Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Dec 2019 at 1:01 AM
Default Rented Space cmDiwali converted to mel9 Recolors not showing
Hello this is my first child conversion to a new bodyshape I used Mel9 fat child. With Rented Space Diwali, the mesh shows but there is no recolor just the color of the skin on the clothes. I will include a image and file. Thank you!
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Miik_RS_Diwali_MESH.rar (208.3 KB, 5 downloads)
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 22nd Dec 2019 at 3:10 AM
Can you include the recolor file, too? It's difficult to diagnose the problem with just the mesh.

The mesh looks fine (but there's a lot of _ 's in the resource name. I've noticed it often works better with -'s, but technically this shouldn't be a problem). I'm guessing the problem is with the recolor file.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Dec 2019 at 1:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
Can you include the recolor file, too? It's difficult to diagnose the problem with just the mesh.

The mesh looks fine (but there's a lot of _ 's in the resource name. I've noticed it often works better with -'s, but technically this shouldn't be a problem). I'm guessing the problem is with the recolor file.

Sorry for late reply, I been at work.
Attached files:
File Type: rar  RentedSpace-cmfb-4t2-EF08Diwali-solidorangeblue.rar (152.8 KB, 3 downloads)
Mad Poster
#4 Old 24th Dec 2019 at 12:23 PM
The recolor has a "body" and a "body_alpha" group, while the mesh has two "body" groups. That's most likely why it's not working. You need to rename the mesh part with the clothes so it matches the recolor file (body_alpha) - remember to fix it in the comments, too.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 25th Dec 2019 at 4:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
The recolor has a "body" and a "body_alpha" group, while the mesh has two "body" groups. That's most likely why it's not working. You need to rename the mesh part with the clothes so it matches the recolor file (body_alpha) - remember to fix it in the comments, too.

Wow, okay. Thank you Im a dummy