Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Jan 2020 at 7:08 PM
Default Bodyshape and Eaxis not showing together
Hello, me again. This time I have where I convert a bodyshape, it shows but together with the eaxis shape I don't see it. I'm thinking its the recolor. Do I have to fix the recolor integrity or save as for a new recolor file? For example: I have a dress, converted to RIO; made a new mesh file for it and linked the original recolor maybe changed the name in documents. I didn't change integrity nor save as just regular save. I hope I explained it well. Thank you!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 31st Jan 2020 at 7:43 PM
A bodyshape is pretty much the same as a new outfit, so if you want this to show alongside the original bodyshape, it needs standalone mesh and recolor files. Otherwise you're making default replacements.

-You have to make a new recolor file in Bodyshop, because this makes sure it's standalone.
-The mesh file should go through the "Fix Integrity" process, so it has a new internal name (make sure you give it a new name!) which makes it standalone.
-Then link the recolor file to the mesh.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Feb 2020 at 2:27 AM Last edited by RainMilk : 1st Feb 2020 at 2:49 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
A bodyshape is pretty much the same as a new outfit, so if you want this to show alongside the original bodyshape, it needs standalone mesh and recolor files. Otherwise you're making default replacements.

-You have to make a new recolor file in Bodyshop, because this makes sure it's standalone.
-The mesh file should go through the "Fix Integrity" process, so it has a new internal name (make sure you give it a new name!) which makes it standalone.
-Then link the recolor file to the mesh.

Okay, making a new bodyshop file.
I go into select age, gender, outfit, and export. Then I import it back in? I have two txtrs one non-colored and one colored.

Edit:I figured it out! Thank You