Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Jan 2020 at 8:06 PM
Default Something is up... (No engagement option)
My two sims, that have conceive a child, for some reason can't seem to be able to propose to one another. When I do a romantic action, I notice a broken heart thought bubble above the ex-mascot girl. I checked her relationship after having her ask her other lover to be just friends, she doesn't seem to have any other romantic interact other than the sim in her household that I'm trying to get them engaged. Halp?!

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 30th Jan 2020 at 6:27 PM
If you use woohoer you can enable debugging and it will show you why certain romantic options are greyed out. I use this when i run into issues like this bc ive been tweaking my settings.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 31st Jan 2020 at 3:47 AM
Are your sims in a good flirty mood? I've noticed in my game that I can't propose unless they are already declared boyfriend/girlfriend and are finding each other "irresistible". So try and spice up their date ^.~
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#5 Old 31st Jan 2020 at 5:00 PM
Had resolved it with nitromon's suggestion and even going as setting their relationship to girlfriend/boyfriend.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.