Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Oct 2016 at 3:22 AM
Default Odd crashing in University.
My game kept crashing in University.

Did a global reset, removed some recently added modifications, reset everything via NRAAS MC... it seemed to fix it. But I had another week of Uni to go when I should have finished. Okay, small price. Did the week. Then the next sim Monday it said I had two weeks... Well, that's not right.

See if quitting uni and starting over fixes it.

I don't suppose anyone else has shared this experience.
Advertisement
Alchemist
#3 Old 26th Oct 2016 at 7:24 PM
I read somewhere that you're not supposed to reset your playable Sims when they're at university, as that will bork their performance for good (I think it happened to me too before I found out about it). But like nitromon said, I've been running into the "no meet and greet" situation as well, and the table you're supposed to get your schedule from never appears. Professors often stand around doing nothing, too :/

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!