Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#126 Old 24th Nov 2008 at 11:10 AM
lmfaooo ! this glitch actually made me jump. lmfaoo.

i had a toddler, and ther father was putting him down, however when i looked up the baby was on his back. like, just LATCHED on his back, and the father acted like everything was okay, went about normal activities.

I had just gotten the inteenimater, and I had made the clock visible, only it wasn't, so i clicked on "find my biological clock" the camera zoomed in on her face, and she just stared. i swear it looked like she was looking directly at me. I was freaked out . [ so much so, that i wouldn`t play that family anymore. ]

there was this one time, when my toddler had grown into a child. only the mother was holding him when he had grown, and he was like; standing on her head, and again, the mother went on like nothing was wrong, only way he jumped off was when she sat down.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#127 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 10:05 PM
When I downloaded a crown with a veil on it,the game blured it out.It became a blue blur and soon after,my game crashed.
Lab Assistant
#128 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 1:39 PM
I've had loads of babies who've been bent round their parents or sitting on the floor while their parents carry them upstairs and things :P

But the one I remember the best was back in like 2005 when I first got Sims 2 and I'd grown up Romeo and Juliet from Veronaville and got them married and stuff. So they had twin boys who were growing up to teenagers, and a toddler daughter who was growing up to a child on the same day. So the boys grew up with no problem and when it was the toddlers turn, she grew up, but her age thing didn't reset so I grew her up to teen straight away xD. It's never happened again :o
Test Subject
#129 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 3:17 PM
bb4daddy123 : You probably didn't d/l the mesh
Test Subject
#130 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 3:34 PM
When I first got my game, a mother was carrying a teddy bear up to her toddler, and when she put it down after I told her to, her arms became freaky and deformed. One was going through her head and the other became detatched and was just floating there. o_o
Field Researcher
#131 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 11:23 PM
I had a family of 2 adults and 4 kids. One of them was a toddler, another one was a child, while the 2 others were teens.

One evening, for some unknown reason, a social worker came and picked up the toddler and the child. She zapped them out, but before she went back to her car another social worker came, and both kids reappeared. The first one left, while the second one zapped the kids out again. As she gets to her car, the two kids reappeared again, outside in front of the house. The social worker went to her car. The car disappeared (as all car do when they go) but the driver (that second social worker) stuck there, in the funny position they have when they are in their car, and the sound of a car running would play indefinitely. At the same time I tried getting other Sims to interact with the two kids but they were unclickable. I waited and waited, but nothing. The two kids would just keep looking around, doing nothing, and the social worker would still be stuck in the air in the funny position. I eventually closed down the game (the options button was disabled since a social worker was still there).

When I played again, I made sure the kids were all happy so not to have a social worker again (although I don't know why she came in the first place) and everything went fine this time (no social worker). Was my first time seeing a social worker in my game, and quite of a bad memory lol
Test Subject
#132 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 7:00 PM
^Happened to mee
Lab Assistant
#133 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 4:20 AM
So this one girl on John Mole's lot always shows up at exactly 3:40 PM, 1:23 AM, and 7:00 PM to come "say goodbye" to John. She comes at the same time. It's like this messed up girl keeps coming back to your house so you are like, "Okay, goodbye Jill, for the last Dang time!"

the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.
Test Subject
#134 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 5:12 PM
Once the delivery guy came with the groceries, but my sim didn't go to the door to greet him, eventually he put the groceries down and went to his truck, but then he didn't leave! He just stayed for days.
Field Researcher
#135 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 2:07 AM
One time I had a really twisted glitch. I was trying to kill off this sim via Rodney's Death Creator. They died from disease. But later, a really wierd string of events happened.
That night, all of the sims in the family were inside. Then, the ghost of the sim I had just killed appeared, It was kinda freaky cos she looked at the new puppy in this really scary I-shall-eat-you manner.
She didn't float like normal ghosts do, she would just stand somewhere and then teleport somewhere else. Then I noticed this girl was on my property at the dead of night, I forget her name now but she wasn't an ordinary townie. When she would walk around my house she would do so about a foot above the ground without bending her knees. Then she started wailing with a man's voice. She left after about a sim hour later.
Then a pop-up popped up with a man wearing a plantsim's clothes and the electrocuted haircut. He said "Oh, look at the time! I'd better go home" or something like that in the pop-up. The wierd thing was, he wasn't on the lot. The same happened about 2 in the sim-morning when another pop-up popped up saying the same thing, except instead of that man in the little thumbnail, it was this random old lady. She wasn't on the lot either.

And that wasn't the last of it. The next morning, the pirate from Bon Voyage appeared in a non-ghost form but still talked like his ghostly self. I was so spooked that I quit that family and I have never played it again.
Test Subject
#136 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 6:57 AM
I moved a mother and her toddler into a new home, and her boyfriend/daughter's father came over, spent some time with them, and as it got too late he picked up the baby and LEFT. With the baby. I had no idea how to get her back to her mom's lot, LOL.
Lab Assistant
#137 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 3:10 PM
This only just happened today: My sim asked the obedience trainer to come over, and she first arrived at 4am (wierd enough) Then she left and said 'Bye' without training anything, and got in the car...and stayed there! She's been there for 3 (sim) days now and my sims keep walking out to worry about her, kinda annoying D:

Lab Assistant
#138 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 12:46 PM Last edited by jeffallenroberts : 7th Jun 2009 at 12:48 PM. Reason: tried to use html
My scariest was when one of my teens wanted to do a "Sneak-out". That she would ever want to sneak out was odd as she was very shy, very nice, and had a solid relationship with all her family. I had to play it! The boy showed up in a Hunka, but his family owned a Landwhale. Everything went just as expected until 4 am. She didn't come home! I played through 1:30pm, no girl. I quit--normally! Aaaargh!!

To shorten this story: I searched for info on teen abductions (and found MTS2), looked at her in SimPE, and played the lot from the save until the next morning about a doz. times. Finally I got an error box and hit "Reset". She walked around from the side of the house and headed for the potty. I haven't played a "Sneak-out" since.
Test Subject
#139 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 12:55 PM
Mine was in CAS, or maybe bodyshop, I think I'd installed some hair but forgot to install the mesh. When I tried to use the hair, instead of it just coming up with the normal maxis hair when you forget the mesh, the Sim's head turned into the social bunny. And it was huuge!!! OMG, I actually screamed because it was so sudden and totally freaked me out, seeing this great big yellow rabbit head on my sim's body. I think I've also had a similar CAS glitch where the sim's head turns into a wolf for no reason, with its mouth all open and crazy looking. So scary...

No Gabriel, No Hackett, NO GENESIS!
Scholar
#140 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 3:36 PM Last edited by Amairani : 10th Jun 2009 at 11:59 AM.
The most scary glitch happened when I installed Apartment Life. I made a Girl Sim and moved her to one of those trailer park houses. She met a guy, fell in love, invited him to move in and they married. Once they were rich enough to buy their own big house, I bought one for them. And then it started.

I successfully moved them to their new house and played for a couple of sim days. Then I went back to trailer park lot, as I still had the Newtons living there. When the lot loaded, I noticed that the house my Sim couple used to live in was shown as unoccupied, and yet it showed them as they were still living there! I could see the interior as if I was playing that family. But there was more to it: before I moved the couple to Sim Bin, I saved the game at the moment while the girl was at home and her husband at work. So when I loaded the lot after they moved out, it showed how Sim husband came from work.. and a minute later he came from work again... and again ... and again.... Finally there were like 6 the same Sims! It was like that gardener glitch, when they multiply in numbers. One of Sim husbands (not the one that came from work first) caressed his wife, the rest 5 instantly were furious with her and started to pick on first Sim husband, shoving him , then fights started, etc! It was pure insanity. I left the lot and went back to my couple's new house -sure enough, not only Sim Husband was mad at his wife for cheating, but he had like a dozen of memories of loosing/winning the fights, the ones he basically had with himself. No matter how many times I went to that trailer park lot, they all were still there and fighting. I wondered what would happen if I let's say age the husband up and then kill him off as if of old age, would the rest copies of him die too?! And I so didn't want to do that, they were a family by then, with a little daughter.

I ended up moving the Newtons out and that stopped the drama as they were the only playable family at that lot, but I never moved anyone in to the trailer park lot. I don't know if that was a sign of upcoming troubles with the neighbourhood, as after I played it for few months, it became corrupted and I had to delete it.
Field Researcher
#141 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 7:14 PM
Amairani: Reminds me of the movie Multiplicity lol

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0117108/
Field Researcher
#142 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 8:35 AM
The weirdest glitch was when my heir sim memory she got married instead of her memory being married to her husband tony,It was to BJ Ryan the headmaster guy.
Site Helper
#143 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 2:25 PM
lol

(Head start on private school there?)

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Field Researcher
#144 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 4:22 AM Last edited by EmilyJud : 10th Jun 2009 at 4:36 AM.
One thing that happened to me way back when I first got the game before I had descovered mods or CC and I had just the base game is that my one guy went to pick up his baby and it just stayed stuck through his stomach. It really freaked me out. Then the social worker came but I didn't really care because I didn't really want to have him anyway's. Then, the same guy anautomosly picked up a teddy bear and it got stuck through his stomach too. He just went on like everything was normal and was completely fine other than that but I didn't know the move_objects hack then so I couldn't get rid of it. Sigh.

Also, one time I had this one family of two teens and two adults and I killed off one of the adults using boolprop and then i used move_objects and deleted the other adult.(first time I ever deleted someone) but then I realized that she was still there in the neighborhood view so I went back to the lot and after a while she reapeared. Then I killed her using i believe boolprop and in the neighborhood she was still there! It was weird.

Also, ocasionaly(sorry i can't spell right now) I have some sims walk by in my custom hoods and they just appear, stop, change outfits, and get the little aged up badly or well thing above their head, and then just walk away like that's perfectly normal.
Scholar
#145 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 11:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Tom420
Amairani: Reminds me of the movie Multiplicity lol

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0117108/

Tom420, I read what the movie is about and indeed, it's like I had it in my game.
Lab Assistant
#146 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 2:14 PM
Last year, I downloaded a hack that was supposed to give the kids & teens a summer break from school. It didn't work, instead it made all the teens, adults & elders act like toddlers & children. I removed the hack but my game was still broken and I needed to un-install & re-install my games.

The best glitch was when Jenny Smith was giving birth to twins, while the giving birth video was running my game froze for a second and the video started over again, when it stopped Jenny had 3 alien babies (I have no multiple birth hacks installed btw)
Test Subject
#147 Old 11th Jun 2009 at 3:29 AM
i had a wierd glitch happen to me.... it happened a few days ago i turned Lilith pleasant into a child but then dan and mary-sue died angela already moved out anyway the social worker took lilith away so then i had the oldies adopt her after awhile herb died and lilith became an adult well somehow she was able to make-out,wohoo and all that other stuff with coral even though they are related at first i thought it was because of a mod but then i realized i had the custom content off! thesame thing happened with another one of my families resulting in the marraige of two sisters...wierd huh
Test Subject
#148 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 3:43 AM
It was really funny waaay back when I got OFB and had this family own a Toilet Emporium, and the dad got hungry, so he went to go cook something and totally ignored the store. For some reason my game glitched and absolutely everything he tried to cook caught on fire. He had nowhere to go, and wouldn't get out of the way, and he caught on fire. The firemen didn't ever come to my house, because I'd forgotten to put the fire alarm on the wall. I clicked 'force error', and it stopped...for a few seconds. So then he started catching on fire every 5 minutes. So I decided to kill him off so it would stop, and then I brought him back. Now it's horribly glitched, and he -randomly- catches on fire doing something like walking, digging for treasure, or playing soccer. It's stupid and hilarious, and it's now something that I don't want to go away. It's almost like he gets overexerted and then just bursts into flames! I go to that lot every time I'm in a bad mood now.
Field Researcher
#149 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 7:09 AM
weird glitch just happened while I was playing just now sim baby was born black then once I save and leave the house and go back the baby is white?
Field Researcher
#150 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 7:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ghost sdoj
lol

(Head start on private school there?)

yeah maybe she secretly married him for free private school admission
Page 6 of 25