Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Jul 2014 at 6:36 PM Last edited by missamazing2008 : 18th Jul 2014 at 12:25 AM. Reason: Solved!!!

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Where can I find Body Shop? (Sims 2: Ultimate Collection) SOLVED. THANK YOU!
You've probably seen this question asked a thousand times before and I can understand if you're fed up with it, but I'm sorta new to these forums, I just registered to download CC for TS3, so I don't really know how to navigate them well... Anyway. A year or two ago I bought two Sims 2 games, so I was recently offered the Ultimate Collection by Origin. Now here's my issue.

Before, I never really bothered going in depth to figure out why my Body Shop wouldn't open for me. (I right clicked on the launcher, clicked to open, nothing happened.) Because basically, I only played when I didn't have time for TS3 to load, so it was a quick way to get my Sims!

But now, with TS2 Ultimate Collection, I really want Bodyshop. I want to make beautiful simmies, but the Maxis CAS is sorta limiting. However, when I right clicked my new Ultimate Collection launcher, there is no Bodyshop option. As I said, I only started playing recently, and I'm only getting into the game now. (so this 10 year old game is new to me )

Please help? Is there an alternate way to get into Bodyshop?

Thank you! :lovestruc
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 17th Jul 2014 at 11:10 PM
Any ideas or tips at all?
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 17th Jul 2014 at 11:13 PM
I think it's not included.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 17th Jul 2014 at 11:40 PM
No clue if the path is different for the ultimate pack, but my version of BS is usually found in this location (the latest EP).
C:\Program Files (x86)\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 Mansion & Garden\CSBin\TS2BodyShop.exe

If the path is different, just look for the CSBin folder for the latest EP.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 17th Jul 2014 at 11:46 PM
C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection\Fun with Pets\SP9\CSBin it is here and is called TS2BodyShop just double click on it and it will run, it took about 2 min to start up for me.

Just right click on it and send it to desktop create a shortcut.

All my Beginning Hoods here at MTS. http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=7749491
All my Beginning Hoods as Shopping Districts plus Old Town. http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=523417
MooVille, a tribute to Mootilda and her fabulous lots http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=534158
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 17th Jul 2014 at 11:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by marka93
C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection\Fun with Pets\SP9\CSBin it is here and is called TS2BodyShop just double click on it and it will run, it took about 2 min to start up for me.

:o yeah, it is there, lol, it's been ages since I've played obviously xD
Test Subject
#7 Old 18th Jul 2014 at 12:07 AM
If you accidentally moved this from it's original place (not a shortcut), will that make it not open properly? (sorry if this is the wrong place to ask)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 18th Jul 2014 at 12:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by marka93

Thank you!!!