Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Dec 2020 at 2:05 AM
Default Questions about Hood Checker and cleaned neighborhoods
I ran Hood Checker a few minutes ago. It cleaned/fixed up most of the things in the game except for a few things.

Owner and Subject are different: 0x002F Marissa Cleveland: Grew Up Well (Subject: 0x0031 Justin Cleveland)
Owner and Subject are different: 0x002F Marissa Cleveland: Grew Up Well (Subject: 0x0031 Justin Cleveland)
Subject does not exist: 0x0109 Duarte Gere: Met SimID=0xF534A10A
Subject does not exist: 0x0109 Duarte Gere: Made Best Friends with SimID=0xF534A10A
Subject does not exist: 0x0109 Duarte Gere: Had Very First Kiss with SimID=0xF534A10A
Subject does not exist: 0x0109 Duarte Gere: Kissed SimID=0xF534A10A for the First Time
Subject does not exist: 0x0109 Duarte Gere: Fell in Love with SimID=0xF534A10A
Subject does not exist: 0x0109 Duarte Gere: Got Engaged To SimID=0xF534A10A (Success)
Subject does not exist: 0x0109 Duarte Gere: Got Married to SimID=0xF534A10A (Success)
Subject does not exist: 0x0109 Duarte Gere: Did WooHoo with SimID=0xF534A10A
Subject does not exist: 0x010C Inigo Gere: SimID=0xF534A10A Got Engaged
Subject does not exist: 0x010C Inigo Gere: SimID=0xF534A10A Got Married
Subject does not exist: 0x063F Brady Hanby: Met SimID=0x13AD37CA
Subject does not exist: 0x0640 Chase Miller: Met SimID=0x13AD37CA
Subject does not exist: 0x0641 Clay Johnson: Met SimID=0x13AD37CA

Do you think I should try to remove them in SimPe? Should I be concerned?

Is it possible to move my already created sims and custom lots to a clean neighborhood without starting over? I want to transfer them to a clean neighborhood. How do you take them from a corrupt Belladonna Crove and put them into a clean version? If the task is impossible, then I will stick to Hood checker and clean it every now and then.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 23rd Dec 2020 at 12:35 PM
In Belladonna Cove there is a Sim that was not deleted properly (Duarte Gere's spouse) and as usual, it has some other corrupted memories. You can remove the memories, and your neighborhood will probably function fine, but you can never be 100% certain. As for moving your Sims to a new, clean neighborhood, moving them is possible, but it is complicated and requires extensive cleanup if you want them to keep their relationships, skills, memories, etc. An easier (and safer) option is to extract them to BodyShop and recreate them in CAS in the new neighborhood.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 23rd Dec 2020 at 4:32 PM
The last three memories are apparently normal and connected to the bellhops: https://modthesims.info/showthread....5#startcomments
You can safely ignore those.

Generally speaking, you can keep even a corrupted hood alive and well with regular backups and HoodChecker. There's always a chance that things might spiral out of control very fast, but if you restore a backup, you can keep going. Not much worse than a normal hood.