Old 26th Jul 2019 at 9:10 PM
This looks great but somehow I can't find him in my gallery, I definitely put all the cc's in the tray folder. Is there something I can type into the search box to narrow it down?
Test Subject
#37 Old 26th Aug 2019 at 3:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by roselovejoytwd
Okay he's AMAZING in game but for some reason, there's a tongue sticking out of mine and I can't figure out why lol

I shouldn't laugh at this but I did, I'm sorry
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#38 Old 17th Sep 2019 at 2:27 PM
Love the Detroit CC. Placed links to my update of SanMyshuno: Become Human mod.
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 8th Jan 2020 at 11:09 PM
Can you make an alt that has all outfits be the same as everyday?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#40 Old 9th Jan 2020 at 4:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ReeceBar
Can you make an alt that has all outfits be the same as everyday?
I'm not planning to, actually Called this the 'final Connor update' for a reason :'D I believe it won't take you more than a few minutes to adjust it yourself!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 14th Jan 2020 at 9:12 PM
AWESOME. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to take home my very own android from cyberlife!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#42 Old 16th Jan 2020 at 6:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Cardboredbox
AWESOME. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to take home my very own android from cyberlife!!
You're welcome, dear!
Test Subject
#43 Old 25th Jan 2020 at 6:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JimmyMacken
He's Gorgeous~ Saw some gameplay of D:BH on youtube, loved it. Unfortunately im a pc gamer, so i cant play D:BH, but playing a Connor sim is the next best thing~
Thanks for making this ^_^

The game is now available on pc. Yoy can buy in the epic games store.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#44 Old 4th Mar 2020 at 7:01 PM
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I love you so much! I edited some parts and what not to fit him into my liking, but dang you did so good! I just wish there is the tiny hair that falls a little in his Forehead. I love it!!!!! I hope you consider making a KARA AX400 too in the future. <3
Test Subject
#45 Old 1st May 2020 at 6:05 PM
Hey, hi. I have a problem with this version of Connor. I don't know for what reason, but even though I've installed everything correctly in the Mod folder and Tray folder, I realize that his personality traits and his aspiration are not in my possession (I also have the latest version of the game for Windows).
I really don't understand why this is happening.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#46 Old 9th Jun 2020 at 9:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nightingale21
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I love you so much! I edited some parts and what not to fit him into my liking, but dang you did so good! I just wish there is the tiny hair that falls a little in his Forehead. I love it!!!!! I hope you consider making a KARA AX400 too in the future. <3
Thank you a lot for your feedback! Kara is now up for download as well
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#47 Old 9th Jun 2020 at 10:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LilythArdat
Hey, hi. I have a problem with this version of Connor. I don't know for what reason, but even though I've installed everything correctly in the Mod folder and Tray folder, I realize that his personality traits and his aspiration are not in my possession (I also have the latest version of the game for Windows).
I really don't understand why this is happening.
Hi Lilyth, sorry for the late reply! Don't worry about the missing traits - turns out they are CC and I haven't changed them to base game ones So no, there's actually nothing wrong with your game!
Test Subject
#48 Old 12th Jun 2020 at 1:42 PM
Thanks, this is great! Love him! What is his living life?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#49 Old 15th Jun 2020 at 6:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Brannylv
Thanks, this is great! Love him! What is his living life?
Oh darn, I completely forgot to check after reading your comment. Honestly, I don't remember what life goal I had set for his download version
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#50 Old 27th Jun 2020 at 5:17 PM
Whoa! This is brilliant.
Page 2 of 3