Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Jul 2020 at 10:52 AM Last edited by Acityboy : 28th Jul 2020 at 1:51 PM.
5 Hidden songs found in basegame files
So here I was exporting .mp3 files from the game's sound packages. I was hoping to find raw sound effects, but to my disappointment I learned that most of the files cannot be exported properly. However... I did manage to successfully extract 5 songs hidden away in the SFX files of the base game, and as far as I'm aware, these are not used in game. They sound like they would've been on the stereo. [Note: I only looked at the first SFX file, there could be more in the second one]

Uploading files is forbidden so here is a link to my playlist
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?li...AW4Qugxtoy-9ZJg

I couldn't find these songs already ripped online, and I don't even know what they are called because they didn't have names. I hope I'm not doing anything wrong. I also hope I'm not the first person on this forum to upload this or else I'll look like a chump .

edit: The songs have been appropriately named.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 25th Jul 2020 at 8:29 PM Last edited by d_dgjdhh : 28th Jul 2020 at 10:45 PM.
Hi there. This topic was also brought up here. Two of the songs came from The Sims Unleashed PC Game. The other three, I have no idea.

Check out my latest version of Superman's Classic Uniform for The Sims 2.
See what images I have posted on DeviantArt as well related to The Sims 2 and designs.
Also check out My Website to see my superhero uniform creations for The Sims 2. THANKS!!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Jul 2020 at 11:40 PM
Thanks, didn't see that post! Well that solves 2 of them, not sure why they were left in.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 28th Jul 2020 at 12:32 AM
The other 3 unused songs are from Bustin' Out. Which released a year earlier.

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 28th Jul 2020 at 1:49 PM
Thanks to the both of you!