Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tom Welling *by jameLia*

by jameLia Posted 18th Nov 2005 at 11:48 AM - Updated 24th Jan 2006 at 5:02 PM by jameLia

140 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 139 Feedback Posts
Page 4 of 6
Test Subject
#76 Old 10th Dec 2005 at 4:20 AM
i swear to god, i thought that was a photograph of the real tom welling. amazing job!
Instructor
#77 Old 10th Dec 2005 at 8:47 PM
His eyes are so pretty... like femalish (lol made up word) pretty. But I love how he turned out!! I had to download him after about a minute of staring at the pics (hehe) Thanks!!!

Professional Vincent Valentine Glomper Extraordinaire

Sephiroth's FFVII RP Forum -Needs active members!-
Field Researcher
#78 Old 11th Dec 2005 at 3:19 AM
[g o r g e o u s]thanks!

k a t i e r o b

Like the SoCal surf scene?If so...your deff gonna want to check out my sims.

For some links to some sweet surf/skate sims2 downloads...checkout my journal [which will be up soon hopefully]

Please DO NOT upload my sims to the exchange.
#79 Old 13th Dec 2005 at 12:00 AM
Luv This Sim,u Should Also Think About Making Other Wb Star's Such As One Tree Hill Cast,charmed,supernatural,also From Smallville U Should Definatly Make Aquaman Also Lana And Louise,your The Best.
Test Subject
#80 Old 15th Dec 2005 at 10:33 PM
Pure amazing!!! It's the best celeb ever. Can't wait to play with him, ha ha ha. Yummy

Imagine a world without sims! No, wait, DONT!!!
Lab Assistant
#81 Old 18th Dec 2005 at 1:21 AM
Wow, Super hot! Thanks!
Test Subject
#82 Old 18th Dec 2005 at 7:10 AM
He's gorgeous! Thanks for the hard work. I don't suppose you've done a Michael Rosenbaum, have you?
Test Subject
#83 Old 18th Dec 2005 at 4:05 PM
You have done a great job here! He looks just like him! Love ya, thanks!
Field Researcher
#84 Old 22nd Dec 2005 at 11:09 AM
OMG!!!!!!!This is amazing!Fantastic.Excelent.Looks JUST like him.Great job..please continue.It is by far the most realistic celeb I have found here until now.

And pls upload the new J.LO.She is fabulous too!plsssss :D

ThanQ u very much for sharing ur hard work with us.

DON`T TAKE CREDIT FOR MY WORK!
You may use my work but please give proper credit.
#85 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 4:10 PM
wowwwwwww he's gorgeous, he's fabulous...I'm speechless!
Well done! I looove Tom in real live, so now I can play with him 2.
xx Luna
Test Subject
#86 Old 24th Dec 2005 at 12:37 PM
Default wow
Wow I finally found a realistic looking Tom. Im so happy I could kiss you!!!!! HE is hott and will make a superfine addition to my hotty neighborhood.
Test Subject
#87 Old 27th Dec 2005 at 3:01 PM
Yummy :P
Instructor
#88 Old 1st Jan 2006 at 11:39 PM
So glad to see you back Jamelia! Great job once again, Thanks

Love does not consist of two people looking at each other, but of looking together in the right direction. - Antoine de Exupery
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#89 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 11:43 AM
Thank you Thank you Thank you!!
very very much
Test Subject
#90 Old 4th Jan 2006 at 7:34 AM
WOW, I have been looking for one of him. Do you take requests?? I have such a hard time finding celebs that look so like the real thing, and I suck at it. Great job
#91 Old 4th Jan 2006 at 8:50 PM
eeeek i love tom welling great job it came out good!(:
Lab Assistant
#92 Old 6th Jan 2006 at 10:47 AM
Have no idea who he is but i know that i would like to eat a biscuit with him

thanxxxxxxx

Don`t look before you laugh
Look ugly in a photograph
--Bono,U2

See My Profile
Test Subject
#93 Old 6th Jan 2006 at 1:13 PM
He is ouahou!!!!He is miam!!!

[SIZE=2][COLOR=Plum]This song is not anti american, it's anti...WAAAAARRR!![/COLOR][/SIZE]
Mistress of architectural mishaps
retired moderator
#94 Old 7th Jan 2006 at 2:18 PM
Great job! Keep up the good work

Retired from Simming
Lab Assistant
#95 Old 7th Jan 2006 at 7:53 PM
Just wanted to drop in and say- that is excellent; it is a truly well done likeness. The facial structure is very well formed, a very difficult feat at times with body shop. That said…

Now we just need to make a better hair mesh. No offence intended there, I simply think we need hair that resembles his more closely, and I have not seen the like lately. Is that the "Keanu" hair that you used? This is the only constructive crit. I can offer, and it is not something that you could even do anything about (unless you can mesh hair-which I can not as of yet).

Lana is perfect btw, luckily her hair style is a classic-and female hairstyles are more numerous. Are you going to offer her for DL? Keep up the good work...

Happy Hunting
RF

Btw: you really do have a way with body shop (if that is what you are using). I just checked out some of your other stuff…all breathtaking pieces! Elijah Wood, Keira Knightly, and…ELVIS?!? Good stuff, or as my friend Josh would say, “F#cking good ham!” (don’t ask)

Duty is heavier than a mountain - Death is lighter than a feather. The Wheel of Time

Pain is a blessing, anger is a gift

I have some friends, some honest friends, and honest friends are few; My pipe of briar, my open fire, A book that's not too new. Robert Service
Test Subject
#96 Old 7th Jan 2006 at 11:12 PM
Lovely
Smallville is one of my favorite shows. I'll admit Tom Welling is not hideous. Sure one hell of a Clark Kent. Your sim looks so much like him
Only thing that looks different is the hair, it's a little too long, dark, and straight.

Oh Don't I Look Pretty
Walking Down The Street
In The Best Damn Dress
I Own
Test Subject
#97 Old 7th Jan 2006 at 11:59 PM
:insane: droool :insane: He's hotness! Great resemblance to him...I am dl'n!
Lab Assistant
#98 Old 10th Jan 2006 at 12:21 AM
He looks wonderful! You're so talented! :clap:
#99 Old 10th Jan 2006 at 9:58 AM
hey well done!!! thats the product of lots of hard work!! I thought it WAS him for a minute!!! you're awesome & tom welling is the sexiext beast on earth... or wherever superman comes from
Test Subject
#100 Old 12th Jan 2006 at 10:06 PM
Omg. haha, im going to dieeeee. I love you for making this! Thank youuuu!

"One must have chaos within oneself is one is to be a dancing star."
-Anonymous
Page 4 of 6