Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Feb 2020 at 2:07 AM
Default Graphics card Sims 4
So on the Sims 3 wiki page, there is this: [url=http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:TS3_System_Requirements]click me[url] and there used to be one for the Sims 4 that is exactly like that, with a list of graphics cards compatible including newer ones, etc, but the system requirements for TS4 page looks different from that. Idk where to put this so sorry if I am in the wrong forum. Did the page change that I am thinking of or am I just unable to find the link? I was going to send it to someone to help them find a good card so I didn't have to explain it all, but I can't find that page anymore. It was all about graphics cards too. If you're too lazy to click the link I took a pic and uploaded it.

Sims 3 page I am talking about:
Screenshots
Advertisement
Staff - Moderator
staff: moderator
#2 Old 8th Feb 2020 at 7:42 AM
I did not see a page about Sims 4 like the picture you posted detailing graphics cards for Sims 3. You probably saw this page though Link I think buying a game graphics card depends on having a cpu powerful enough to run the card and the number of expansions/stuff packs there are for it also. Since EA seems to have a "to Infinity and Beyond" mindset when churning out expansions/stuff packs clearly the fewer expansions/packs=better performance.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Feb 2020 at 1:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fascisthater
I did not see a page about Sims 4 like the picture you posted detailing graphics cards for Sims 3. You probably saw this page though Link I think buying a game graphics card depends on having a cpu powerful enough to run the card and the number of expansions/stuff packs there are for it also. Since EA seems to have a "to Infinity and Beyond" mindset when churning out expansions/stuff packs clearly the fewer expansions/packs=better performance.

Oh I know about that page, I was just confused because I swore that other page used to exist. It was driving me nuts lol. I have a great graphics card for the sims 4 and stuff, and the person I was helping ended up finding what they needed anyways.