Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#101 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 10:56 PM
I would love to see a remake of Pescado's Baby grill =)
If i ever had a baby i didn't want (a MISTAKE) i grilled it up.

Id also like to see other remakes from mods made in TS2.
(I know it'll be awhile)
Advertisement
Test Subject
#102 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 11:47 PM
Yes, an Inteen for Sims 3. That is at the top of my wishlist for mods. I want sims that can use birth control, get pregnant while single, where I don't have to make a doctor friend to get to know the sex before birth, etc.

Second choice would be a Casual Romance Adjuster. My sims have gotten to be such prudes since upgrading to Sims 3.

Quote: Originally posted by mdossantos047
A mod so that my sims can't get a baby from just "WooHooing". Every time they do, the woman is pregnant! Isn't that what the "Try for Baby" option is there for?

So now I've got a bunch of Sim virgins until I want them to have a kid. We need some Sim Trojans.

EDIT: Oh! and a mod so that my appliances won't break every five seconds.
Instructor
#103 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 12:24 AM
New animations for TS3 as well as tarot card mod

God, please protect me from your idiot followers for they have blinded themselves with bleach.

Money doesn't buy you happiness but it buys you beer and coffee.

Life is like Go. Its takes smart and amoral people to make decisions based on their strategies of living.
Test Subject
#104 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 12:43 AM
I would say I want to see more hair meshes in the game. Sims 3 lacked on some decent ones for both male and female.
Lab Assistant
#105 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 1:05 AM
I'd love to see options for blood-related children for same-sex couples that AREN'T butt-pregnancy and mystical lesbian sperm.

Not a mod, but an object: one big aquarium that can fit the perfect fish collection. "Uhhhh, why do you have 13 different fish bowls." "OH DO YOU LIKE IT FILLING MY ROOM WITH UNNECESSARY CRAP IS THE PINNACLE OF FASHION"

A boob slider would kill me dead, though. For every person who would use it to make realistic variations, there would be 20 15 year old boys (or 15 year old boys at heart) who would just use it to make the skinniest sims with massive jugs. No thank you.
Scholar
#106 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 1:23 AM
A mod that overrides the 5 trait limit

Creator of the Sparkly Things
In Soviet Russia, the Sims mod you!

ZOMG Patterns! ZOMG! Patterns! the Group!
Awesomeness: When I get sad, I stop being sad and am simply awesome again. True story.
Instructor
#107 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 1:49 AM
I would like the boob slider as well as the weenie slider (with meshes) for both males and females (except with the check box for females)

God, please protect me from your idiot followers for they have blinded themselves with bleach.

Money doesn't buy you happiness but it buys you beer and coffee.

Life is like Go. Its takes smart and amoral people to make decisions based on their strategies of living.
Lab Assistant
#108 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 2:23 AM
One thing that makes me crazy and I'd love a fix for, is when one of my sims goes to serve a meal, but while she's preparing it both the husband and kid go to the fridge to grab leftovers and by the time the meal is done everyone's full, and so the food goes right into the fridge (because if you throw away good food, you get the wasted food moodlet that really irritates me....) Grrr.

Andy: This year for Christmas, everyone's getting a handshake and an I.O.U.
Test Subject
#109 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 2:53 AM
A way to move the camera freely when your sim paints a portrait would be great
Forum Resident
#110 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 3:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sarasvati
A boob slider would kill me dead, though. For every person who would use it to make realistic variations, there would be 20 15 year old boys (or 15 year old boys at heart) who would just use it to make the skinniest sims with massive jugs. No thank you.
Yeah, but you aren't required to download their sims, are you? I have no problem giving others the option to make their sims look however they like - I thought lots of the most "beautiful" TS2 sims were ghastly looking and I hated the really shiny skins. So I didn't download them. Choice for everyone is great. If something cosmetic isn't forced on me, but is an option for everyone, then great.

I want a boob slider, more muscular sims available (male and female), and variable heights (at least 3, if not a slider). Doesn't mean I'll get it, and yes those features can be used to make unrealistic sims, but I don't see why (from a non-programming perspective) people shouldn't have the option to make their sims look anyway they like, even if other players don't like the look.

ETA: Oh, and I really want to be able to make elder sims muscular or not instead of just having the fat/slim slider.
Test Subject
#111 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 3:34 AM
What I want, but probably will never happen, is a full body slider.

A bunch of you are requesting height and boob sliders, but why stop there? I wish that someone would make a full body slider. Similar to the Face Modification, but you choose Upper Body and Lower Body and some other third option. So there would be a boob slider, but would probably be something under Upper Body, in the chest area. The third option, would include height, and other things like hunches, and even changing people's postures and other aspects, like spines. I myself have a curved spine, so choosing stuff like that, would be great.

I think the things I want would be impossible, but would make great additions, are are things that Sims 3 should have had from start. Sims 1 to Sims 2 seemed like SUCH a big improvement. Sims, animations, and everything look so much better. In Sims 3, the same things happened, but they just didn't seem as drastic.
Test Subject
#112 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 3:44 AM
i would like to see glass floor tiles and a parking spot with out the curb at the end, that would be nice,cause its just more space being taken up. and like the sims 2 tons of car like civics and skyline and some muscle car too and buyible pets like cats and dog also birds and hamster. and diffrent jobs too
Test Subject
#113 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 4:09 AM
A teen pregnancy mod....I am really evil and made all my teens get pregnant in the sims 2....
Test Subject
#114 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 4:17 AM
Marriage last name chooser
Make the sims USE their cars
A take on the 'Sunday Paper' -good idea mangeroo

Red Witch
(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone
//\\ that has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Lab Assistant
#115 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 4:19 AM Last edited by Sarasvati : 21st Jun 2009 at 4:35 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Tzigone
Yeah, but you aren't required to download their sims, are you? I have no problem giving others the option to make their sims look however they like - I thought lots of the most "beautiful" TS2 sims were ghastly looking and I hated the really shiny skins. So I didn't download them. Choice for everyone is great. If something cosmetic isn't forced on me, but is an option for everyone, then great.

I want a boob slider, more muscular sims available (male and female), and variable heights (at least 3, if not a slider). Doesn't mean I'll get it, and yes those features can be used to make unrealistic sims, but I don't see why (from a non-programming perspective) people shouldn't have the option to make their sims look anyway they like, even if other players don't like the look.

ETA: Oh, and I really want to be able to make elder sims muscular or not instead of just having the fat/slim slider.

Did you ever play City of Heroes at all? There was a boob slider in that game. Take a guess how many people used it realistically and with good judgment. Go on, guess. I'll wait.

Whatever you just guessed is probably FAR too conservative an estimate.

And guess what? There may not have been any downloading of sims in that game, but that doesn't mean I didn't have to look at them everywhere. If I wanted to play the game, I would have to look. There was no "toggle insulting, misogynist body types" option. You're right, I don't have to download those sims, but I do know that there would be many of them, because it's the body type encouraged by society at large. And if I wanted to download any custom content, I would have to paw through pictures of these sorts of sims. If I have no choice but to look at them, then it no longer becomes a matter of "oh, just don't download them if you don't like them." I'm sure you wouldn't want to paw through page after page of male sims with gigantic wangs.

I'm not going to throw a shitfit and get my picket on if someone mods in a boob slider. I'll just be disappointed in humanity as soon as all the coat racks with colossal breasts start flooding in.
Field Researcher
#116 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 5:04 AM
Did you ever play City of Heroes at all? There was a boob slider in that game. Take a guess how many people used it realistically and with good judgment. Go on, guess. I'll wait.

Whatever you just guessed is probably FAR too conservative an estimate.

And guess what? There may not have been any downloading of sims in that game, but that doesn't mean I didn't have to look at them everywhere. If I wanted to play the game, I would have to look. There was no "toggle insulting, misogynist body types" option. You're right, I don't have to download those sims, but I do know that there would be many of them, because it's the body type encouraged by society at large. And if I wanted to download any custom content, I would have to paw through pictures of these sorts of sims. If I have no choice but to look at them, then it no longer becomes a matter of "oh, just don't download them if you don't like them." I'm sure you wouldn't want to paw through page after page of male sims with gigantic wangs.

I'm not going to throw a shitfit and get my picket on if someone mods in a boob slider. I'll just be disappointed in humanity as soon as all the coat racks with colossal breasts start flooding in.

The thread asks what you would like to see in a mod... Tzigone was simply answering the question
Test Subject
#117 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 5:41 AM
I would like to see something that disables the "react to noisy sim" effect every time a baby cries. While I know it brings realism to some extent, it's annoying to have my sims wake up or immediately stop in the middle of whatever they're doing just do to an air toss.
Lab Assistant
#118 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 6:22 AM Last edited by Sarasvati : 21st Jun 2009 at 7:09 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by tinydancer80
The thread asks what you would like to see in a mod... Tzigone was simply answering the question

He also quoted and directly addressed me, which I saw as an open door to reply.

More things I want to see!:

Even more work done to pathing. I know there's already been progress made here, but my sims are still dumb as a bag of dumb people, such as standing and waiting 50 feet away from the refrigerator while they're hungry just because someone else, who is also 50 feet away from the refrigerator, has queued up for a meal. What.

Either a tuned down ghost spawn frequency, or some kind of smart tuning, like ghosts coming out more often if they have high relationship with somebody on the lot, etc. It was funny at first, but now it's just creepy for great-great-grandma to come floating up to watch my sims woohoo.

Social interaction tuning. I am sick of my sim getting turned down for sex just because their boyfriend/girlfriend hasn't had a promotion in awhile. Seriously? Cry some more.

Miniguns. I'm sure I can come up with some uses.
Lab Assistant
#119 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 8:15 AM
I'd like to see:

- A mod that allows two people of the same gender to have biological children. The Sims is as real of a world as it is fantastic and I think that letting two women/two men try for a kid and biologically get one would make the game TONS more fun.

- More hair styles. I'd like shoulder length hair that doesn't look unkempt, ugly, or half in a pony tail.

- Pants that aren't dress pants that actually go up to where dress pants are. My ladies don't like showing midriffs.

- More careers, even if it's as simple as the "grocery" track because you work part time at the store.

- This might be hard, but a large fish tank so my caught sharks can live instead of be mounted.

- When Sims come home they don't actually go into the home, they just stop at the edge of the lot.
#120 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 8:50 AM
I would like to see a hack that would make it to where you can get friends to join you on the picnic table,basket,fish etc.I'd also like to see a hack that would let you watch a movie with or a game with neither of which are in the game.Families can do most of this stuff but friends can't.The friend of your sim that is unplayable can't do any of them.

With watch a movie if your with familiy members you have to click on each of them to make them go in the theater and watch the movie.It would be nice to have an ask to join feature or watch a movie with.With friends the friend stays outside while your sim is watching the movie and sometimes leaves.This needs to be fixed.
Test Subject
#121 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 10:03 AM
This might have been already mentioned, or maybe there even already is something that addresses this issue?

Selecting a trait would not make some other traits unavailable - now, if you choose the "doesn't like children" trait for example, you cannot choose the "childish" trait - IMO, these are not exclusive!
Inventor
#122 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 10:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by weidenwinde
This might have been already mentioned, or maybe there even already is something that addresses this issue?

Selecting a trait would not make some other traits unavailable - now, if you choose the "doesn't like children" trait for example, you cannot choose the "childish" trait - IMO, these are not exclusive!

You know what's weird? I had saw another post that someone made before, that is what you posted, but there are a couple of pre-mades that have the childish and doesn't like children traits. One of them is a fat, blond female and one of them is a male, but I forgot which guy it is, not the Gus Hart but one of the other guys. So even if EA won't let us choose those traits, they do give them to the characters they made.
Test Subject
#123 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 3:39 PM
Default Mod Wish List
Mod to influence ncp to propose.
Mod that makes woohoo have chance of pregnancy.
Conception chimes removed.
A new insim would be nice.
Mod to get rid of carpools that arent being used.
>< Something to get ncps to actually get jobs and improve there own stats.
Breast and hips sliders would be nice, and more face sliders. Also if possible how bout a tall short slider...
and many many more :D
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
#124 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 3:50 PM
Heh. If someone implemented a boob-slider, I'd put it in the game as something with a mechanical effect. When someone makes a stickly sim with huge boobs, they'll wonder why their sim is constantly afflicted with the "Backache" moodlet, with the listed cause of "From enormous boobs".

Quote: Originally posted by Maugrim
How about a mod that allows story progression but doesn't allow the sims to move out and be replaced by completely random sims. For me this ruins "progression" but if they didn't move the progression option seems pretty nice.
Get AWESOMEMOD! Accept no Kewian-based substitutes!

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Field Researcher
#125 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 4:57 PM
<laugh> If we get the Backache moodlet I'm all for a boobieslider!

Anyhow, one mod I find myself missing a lot is some kind of Monique's computer clone, one with at least the functionality to send emails to buddies.
Page 5 of 28