Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#9026 Old 2nd Mar 2016 at 9:23 PM
I moved the Ottomas family into Riverside and also added the Newsons to the household (after Samantha had her twins). After playing a few sim days, I turned aging off, because I felt I had not nearly spent enough time with everyone. Mostly I was focussed on the triplets (Garret, Georgia and Tommy).

David has graduated from school and is doing his military service. He is looking forward to college so he can play in a band. But Samantha and Peter asked "why wait" and born was "Davie's family". Then I spent a whole play session posing them all in Kelly family style and taking screenshots. I think I'll make their home into a home business for the weekend and see if they can make some money from it (playing for tips and placing thee bandatron).
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#9027 Old 2nd Mar 2016 at 10:07 PM
Smith (Theo) - Everyone in the household that earned it got their inheritance from Eve when I opened the lot. The only person who didn't was Sara the servo. Aaliyah went off to work and Bambi started working on her silver Cosmetology badge. Barid was off to work shortly thereafter. Theo found jobs for Celeste and Carl, Show Biz and Service respectively. Bessie and Bozo became elders and Theo called for their retirement. Theo taught Carl to shake and Barid came home with a promotion to Detective. I love that aspect of Inteen! Theo threw a party and invited half the known world it seems. Barid got an outing call but stayed home cause it was time for him to head to college! Bambi and her uncle Thorn are just shy of enemies for some unknown reason, and Bambi is nearly over her furiousness at him for something. They got into a fight and Bambi won! I'm wondering if I should repair the relationship or just let it be what it is - though this will make family gatherings a bit awkward! And that fight was the last step towards making enemies, so naturally they got into another fight. *sigh* I sent Bambi off to work on her Cosmetology badge again after she won another fight with Thorn. The party only got to not bad, which is unusual for my sims.

After the party I grew up Barid and moved him into SilverMoon House - and he grew up into the same sweatshirt as his older brother! I had to build him a bedroom though, as I was one short so far. Bambi got her silver Cosmetology badge and Aaliyah asked Theo on a date. They had a good date before it was time for bed.
Forum Resident
#9028 Old 2nd Mar 2016 at 11:36 PM
La Fiesta Tech: In the dorm together were Isaac and Ian Gavigan (Ivy Gavigan & Ranu Grunt's children) and Rose and Brooke Grunt (Buzz & Jennifer Grunt's children). It's weird that they are the same age because Ian and Isaac are Brooke and Rose's grand-nephews (Ripp is their half-brother and Ian and Isaac are his grandsons). This came about because Ripp had Ranu as a teenager and Ranu had Ian and Isaac as a teenager. Buzz married a much younger woman and they had children late in life. So yeah, it makes sense technically. Rose and Brooke have a sister (Jade) that did not go to college. She is a family sim and elected to stay home and raise Rose's triplets (Cycad, Coleus, and Camelia).

Unfortunately for Rose and Brooke, they did not find boyfriends at college. They are both serious sims and concentrated on their school work. Brooke is going to be a lawyer and Rose is going into law enforcement. I guess they get this trait from Buzz. Also, the boarding house is full at the moment so they went back home after graduating. This really can't last, though. Their brother Wade is also there plus Jennifer (their mother) is still alive, and Jade and the triplets. It's way too crowded so getting them married and/or moved out is going to be a priority.

Ian just went to college to party. His goal is to be a professional party guest. He met Linda at the secret society and she (coincidentally) has the same LTW so these two moved in together after college. I don't think they will get married, though. I see theirs as an open relationship, for now anyway. I think they will concentrate on parties and vacations instead of jobs and kids (which is what most of my sims do so this will be a nice change for me).

Isaac wants to be a journalist. He is grumpy and playful so I see him as a satirist. Since his uncle Isaiah is a media magnate, I'm sure he will get a job easily. He met Danielle at the secret society and they plan on getting married since she is a family sim. Also, I like her facial characteristics and want to see her children. Especially since Isaac is a one quarter alien.

As usual, pics:

Field Researcher
#9029 Old 3rd Mar 2016 at 1:18 AM
Miles - It was a Saturday, which means day one of family time. Which means that I summon the whole clan over and let everyone more or less run around crazy. Inheritance came in. Abbie and Hunter took the opportunity to enjoy each other on their bed...fortunately no lullabies. As soon as the bed was vacant, Collin and Camryn jumped on it. Adam gave Becka some game tips and Banyan did the same for Barry. Hunter checked in with his two businesses - no going in today. Camryn took care of her long term want to get engaged to Collin, he said yes so now they are an item. I'll probably give them marriage flags through Simblender at some point, I like having my servos married to each other, but don't want them to leave their respective houses. Abbie and Barney had to work that afternoon. Everyone mingled and generally had a good time. Food was eaten, the dogs were played with, the kids got to know each other better, games were played...all in all a good family day. Barbra called Barry when she got home and they chatted for a bit. Barbara passed out because no one had taken her home at 8pm like the rest of the kids - so I had to clear her off the lot. Camyrn bathed Broshka after everyone went home, then spent her time browsing the web for cuisine.
Mad Poster
#9030 Old 3rd Mar 2016 at 1:28 AM
I moved more families in from the bin - Strangetown, Riverblossom Hills and Veronaville. Not much interesting happened besides me accidentally giving Sanjay Ramaswami a mullet and Chloe Curious unsuccessfully trying to flirt with Goopy GilsCarbo (who was a neighbor in the apartment building they moved into).
Lab Assistant
#9031 Old 3rd Mar 2016 at 10:06 PM
Alyson Arkwright and Marisa Bendett decided to try for a baby with 6 days left before turning elder. Which made it very difficult to get them to a decent aspiration before aging up, but did result in a baby boy. Now I just have to hope he ages to teen before his parents die so I don't have to move him in with his older sister.
Mad Poster
#9032 Old 3rd Mar 2016 at 10:22 PM
Now that I've emptied out my Family Bin, I'm now working on emptying out the Student Bin. Some of them I've never actually played before - e.g. Freshman, Students, and First Year.
Mad Poster
#9033 Old 4th Mar 2016 at 12:33 AM
I'm so far ahead on my dissertation (for now) that I gave myself the rest of the afternoon off to play sims.

I played a bit of Strangetown. Vidcund and Bella's twins Vincent and Vanessa Bachelor were arguing as usual. Their parents relationship is on the rocks due to them fighitng, so they forced them both to get jobs just so they'd be around each other (and the house) less. If that doesn't work, their parents might end up breaking up or sending one of them to go live with their half-brother Alexander Goth.

Gemini and Capricorn, Jill and Bucks twins learned to walk and talk today. Jill became an adult which was rather nice. She rolled a want to move out, but seeing as her and Buck are no longer together and she doesn't have a well paying job, it doesn't seem like that will be happening any time soon. - Besides, Jenny mainly raises the twins while Jill is at work or sleeping or skilling.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Mad Poster
#9034 Old 4th Mar 2016 at 1:05 AM
I merged the First Year and Students household onto a dorm. Three of them rolled the 200 grilled cheese sandwich wants. The romance sim (Chaz Whippler) rolled a want to marry off 6 kids. According to the Sims Wikia they actually have vaguely rational LTWs, so I'm not sure whether it's because I'm using Tarlia's cleaned hoods or one of my hacks that they're being rerolled.
But it's a lot more fun.
Field Researcher
#9035 Old 4th Mar 2016 at 2:34 AM
SilverMoon (Abe) - I got them moved into their new house, which of course I had to furnish, as it was an empty shell. I sent Abe and Brittney to work and Barrett to school. Barbara worked on painting while Beatrice sold lemonade. Well, try to anyway. Barrett brought home Becka Miles from school. Her and Beatrice played tag while Barrett did his homework. Abe came home from work and called friends to keep relationships up and Brittney brought a friend home from work, Brigid Calwell. Barrett decided to join the LAN party of SSX3 with Collin rather than play with Becka and his sister. Brittney wanted a friend, so she hung out with Brigid til they made friends. Then Brittney threw a house party to celebrate their new home. The party was Not Bad.

OMG NO! Abe and Brittney went to go woohoo since they both had a want and I heard a lullaby! I swear every time I direct my sims to do so, someone ends up pregnant - the only reason I did was cause I forgot to set their bed when the ACR timer went off. I had only planned to let them have the required 3 children since they're romance...GAH! Then someone started a fire after the party - I'm thinking it was Abe, who got distracted by the ACR siren call. The fire alarm woke up the kiddos and only Barrett went back to sleep - Beatrice and Barbara played cops and robbers in the bedroom...at least Barrett could sleep through the noise! Brittney ended up on maternity leave. Just when you think the B generation is over...
Top Secret Researcher
#9036 Old 4th Mar 2016 at 4:28 AM Last edited by Gcgb53191 : 4th Mar 2016 at 2:53 PM.
The Williams have great news everybody, they're expecting! :lovestruc

This will be Jake's first child ever and this will be Hannah's fourth.....Technically fifth if you count the baby she gave up for adoption. She will definitely be tying her tubes after this one, and I really hope it is just one and not twins. She's a twin and so is Jake so we'll see what happens.

The Williams went on vacation to Simwai'i in order to get away from the snow and to have some extra bonding time with each other. Most of my families have had so much going that I've completely forgotten about celebrating any holidays, woops! Jake's father, Maxwell, is nearing death so he'll be retiring soon and hopefully Marilyn will too. They've got more than enough money for them to have retired a long time ago but because their LTW is career related and still age appropriate I've let them work a little longer. Their generation is starting to die now Cale Inada was the first to go. I still remember the day they came home from university!

Hannah got a promotion at work, guess how?! ....Her ex fiance, who doesn't even work in the music career anymore, pulled some strings. Definitely not realistic considering he is still upset at Hannah for calling off the wedding a day before.

Hannah's kids are adjusting nicely at Jake's house. They have been bouncing from house to house so its nice of them to finally get settled. But it didn't last for long because at the end of their session the kiddos each went to their father's home, Noah to Joshua's and Camille and Seth to Avgeni's. Leaving Jake and Hannah with Jake's parents and awaiting the new baby(ies). :lovestruc
------------

The adoption rotation was a huge cluster-you-know-what. Having one adult for quadruplet toddlers was impossible. At least the social worker only had one mental breakdown instead of more. Really makes me wish Maxis allowed children to help more with the youngins'. I still have a couple days until they age into children.

Laura Ari aged into a teen and moved into the 'group home.' She is a popularity/fortune sim with a lifetime want to reach her golden anniversary. Its funny I removed her parents via the insiminator (or some other mod) but some of her cousins still show up as family in her friend panel. I wish her half siblings showed up so there's no future hanky panky between them. Laura is the baby that Hannah Williams gave up for adoption right before heading to college. She looks a lot like her biological mother.
Lab Assistant
#9037 Old 4th Mar 2016 at 2:28 PM
Well, Bea Arkwright married Orlando Centowski, her high school beau, and moves into a house with him and her aged up best friend Marsha Bruenig. She had twins by Orlando and is looking forward to starting her business.

What she doesn't know is that Orlando and Marsha are three bolters. Orlando has already turned Marsha down for her first kiss three times in a row but she's not getting the picture. Still he does think she's pretty hot and I'm just waiting to see what ACR has planned for them.
Field Researcher
#9038 Old 4th Mar 2016 at 8:16 PM
Hanson - When I opened up the lot, my sims got a genie lamp! I assume one of the babies got it, since no one else had a memory of it and it always seems to go to the youngest member of the household - why I don't know. Naturally the first wish was for wealth - not that any of my households really need it. Belatedly I realized it was Sunday - which means family day! Andromeda and Anne had to go to work, but Shawn held down the fort. I took advantage of the full house at 6pm when it was time for Bary to grow up. Bary grew up into a cute, redheaded toddler. The red hair must come from Shawn, as Andromeda isn't related to Eve at all as she's Adam's alien baby. Andromeda brought a friend home from work, Devon Ayers. Anne taught Barton to talk while Shawn taught Bary how to walk and spent some time with him after an unsuccessful TFB with Andromeda. Bary learned how to walk and Shawn chatted with Anne for a bit, then studied creativity.
Forum Resident
#9039 Old 4th Mar 2016 at 8:23 PM
I played my mining family, which is also my "have a baby every season" challenge family. They started the season with the eldest child having just become a teen, 5 children, three toddlers, and an infant. Jane was about half way through a pregnancy and she and Flannan both feared having another child. Jane worked on a cleaning skill point - I was shocked she rolled that want, as she's only got 2 neat points, but I put it down to wanting to improve herself and to stop annoying the very neat Flannan. Flannan opened the home business to sell ore, and satisfied his wants to make money and have customers earn stars; he closed for the day before the elementary school bus came home. It was a Friday, so there would be lots of time to get to any homework kids brought home - part of my challenge is that the kids can only do homework if they want to do it or want to earn an A+ and otherwise parents have to help with the homework. Homework cannot be left unfinished (harder homework hack makes this part of the challenge more significant).

Friday night, the twin toddlers became children and infant Hayden became a toddler. The house was chaos for the whole weekend - lots of games of catch, some painting, jump rope, and using the telescope, and teaching toddler skills. Homework was done, some worked towards wanted skills, and teenager Neil started learning how to mine. On Saturday, Jane gave birth to Cody - by that point she'd rolled (and I'd locked) a want to have another baby. He is the first child in the family with blonde hair (the first 10 kids have red). On Sunday, wants to woohoo and the challenge requirements lead to Jane getting pregnant again. That night, two children aged to teen - one is now romance/popularity with a dream to become a hall of famer (appropriate for a sports enthusiast) and the other is knowledge/family with a want to become a game designer.

Monday was a great day for the business, but the evening was almost painful. All the kids came home with very low fun and most also brought friends. There were sims everywhere, and I was losing track of which ones lived in the house and which were visiting. It took Jane and Flannan until well after midnight to get the last teen through his homework, and one child had to get up early to do theirs. I learned from it though; the next day everyone was paired off to play with each other as they got off the bus, and all the homework was put down in the yard where I could find it. The teens played kicky bag, kids played catch (filling wants), and parents played red hands with a child before asking if they wanted homework help. Fortunately filling those catch wants led to some of the kids rolling wants to do homework so Jane and Flannan didn't have to help everyone.

Flannan started rolling a want for a pet, as did some of the children - no. Sorry sims, you may want one, but I don't think I could handle that yet. Maybe if more than half of them roll a pet want at the same time, or if both parents roll a want for it, but I'm not locking those wants. The house is small (again, part of the challenge), and is already overly full and chaotic. My real life daughter is disappointed in this decision of mine with this household - she thinks filling wants for pets should be ranked up there with filling needs for food in terms of importance to the game.

For a change of pace, I went to the Landgraab house. Malcolm's fiancee had moved in, and she wants to own five businesses. She bought a grocery store in Bluewater village; it's the first grocery in my community. Malcolm wanted skill points for his criminal career, but also wanted to get married to Hawise. She didn't have any such wants, so I sent them on a date hoping she'd roll one. Then they had another date, and another, and so on. They started having their dates while also running Club Dante - it took 8 dream dates before Hawise finally rolled a want to get married. By then, Club Dante had received a good review and she'd earned a bronze sales badge. They got married while on a date at city hall - it has a reception room with wedding arch on the second floor. Hawise has a secondary aspiration of popularity, so she started rolling a lot of wants to make friends with customers; when not at a business she is spending a lot of time on the phone building friendships. Malcolm had a lucky chance card that gave him a promotion, and then another that got him two mechanical skill points. He's taken up piano in order to get the creativity point he wants. On the second last day of spring, ACR lead to Hawise getting pregnant. In anticipation of a baby, the house has been remodeled to include two more rooms: one is a nursery or playroom, and one is a room for an older child and each has a small bathroom. The second floor was expanded over the pool and the back upstairs deck was enclosed to make the space - down stairs the little room leading into the pool area was expanded so that another staircase could be added.
Mad Poster
#9040 Old 4th Mar 2016 at 11:35 PM Last edited by ihatemandatoryregister : 5th Mar 2016 at 1:09 AM. Reason: espresso is not spelled "expresso"
I played the first day with the Acciais, some characters spawned from a horrible horrible RP that I used to do with my best friend.

The main Sims here are Nikola and Charlotte Acciai - a musician who grew up on the wrong side of the tracks and a girl who comes from one of the richest families in town. They are in love, but the money doesn't hurt.
Pendleton Dubois is Charlotte's brother, a very successful businessman. Unfortunately, because their father's will said that the family manor would go to whichever descendent married first, he lost out on it - but still lives with them, even though he strongly dislikes Nik.
Then there's the dog, Sam, who Nikola thought was male until she went into heat.
Last, but not least - Jacob "Apollo" Miller, a slightly eccentric programmer/scientist/inventor. He used to be roommates with Nik, and now, after "an incident involving a malfunctioning CleanBot and an angry landlord" is boarding with them temporarily. Everyone was rather surprised when Pendleton didn't protest too much about it, though...

Anyways, Apollo was working on making a new, improved CleanBot when suddenly I notice his bladder is in the red. So he goes to the toilet. Immediately, the tinkering hobby club instructor bursts in the front door, sprints up the steps, and barges into the bathroom to tell him all about Will's Garage.
Then, after grabbing the teddy bear from the nursery and trying to talk to Charlotte through it (I said he was slightly eccentric), he decides to invite his niece, Lissa, over from the local university. They stand on the sidewalk gossiping about her dead father before going in to watch a movie.

Meanwhile, Charlotte is practicing piano while waiting for Nikola to return from his day job as a roadie. Then Apollo heads off to the bathroom again (he consumes a lot of espresso) and then start smustling in there. Nikola returns home, and ACR kicks in. By the time they're both in their bedroom, Pendleton returns home, and decides to go talk to Charlotte. Welp:

So then he goes back downstairs, where Lissa heartfarts at him. Too bad he's gay. (Wait, I spoiled things too early....! Oh well.)

About 5 in the morning, Pendleton gets up (early riser) and heads downstairs to dance in front of the radio in his pyjamas. I quickly check on Sam (who's playing with a stray cat) and then when I come back everyone's having an impromptu dance party in their pyjamas:

Then I got tired so I saved the game here. Still two more days to go in this rotation. I'll post more exciting updates later!
Top Secret Researcher
#9041 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 2:08 AM
I couldn't help myself so I went into the Williams household to play them one extra day so I could see the new baby. Hannah and Jake had a baby boy and they named him Brett.

Hannah got promoted to summer camp music teacher via chance card. Maxwell and Marilyn both retired from their jobs. Marilyn will be taking care of the children from now on, while favoring Brett I'm sure. She's been waiting for so long for an heir.

Marilyn threw a big family reunion and invited her side of the family along with her husband's. The entire night Maxwell played chess with his cousin Cameron. They grew up together and even shared rooms up until Andrew's parent's divorced. I think they both knew Maxwell doesn't have much time left and just decided to 'play' together one last time like they did as children.
Mad Poster
#9042 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 8:03 AM
I played the second day of the Acciai family.

Nikola invited his band over for practice (Simlogical meeting controller works perfectly for this) and after an hour or so of that they all just hung out at his place, playing with the pool table or bubble blower and stealing all the food from Exnem's dessert tray:

Then he and Charlotte headed upstairs for a bit of fun and...well, I heard chimes.
Apollo got home from work, being promoted to an Inventor. He decided to invite one of his best friends, Candice Palmer, over for supper. Unfortunately, he gets horribly awkward and steals her plate of salad:

Then he heads out to the kitchen to eat with Pendleton instead. Poor dude just does not know what to do around girls.

The other main event of the day is Pendleton adopting a kitten named Alegra. He's always longed for a cat, but his father was terribly allergic.

On day three, not much happened yet besides Nik heading off to the shopping centre to play guitar for tips. Here's a screenshot for you Ottomas fans:

Field Researcher
#9043 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 5:53 PM Last edited by Duvelina : 6th Mar 2016 at 12:03 AM.
It's been such a while since I've actually sat down and played The Sims 2. It always feels good when I finally have the time to do so! I noticed I get frustrated by the long college rotations sometimes. I play 7 day college rotations which is basically a year. I rotate after every single day. The neighbourhood rotations are one day, though. So I'm pretty much done with that quite quickly. One day is one year in the main neighbourhood.

Since Kay Starchild (Fong) has graduated, I moved on to another character to control. I think there are 8 girls in the sorority and I have no interest in micromanaging that. So I chose Kay's good friend Whitney King to be the new main sim at the Tri-Var sorority. I pretend Kay was the president of the sorority and made Whitney the new president. I do fulfill wants for the other girls there. When Whitney is sleeping or doing something else, I cycle through them and see what I can do for them like make them go on dates if they want to. Whitney wanted to go on a date and she had chemistry with one guy she was already friends with. His name is Pong Dallas. I believe he is an adult. Whitney invited him over. Before he arrived, Whitney rolled a want to declare her major in Literature. So I made her do that and then Pong arrived. Pong only rolled college-related wants and nothing for Whitney except to go out to eat. They were at the sorority so I couldn't do much about that. After the date ended, Whitney suddenly went all autonomous on me and started hitting on Pong. Immediate crushes ensued. First kisses were shared and eventually they fell in love. You go, girl! Christy Chin asked Martin Ruben, who she's three-bolters with, out on a date as well and they autonomously kissed. That's almost unavoidable if you put three-bolters together with ACR installed. Zoe Zimmerman asked Jasmine Rai to pledge to the Greek house and she agreed which made them best friends. 8 members with most of them being freshmen and 1 pledge.

Beau Broke went off to Académie Le Tour. I consider La Fiesta Tech to be a college where you can study things like science, natural science and maths. Things like that. Sim State University is for the average student. Most will end up on that campus. Académie Le Tour is for the really smart people. Beau has a lot of skills and loads of scholarships, so I sent him to Académie Le Tour. He rented out a house on a lot with two little houses. He will occupy one of them and maybe a cute girl will end up moving into the other one in the future, but I don't know about that yet. The only one I can think of now is Vella Burb, but i don't even know if she'll be college-aged in time to move in next to Beau. We'll see how it goes. I hope I don't find it too boring to play one sim on a lot, because my other college lots are really chaotic. Beau wanted to go out on a date with someone, because he hadn't ever kissed anyone either. He has had a crush on a much older woman when he was younger, but nothing came of it. He got along quite well with Jasmine Rai at parties and such, so he invited her over for a date. Crushes were developed. Beau didn't want to move too fast, even though he really wanted to kiss her. She just had to feel comfortable and welcome, so he decided to cook her some spaghetti which they both enjoyed over a game of chess. Mostly because Beau didn't have a dinner table, but still. They had great conversation and agreed about lots of stuff. The amazing night had eventually ended with a tender kiss. Sadly, Jasmine was sick with a cold and infected Beau before she left. Beau was so excited after the date ended, he couldn't sleep. He started painting and painted until 4 in the morning when he finally went to bed. Two months have passed since then and Beau has declared himself an Economics major. He loves painting, but he didn't want to major in art. It's just something he likes to do and he definitely wants to keep it that way. He has paid 500 simoleons of his college tuition for his freshman year. Only a 1.000 left to go which should be doable with the painting he does and the money he'll get when he passes his first semester. A guy called Guy Wrightley called him up. Jasmine had said he was a fun guy and he should come with downtown. Sounded like a plan to Beau. They went to a night exhibition at the art museum. Jasmine and Beau have grown closer and closer over the past two months. They're definitely best friends and are still dating. After admiring the artwork for a bit, Beau went downstairs to grill some hot dogs. Art makes you hungry! When Beau left to go home I seriously saw both Guy Wrightley and Francis J. Worthington III kiss Jasmine passionately and thereby developing crushes. What?! I don't know if Jasmine is the best choice for my poor Beau anymore... So, playing Beau was absolutely not boring. I think I enjoyed it even more because of the busy households I already have. It's a difference.
Top Secret Researcher
#9044 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 11:33 PM
I wanted to create an underclass, so I've made the fourth and subsequent child of a family go to the poorhouse where they'll stay until they grow into adults then they'll move into derelict areas which I've yet to create. (The third child is sent to boarding school, so that there are only two children per household.) A recent rule, so I'll see how it goes.
Field Researcher
#9045 Old 6th Mar 2016 at 12:23 AM
SilverMoon House - Bailey SilverMoon and Barid Smith joined the house. Which should prove interesting as they both have negative relations with each other - Barid even wants to drink poor Bailey! Another relationship I'm not sure what I'm going to do with. Balin and Banyan had to work, so off they went. Barak went off to class, leaving Bailey and Barid alone...so far nothing has occurred, but that could change. Fortunately they weren't alone for long, as it was time for them to go to class. Barak came home and got the mechanical skill he needed, then it was time for more bowling. As soon as Bailey and Barid came home from class, a shoving match broke out. Which made them mutual enemies. Balin and Banyan came home from work and Banyan called Stephanie for a date since he had a shiny engagement want. Balin still hasn't made up his mind and it's senior year! Bailey found an appropriate triple bolt match in Lewis Benton. Banyan is now an engaged man - Stephanie said yes! Bailey's outing with Lewis was a Rockin' time, they got along so well. So well in fact that they already got in the first woohoo and crush tags! And he's blonde! Bartholomew called up Barid and they chatted for a bit. Bailey used the extra energy from the outing to dig for stuff as she wanted to get fit.

Banyan and Balin went off to work again and Barid declared the art major. Barak booty called Narissa again. Barid found his highest match which was one Fern Banks. They had a fun outing before it was time for them to go to class. When everyone came back from work and class I had Banyan and Balin do some research. Stephanie called Banyan for another date, so I took them down to Crypt O'Night club where they slow danced, had a meal, took a romantic picture and did some woohoo in the photobooth. All in all it was a dream date, as usual. Before Banyan left, Abe started chatting up Stephanie - he's already starting to get to know his nephew's future wife! I took Balin down to Townie Graveyard since he wanted to see a ghost. Fortunately they were in a scaring mood, and he got nailed. When he got home I had him call up Wendy for a date, as she is MY preferred choice - I like her genetics better frankly, even though she's a red head. The date started out very platonic, but heated up after a round of karaoke They even had their first woohoo! Balin wants to fall in love with Wendy, so there's hope that he's made a decision.

Took them down to University Park, and naturally Barid and Bailey got into a fight. While they were fighting, Banyan and Balin went to class for the first time this semester. Bailey won the fight again, so I set her to jump rope to get her get fit want taken care of - and to keep her busy! I ended up keeping them there too long, so I let Banyan and Balin skip work so they could go to their finals - I'm sure their boss won't mind much. Balin got an outing call, but I had to refuse it due to not having enough time to play it. They went to their finals and everyone came back with an A+. Barid booty called .his teenage girlfriend Kathleen - I need to find Barid an appropriate girl. Bailey wanted to buy some new clothes, so I sent her to A Whole New You for them. When she got back it was time for Balin to ask Wendy on another date - it was a dream date of course, and he fell in love with her! Progress is being made on that front. As the timer ticked down Barak and Balin worked on their term papers. They finished them and Balin ended the date.

Bailey had class first thing in the morning, Balin and Banyan had work. I took a peek through Barid's relationships and he triple bolts Estelle O'Brian! So I had him call her up to chat. Bailey went to study her Flower Arranging bronze badge. Barak booty called Narissa. Balin and Banyan came home from work and Bailey got her bronze talent badge - and wanted to declare the art major as well! It was time for finals, so she'll have to change next rotation. Balin graduated with an A+ and Banyan with an A-. Barid got an A+, Bailey a B+ and Barak an A+. Balin and Banyan moved back to the main hood to start their families.
Mad Poster
#9046 Old 6th Mar 2016 at 12:43 AM
Third day of the Acciai household. Nik made 700 simoleons playing guitar, and Sam took an immediate dislike to Circe Beaker:

Pendleton got promoted to President, Charlotte had her first baby bump, Alegra grew into a cat and destroyed the sofa. And that's where the first rotation ends.
Field Researcher
#9047 Old 6th Mar 2016 at 3:50 AM
Main House - Balin moved back in, and immediately called for Wendy. He popped the question and then threw a wedding party after moving Wendy in. Wendy moved in with 3k. They got married in a nice ceremony, though I wasn't paying attention and invited both Barid and Bailey - they at least waited til the ceremony was over to start fighting. The party was a roof raiser and the two of them got into the limo while everyone else left. After they got back I set their bed and they TFB - successfully! Gen 3/C is on the way! Balin got a job in Science and Wendy got a job in Journalism to fulfill their LTWs. Jules got a promotion to Ballroom Dancer, then immediately went back to work. He came home with a promotion to Flamenco Master. Balin maxed mechanical.
Top Secret Researcher
#9048 Old 6th Mar 2016 at 5:17 AM
Default Harris/McCarthy
The Harris (2) household celebrated two birthdays. Genevi Harris aged into an elder and her grandson, Julian, aged into a child. Julian has his father's pouty lips, unfortunately for Julian he has never met his father and I doubt he ever will. He's too busy with school and basketball to try and fit being a father into the mix.

The triplets are three days from adulthood and only two of them will be going to college. Avery isn't going to college because she's Julian's mother but its okay because her LTW or ideal job isn't degree based. (She got lucky!) Avery will be going to culinary school as a back up and has a few other options as far as her ideal job goes. Its unfortunate that she can't go to college because it'd be perfect for her lifetime want of woohooing with 20 sims.

It'll be nice once Veronica and Ian (2) leave, the house is very cramped. Its a three bedroom/one bath with plenty of room to expand. Unfortunately they're up to their ears in debt so its not even an option. Genevi and Ian are in one room. Avery and Julian have the smallest room and Veronica, Meghan and Ian are in another room.

Hopefully their father, Ian Sr. will pass away during the next three days so they can spend as much time with him before they leave for Sim State. Ian got married to Genevi pretty late in his life (he was married prior too) so there's a big age gap between them.

Across town in a much more privileged area the McCarthys also celebrated a few birthdays. Kaleah aged into a toddler, Avery into a child and Sean into a teenager. Aubrey and Kody spent the entire time trying to get pregnant again but no luck. One more rotation and they'll have to try IVF if nothing happens. Aubrey is determined to have six children
Field Researcher
#9049 Old 6th Mar 2016 at 6:30 AM Last edited by Sanypsia : 6th Mar 2016 at 6:44 AM.
The Wabash Family Reunion went over without a hitch! If I ever needed a reason to justify almost a month worth of meticulous rebuilding... these pictures present a pretty good reason! It was a nice afternoon for everyone to get together and mingle at Vance Rotho's place, a neighbor just up the way who lives in a tiny cottage alone. There was plenty of cops and robbers, noogies and kicky-bag to go around, not to mention ceaseless gossip. Grace, who is now an adult, is pregnant with a bastard child.. not to mention two other illegitimate pregnancies in the teens of the family, and maybe three other pregnancies pending for the married couples. Kara's new husband, Mitchell Ruff.. who is a little 'ruff' around the edges. Lydia's slipping sanity and the worry that all the Wabash women will become senile in their old age and think they too, are wise old tribe leaders. Whether wanna-be hipster Damon (best seen in the third picture, the boy on the far right leaning out) will ever get serious about life or if he's really going to "go with the flow." There's rumors shooting around that Reid's blue shirt and bright vest are attempts to get picked up by aliens, and if his twin Angela will be there to help him like she promises she will. None of these children will be privileged enough to attend any of the college campuses, as taxes are still being collected and the campus is still under construction, likely it'll be finished by the time the youngest of these sims (not pictured, they're infants or toddlers at the moment) are teens and the next generation is well underway. The Wabashes aren't afraid of big families, it seems. Which would make sense, given all eight of the Wabash kids (though all but one have married out of the name) share seven other siblings. The McDonnells have nine kids! Whew! This portrait took almost two hours of time-adjusting, inviting sims over three at a time, manually selecting each individual, giving them a pose, putting them on a OMSP, moving them to a spot in the picture relatively close to their family... oi. But I'd say the end product was worth it! Every sim directly related to Anthony Wabash the first is pictured here. Appropriately enough, Anthony III is front and center. It seems apropos, given that he will lead the Wabash family into the next generation.

Take the Hard Hat Challenge. A relatively quick challenge designed to be added into almost any established hood.

Hollow Tune - Brick 'N' Mortar.

{San-Yip-See-Ah}
Field Researcher
#9050 Old 6th Mar 2016 at 5:38 PM
Tensions have been building at the Tri-Var sorority. Some of the sister have been keeping to themselves and have not been making many friends. Melissa Zarubin has initiated a poking and slapping fest with Christy Chin. I'm afraid that if this goes on, there's going to have to be a vote for who can stay and who has to leave. In other words: Melissa needs to start making friends if she wants to stay, because Christy is a beloved sister. Also, she can be easily replaced. Jasmine Rai is pledged to the sorority and she is best friends with fellow sorority sister Zoe Zimmerman. Nerissa Pearson asked Jane Stacks out on a date. She's the only person she has any chemistry with, so might as well see how it goes. They became friends and Nerissa started crushing on Jane.

At the uni Goth household, Kelly Goth has been studying parenting. She needs it with the four babies they have! It's a whole ritual to change diapers, bathe, nurture and feed the babies. Alex has been working on college assignments mostly. Kelly has graduated cum laude while being pregnant almost constantly. Alex wants to graduate cum laude as well, so he's had some work to do. It's his last semester. I think they're going to stay in the house until the end of the uni rotation. I like playing them and it's going to be a lot of work to find a house that can facilitate them. I need to work out how much money they'll borrow from Cassandra. At the end of Alex' semester, Kelly learned parenting from her books and Alex graduated magna cum laude!

At Beau Broke's place Jasmine Rai came over at 1 AM and started serenading him (???). Maybe she's trying to make up for the guilt she feels, because both Frances J. Worthington III and Guy Wrightley kissed her and she did not push them away. Beau was impressed anyway. He asked her to be his girlfriend and she said yes. Immediately afterwards, Jasmine went home. It was almost as if she was waiting for that particular question. Beau instantly regretted it and didn't want to confine himself to one single person right away. He just didn't realise it before. In the next months, he maxed out his creativity and sold his first masterpiece. Guy Wrightley called to ask him to come downtown. He's been hanging out with the same group of people he hung out with for the first time two months ago. Jasmine in a way gave him his first college friends. For their latest hangout, they went to Lucky Shack Cards and Drinks. Frances tried kissing her in front of Beau, but she actually rejected him quite harshly. The same thing happened with Guy Wrightley. (YES, JASMINE, YOU TELL 'EM) At that point, Jasmine and Beau fell in love with each other. That lasted well into the night until Jasmine kissed Guy herself and Beau did not like that. The outing hit rock bottom and the relationship between him and Jasmine was over. They lasted two months. Beau went home and he didn't really have any friends anymore since he was furious with Guy and with Jasmine. Like the mature person she is, Jasmine came to steal the newspaper. Daily.
Locked thread | Locked by: Delphy Reason: Post in v2 :)
Page 362 of 363