Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#226 Old 13th Mar 2013 at 12:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MinghamSmith
And Desecrate just uploaded a Death Note mod

This right here....this didn't just make my day. It made my entire life :lovestruc
Advertisement
Instructor
#227 Old 13th Mar 2013 at 12:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TheCantankerousUnicorn
Goodbye world, for we are all doomed as Sprog now has access to an object that can kill whoever he chooses. He doesn't even have to get out of bed.

Yknow I think I might just kill myself now..
at least at my funeral I'd be recognizable
Scholar
#228 Old 13th Mar 2013 at 12:33 AM
At least there would be something left to have a funeral for, not just random atoms that once belonged to you. Once
Field Researcher
#229 Old 13th Mar 2013 at 1:34 AM Last edited by kiatyn : 13th Mar 2013 at 2:13 AM. Reason: because there are not three e's in tree. Unless you're singing, I guess.
I'd like to introduce to you one Sula Scumthorpe. She's been quite elusive, but I finally found her in Grey Meadows, an industrial hub of surpassing bleakness. She has little knowlege of her more infamous relatives, since she grew up as a sort of stepchild of the Blightwood household. She was told that she was left as a larva (in the guest room in the big house) after a mass visit by the main Scumthorpe family, and after some correspondence between the two families, left in Grey Meadows "because it was easier." She learned as a child to be unnoticed, because Shaw Blightwood, the patriarch, was (and is) a truly terrifying vampire who loved nothing more than to steal her lolipop and make her shine all the cutlery over and over. Dexter Blightwood, the youngest (and kindest of the lot) took pity on her and gave her access to the kitchens so that she had a chance to eat occasionally. Licking plates became a speciality. She made her escape at the age of 14, and moved to the streets to take up a brush and spray can and begin painting graffiti for money from the local gangs.

Dexter Blightwood kept an eye on his "sister" and when she was 17 and becoming a rather notable artist, persuaded her to move in with him in a flat downtown. She knows what he wants, for he told her. It's time to contact the Scumthorpes and sue the hell out of them for abandoning her. Hey, more money is good, right?

(Sula is an Irresistable Evil Kleptomaniac, with Artistic tendencies and a flawed sense of Avant Garde. Dexter is Rebellious, Charismatic and Ambitious Savvy Sculptor with Commitment Issues.)

PS MinghamSmith, feel free to add(or not add) Sula to your family tree.
Field Researcher
#230 Old 13th Mar 2013 at 2:53 PM
A question: Was Sula created by taking a copy of Larry, switching the gender and making a young adult sim using the resulting genetics? She looks a lot like him. To the point where I'm actually wondering whether she'd work best on the family tree as "previously-unknown bastard child of Larry #1" rather than the daughter of one of his cousins.

Because he's a billionaire industrialist/corrupt SimNation senator. Of course he has a few bastards here and there.

That's really very close to what I did - though I used Rick as the base and changed her hair and brows a bit. Fit her in where you'd like on the tree, I went with the orphan scenario for that very reason.

She has poor dexter wrapped around her fingers, let me tell you. He's always wanting to be right where she is. Kinda makes it hard for her to make street art occasionally, but... I am tempted to remove that irresistable trait, but it is funny how mean she can be to him and all he wants to do is kiss her. :P
Scholar
#231 Old 13th Mar 2013 at 7:26 PM
Imagine what a dose of Nivea for men could do for him! Seriously, Larry could have been that once. What was he like as a child?
Instructor
#232 Old 13th Mar 2013 at 9:32 PM
Well then. Is it good or bad that i am more disgusted by the younger version of Larry then the middle aged?
As for the aging badly, I'm blaming the Tiberium.
Mad Poster
#233 Old 14th Mar 2013 at 12:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Deadly Spoon
Is it good or bad that i am more disgusted by the younger version of Larry then the middle aged?

Honestly I want to make a joke like 'what, you don't find him super sexy?! ;D' but he still has a "I will murder your mother in front of you and eat her corpse" expression.
Scholar
#234 Old 14th Mar 2013 at 1:11 AM
Dear lord, I love all of you people XD

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
Forum Resident
#235 Old 14th Mar 2013 at 1:37 AM Last edited by lenglel : 14th Mar 2013 at 1:42 AM. Reason: forgot attachment

It resulted in this virtually unrecognisable man.

...Dear god, Larry has not aged well at all.

OMG, it's Jeff Probst!
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#236 Old 14th Mar 2013 at 5:18 AM
Mini update:

So, while I was fussing with the bedrooms and walls and such, I hear *that* music. Oh yes. Sula had got Dexter into the shower and, well, woohoo. Literally. *headdesk* Did I say this was literally 2 minutes after she aged up from a teen?

After that, Sula rolls a want to get married. And to get the Gold Digger LA. Oooh kay.

Despite being a commitment-phobe, she talks Dexter into getting married RIGHT NOW, because if she's pregnant, and she knows she is, *she* will not be leaving her larva in someone else's house.

Now, she (and Dexter) are the Blightwood-Scumthorpes. (Yes, say that 10 times fast!)

And the pictures. (No larva, because, ew. I don't like them, so we'll skip right on to the toddler stage):

She named him Atticus. Welcome Atticus, I am sure you'll live up to your name.

Surprisingly, Atticus was not a fussy kid, despite being Evil and a Virtuoso. All he wanted was his imaginary friend and the stereo on, constantly.

Dexter was very good at taking care of him, and that was a plus since Sula spent most of his childhood downstairs yelling on the street corner across from the City Hall, and even protested about handcuffs! Evil handcuffs that hurt sim's wrists. (I had screenshots, but accidently deleted them. :P)

At any rate, soon after learning to talk, Atticus had a birthday.

Oh. My. God.

(I guess going about in your undershorts is hereditary. Oh, I forgot to add that the game chose "grumpy" as his third trait. Yeah.)
Lab Assistant
#237 Old 14th Mar 2013 at 7:01 AM
Wow, well done staging nice dramatic shots, especially the one of Johannes. I love it!

Whole family looks veeery interesting. :D

Intersecting modular stairs.
Lab Assistant
#238 Old 14th Mar 2013 at 7:07 AM
MinghamSmith, I am in love with little Lily. For whatever reason, she's my new favorite. It might be the Death Note diary or the voodoo doll, I'm not sure. Cannot wait to hear more about her. Not that I don't kick a huge kick out of the Scumthorpes. My husband even asks me if there's been anything more and he has zero interest in playing Sims!

I have to tell you, though, I just almost jumped out of my chair. That Theo character? Looks just like my husband's psychotic half-brother as a kid...who's name is also Theo. Seriously. Holy crap. Yours seems to be rather tame in comparison..."mine" is a convicted felon and the term "psychotic" is not hyperbole (as in, he should be locked up but mommy thinks he can do no wrong). He did once chase me around the house with a twig he had wrapped in toilet paper and set on fire, though. He was 10.
Instructor
#239 Old 14th Mar 2013 at 10:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CarinaDanesi
He did once chase me around the house with a twig he had wrapped in toilet paper and set on fire, though. He was 10.

Is it just me or does that person have disturbing similarities with a certain Scumthorpe?
Scholar
#240 Old 14th Mar 2013 at 10:52 PM
We haven't heard much about said Person in a while. Beginning to worry now.
One Minute Ninja'd
#241 Old 14th Mar 2013 at 11:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Deadly Spoon
Is it just me or does that person have disturbing similarities with a certain Scumthorpe?

What's worse, they might actually exist in this universe. At least the Scumthorpe's haven't jumped across the digital divide, yet.
Instructor
Original Poster
#242 Old 15th Mar 2013 at 12:10 AM
Well, he is playing the voice of a certian very large and destructive dragon. Cumberbatch just found better outlets for his emotions?
One Minute Ninja'd
#243 Old 15th Mar 2013 at 12:15 AM
Erm...

This was once pointed out by Sojourner. And now Sherlock is probably unwatchable.

Well, damn, you just had to post that separated at birth photo set, didn't you. Scratch Sherlock from my list. Now I need a drink to stop the shivers.
Lab Assistant
#244 Old 15th Mar 2013 at 12:43 AM
And now Sherlock is probably unwatchable.
Nope, not even the terrifying Sprog could stop me from watching Sherlock. <333

(Besides, John!) :lovestruc

By the way, the Sherlock sim here on MTS uses that same hair:

Intersecting modular stairs.
Lab Assistant
#245 Old 15th Mar 2013 at 2:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by eskie227
What's worse, they might actually exist in this universe. At least the Scumthorpe's haven't jumped across the digital divide, yet.

No, what's worse is that he does exist and we have no idea where he or his enabling mother are. At all.

Sleep tight :D
One Minute Ninja'd
#246 Old 15th Mar 2013 at 2:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CarinaDanesi
No, what's worse is that he does exist and we have no idea where he or his enabling mother are. At all.

Sleep tight :D

Wait, who's real, but their location is unknown? The Scumthorpe's, or your psychotic felon half-brother in law? Either way, I think I'm taking the Mossberg to bed with me tonight.
Lab Assistant
#247 Old 15th Mar 2013 at 3:51 AM
Erm...

This was once pointed out by Sojourner. And now Sherlock is probably unwatchable.

Excuse me. Need a drink to calm my nerves after seeing that.

Though, I suppose that Sprog does rather seem to be a Sherlock who never restrained from all those psychopathical tendencies about murder.
Site Helper
#248 Old 15th Mar 2013 at 2:46 PM
Johannes is actually quite handsome.

(And the resemblance between a child Sprog and a YA Sherlock doesn't bother me in the slightest. Although it does make me worry a bit about what Sherlock was like as a child. )

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Instructor
#249 Old 15th Mar 2013 at 10:48 PM
Erm...

NOOOOOOO!!!!!! I liked watching that show, why??? Now my tv recordings are being ruined .
Scholar
#250 Old 15th Mar 2013 at 11:56 PM
Same. We should start a petition. 'Stop Scumthorpes infesting our TV shows'.
Page 10 of 332