Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Feb 2021 at 4:21 AM Last edited by Mhhb2 : 2nd Feb 2021 at 4:44 AM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default *FIXED* The community lot my sims went to didn’t load and now they won’t come back!!!
Ok so I was playing and I decided to send my two sims to the gym. However after they went off the lot the game did not switch over the gym and when I click on the “Go Somewhere button” it puts an x on it but does nothing. I’ve tried using a teleport button thing but it doesn’t work.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 2nd Feb 2021 at 4:44 AM
Nvm I just exited out and now I’m gonna cry I didn’t save any of my progress between when I started and when that happened
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#3 Old 2nd Feb 2021 at 5:22 AM
Did your sims arrive back home?

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#4 Old 2nd Feb 2021 at 5:44 AM
I had to force exit my game once when that happened and revert to a backed up version of the folder because it had soft crashed when transitioning to a community lot and it happend once that my game crashed on return from a community lot another time on my old computer.That iaaue sounds like the game had crahed and simply froze.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#5 Old 2nd Feb 2021 at 12:34 PM
@Mhhb2 Can you load the game back up and re-enter their home lot? Hopefully the game will have saved as they left for the community lot, if that is the case you should be okay. If the game crashed on saving though, you may have some gamefile corruption.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 5th Feb 2021 at 3:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
@Mhhb2 Can you load the game back up and re-enter their home lot? Hopefully the game will have saved as they left for the community lot, if that is the case you should be okay. If the game crashed on saving though, you may have some gamefile corruption.

Yes my game is ok now thankfully I can load it back up and enter their home
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 5th Feb 2021 at 3:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
Did your sims arrive back home?

Yes they got back safely
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#8 Old 5th Feb 2021 at 2:23 PM
I'm glad! Quick, make a safe backup!