Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

EP compatible - Medieval fairgrounds set (12pieces) Recolourable

by Brasstex Posted 24th Mar 2005 at 7:53 PM - Updated 26th Jun 2005 at 10:03 PM by Brasstex

175 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 173 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 8
#76 Old 10th Apr 2005 at 2:45 AM
can you plz plz plz plz make a .ZIP file? i love this mesh!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#77 Old 10th Apr 2005 at 4:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AloneYetAgain
can you plz plz plz plz make a .ZIP file? i love this mesh!

I'm sorry but I don't have winzip, so I can't. If you really want to I'm sure you could search google and find a free .rar extractor.

Brasstex

PS, many .rar extractors also unpack .zip files, so once you go .rar, you don't have to go back.
Field Researcher
#78 Old 11th Apr 2005 at 12:32 PM
again a thank you! I like the medievalset very much.
Test Subject
#79 Old 11th Apr 2005 at 1:20 PM
1111 Times Thanks
Field Researcher
#80 Old 12th Apr 2005 at 10:22 PM
could you upload the lot you used in the pictures? it looks awsome!
Scholar
#81 Old 13th Apr 2005 at 1:25 PM
This is a fantastic set! Thanks so much!
Lab Assistant
#82 Old 13th Apr 2005 at 5:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kimdelee
I dont know if its my graphics or what, but the banners are real fuzzy, cant even make out the second one. This may sound stupid but how cdan anyone buy clothes wothout a cash register? Will there be a medival style gold bag or something...or will we just have to use a regualr register in our market places?

... :bump: ...
Forum Resident
#83 Old 13th Apr 2005 at 5:55 PM
Kimdelee, It might be your graphics settings. The "fair" banner is slightly fuzzy even at high settings. the "Farmer's Market" banner is clear word wise but the veggie pictures around it are fuzzy. The cause of this is how the graphics are used by the banner. I can make additional banners that are simple in color, with high-contrast words and no images if you like. Perhaps with just single words like "Faire", "Market", "JunkYard'....Do you happen to have a request?
...As for the register problem...I'm not aware that anyone has come up with a new mesh for that. I was hoping that the Uni expansion would have additional registers, but Maxis did not include any. I could do a wooden recolor of the register so that it blends better if you like.
Test Subject
#84 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 11:51 PM
I don't know why, but when I download this and put the file in my downloads folder, it doesn't show up in my game. I download the .rar file, and once it is finished, I put it in my folder... is there something else I should be doing?
Forum Resident
#85 Old 15th Apr 2005 at 2:50 AM
SiriusWillRetrn, rar files do not go into downloads. you need a rar extractor like winrar. You can get it free, just do a search on the web for it. The package files inslde the rar file go into downloads. You will see the package files once you have WinRAR and can open the rar file. The easiest way to get the package files into the right folder is to highlight, drag and drop. You will then find this set in build and in community appliances under shopping. I hope this helps you.
#86 Old 15th Apr 2005 at 7:48 AM
I like it very much,wonderful work!
Test Subject
#87 Old 16th Apr 2005 at 7:00 AM
I have only one thing to say, and that is...

:moose: You rule!
Test Subject
#88 Old 17th Apr 2005 at 12:17 PM
That`s amazing. I`m downloading it
Field Researcher
#89 Old 18th Apr 2005 at 1:12 AM
these well be great for my fair grounds!. thx

I'm the one that's gonna die when it's time for me to die,So let me live my life the way I want to!.-J.Hendrix
Lab Assistant
#90 Old 18th Apr 2005 at 1:34 AM
Gorgeous! Your objects are Sooooo Cool! I hope you keep making more!

Thanks for posting these!
Test Subject
#91 Old 19th Apr 2005 at 4:45 PM
i downloaded it but when i opened it (with winrar.) it just shows a ton of rar. files Help!!!
Forum Resident
#92 Old 19th Apr 2005 at 5:02 PM
Really? .rar files huh? that is odd. I just downloaded it again it make sure that I didn't make a mistake with the compression and am seeing package files and image files. There are a bunch of files in there though. 33-35 of them in fact. that's because when I finally got the pieces recolorable I made several options for each one. Could it be that somehow the file associations in your computer got messed up? are the extensions you are seeing .rar or .package? Or are you noticing that the icon for both package and rar files are the same? You could try downloading SimPE. the install process will associate .package files with that program and change the icon. Or you could look in your downloads folder and see if those also have the same icon.
Reason I mention the icon is that .Package files are compressed. in a way they are a lot like .rar files so it is possible that the association got messed up.
If this is not the case try opening the rar and moving the files into another folder....or look for sim file maid 2.
Lab Assistant
#93 Old 19th Apr 2005 at 11:23 PM
That is awesome. I especially luv the tent-like structure.*DOWNLOADING NOW*
#94 Old 20th Apr 2005 at 8:53 AM
Default 정말 좋아요 ^^
very good!! thank you.....very pretty
Test Subject
#95 Old 22nd Apr 2005 at 10:55 PM
Thank you so much, dewshine, I knew I was doing something wrong! You are awesome!
Lab Assistant
#96 Old 25th Apr 2005 at 7:19 PM
Sorry it took me awhile to reply....

Let's see requests....I have a "clothier" and a "dry goods" seperate. Couldnt think of enough different areas to make a whole little section of the neightborhood be the whole marketplace.

And yes at least a wooden register would blend in better than the grey metal one. LOL Many thanks!
Forum Resident
#97 Old 25th Apr 2005 at 7:24 PM Last edited by dewshine : 25th Apr 2005 at 8:41 PM.
Okay...Kimdelee. I'll get the banners made for you. The register too. you'll find the banner's in the recolor section...I'll post a link once I get them finished.

here you go... http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...5434#post405434
Lab Assistant
#98 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 2:36 PM
I am in such a way fascinate insanity thanks for your great work!!!!!! THANKS THANKS THANKS of greetings it:-)
:cdance: :gidea: :wave: :wave: :wow: :yippee:

I´am Happy to be a Member ... .-))
Lab Assistant
#99 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 5:58 PM
Thanks a bunch Dewshine!!
Test Subject
#100 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 4:32 AM
AWESOME! thanks!
Page 4 of 8