Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Debug Console Command Enabler (Updated July 6th, 2009)

by Rick Posted 3rd Jun 2009 at 9:47 AM - Updated 16th Jul 2009 at 11:24 PM by Srikandi

269 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 260 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 8 of 11
Lab Assistant
#176 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 10:59 PM Last edited by EndlessSims : 5th Aug 2009 at 3:04 AM. Reason: Adding question
so when? Hope today for the new one! I really wanna play my game and I just had surgery last wednesday, and now have my computer hooked up to my 32" new TV lol! now I am getting excited to play..lol!

Thought I would check to see if it is finished yet for this programe! I am really wanting to play my game! Thought it would be done by now! So is it yet?
Test Subject
#177 Old 5th Aug 2009 at 1:18 AM
When I added this to my game after a few sec. in the first loading screen it quits. Am I doing anything wrong?
Test Subject
#178 Old 5th Aug 2009 at 4:21 PM
you must whait for an update , then you can play this download. or you could delete this file in your packages
Lab Assistant
#179 Old 5th Aug 2009 at 9:07 PM
How much longer to waite? I thought He was going to have it done yesterday? Patients is the hardest thing to learn sometimes! Thanks!
Test Subject
#180 Old 5th Aug 2009 at 10:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by EndlessSims
How much longer to waite? I thought He was going to have it done yesterday? Patients is the hardest thing to learn sometimes! Thanks!

It's been out since yesterday. Click on the download button.
Instructor
#181 Old 5th Aug 2009 at 11:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by krash1220
It's been out since yesterday. Click on the download button.

Clicking on the download button, only shows the

update for the debugenabler 1.2.7
" " " debugenable 1.0.631

We are waiting for the debugenabler for the 2nd patch 1.3.24.

Please,unless your joking, please put a link for another download button. lol
Test Subject
#182 Old 5th Aug 2009 at 11:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by judynu
Clicking on the download button, only shows the

update for the debugenabler 1.2.7
" " " debugenable 1.0.631

We are waiting for the debugenabler for the 2nd patch 1.3.24.

Please,unless your joking, please put a link for another download button. lol

OOPS, you are right. Sorry. I was thinking that was the latest patch. Duh!
Instructor
#183 Old 6th Aug 2009 at 1:26 AM
OOPS, you are right. Sorry. I was thinking that was the latest patch. Duh!

yeah sure, no problemo, sorry you weren't correct.
Lab Assistant
#184 Old 6th Aug 2009 at 3:02 AM Last edited by EndlessSims : 7th Aug 2009 at 12:12 AM.
lol, yeap I knew this too! Hehehehehehe! Hey we all make mistakes one in awhile. I am so waiting to play my game. And make some new stuff soon! So please Rick put it up for us to download it! Thanks!

Okay it has been severl days and I thought he was going to do it that next day in a post severl back http://linna.modthesims.info/showpo...1&postcount=171 ! Hummmmmm! Why is this taking so long?
Test Subject
#185 Old 7th Aug 2009 at 2:08 AM
Well, now there's a new patch out so it's probably going to take even longer. LOL
Instructor
#186 Old 7th Aug 2009 at 2:30 AM
Just to let you know, in the meantime, I just found this core mod, its been updated for 1.3 patch. I put it in my game and it works good. Just click on the link and it brings you to the tutti-frutti 2 core mod.

http://www.simlogical.com/Sims3Tool...php?topic=240.0
Lab Assistant
#187 Old 7th Aug 2009 at 9:08 AM
Well, now there's a new patch out so it's probably going to take even longer. LOL

Looking on the EA SIMS3 site, the new patch looks like it is just a reissue of 1.3 with two new fixes to do with installation of the patch, one for PC to prevent uninstall problems if download of 1.3 was interrupted, and one for Mac to allow installation of custom content after installation of the patch. So no new stuff for modders to worry about in terms of conflicts.

Bill Bailey

already home

learning how to
Lab Assistant
#188 Old 7th Aug 2009 at 5:41 PM Last edited by EndlessSims : 7th Aug 2009 at 8:30 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by baileywll
Looking on the EA SIMS3 site, the new patch looks like it is just a reissue of 1.3 with two new fixes to do with installation of the patch, one for PC to prevent uninstall problems if download of 1.3 was interrupted, and one for Mac to allow installation of custom content after installation of the patch. So no new stuff for modders to worry about in terms of conflicts.

So it is only for cc? Not like this program? Or will this now work this enabler of Ricks? Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#189 Old 8th Aug 2009 at 2:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by EndlessSims
So it is only for cc? Not like this program? Or will this now work this enabler of Ricks? Thanks!

This patch (1.4) will not make core mods like the debug enabler work, it just shouldn't make it any harder to change them to work with the 1.3 patch. All the problems with 1.3 are still present in 1.4 as they are identical, (unless EA slipped something in on the quiet), except for two fixes, it is really just a reissue of patch 1.3 with two patch bugs fixed. The first one is for PC's, some people had problems downloading patch 1.3 via the EA launcher so it didn't install fully, then they found the game didn't work and they couldn't actually uninstall the Sims3 to try to reload it, 1.4 is supposed to fix that. The second one is for Macs, it seems that lots of mac users found they couldn't load or get any custom content to work after installing patch 13, 1.4 is supposed to fix that problem. Don't know if it worked for mac's as I use a PC.

Bill Bailey

already home

learning how to
Lab Assistant
#190 Old 8th Aug 2009 at 3:12 AM
This patch (1.4) will not make core mods like the debug enabler work, it just shouldn't make it any harder to change them to work with the 1.3 patch. All the problems with 1.3 are still present in 1.4 as they are identical, (unless EA slipped something in on the quiet), except for two fixes, it is really just a reissue of patch 1.3 with two patch bugs fixed. The first one is for PC's, some people had problems downloading patch 1.3 via the EA launcher so it didn't install fully, then they found the game didn't work and they couldn't actually uninstall the Sims3 to try to reload it, 1.4 is supposed to fix that. The second one is for Macs, it seems that lots of mac users found they couldn't load or get any custom content to work after installing patch 13, 1.4 is supposed to fix that problem. Don't know if it worked for mac's as I use a PC.

Ahw I C lol, thanks for the information, I did play my game a little and sure need the enabler to put some new meshes into my game! And use the lifetimehappiness again so I can go find bugs, seeds etc lol thanks!
Lab Assistant
#191 Old 8th Aug 2009 at 9:57 AM
EndlessSims - You are welcome. new meshes and CC should work ok with 1.3 or 1.4 as long as they are not coremods, clothing, skintones, lots, hair, objects etc are fine, and Delphy's TS3 helper for installing CC still works fine, as do most tuning mods. It's things like debug enabler, facial slider hack and indiestone that don't. Awesome mod has now been updated for 1.3 and 1.4, but I don't use it, much too all embracing a mod for me. There is a thread in the community forum specifically on patch 1.4.
Alchemist
#192 Old 9th Aug 2009 at 12:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rick
Actually it's quite simple, I just havn't gotten to it yet. I'll have an update available for the latest patch within a day.

im sorry if im annoying you, and im sorry if this comes out mean, but:

its been a day! its been quite a few days!
and yes it is very hard to be patient, whoever said that. Also, if you cant find time to do it, how about doing the mod instead of looking at comments?
because if all of the comments are anything like mine, then you should probably just ignore them
Lab Assistant
#193 Old 9th Aug 2009 at 12:48 AM
lol, yeap I want this mod too I did try the link to the Sims 3 tools but site must be down for it is not there! So have to waite! Or if someone has it can you send it in my PM here? I do not know if can but my email is up in here! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#194 Old 9th Aug 2009 at 12:51 AM
EndlessSims - You are welcome. new meshes and CC should work ok with 1.3 or 1.4 as long as they are not coremods, clothing, skintones, lots, hair, objects etc are fine, and Delphy's TS3 helper for installing CC still works fine, as do most tuning mods. It's things like debug enabler, facial slider hack and indiestone that don't. Awesome mod has now been updated for 1.3 and 1.4, but I don't use it, much too all embracing a mod for me. There is a thread in the community forum specifically on patch 1.4.

Thank you! I have never meshed befor but now ready to try soon! lol!
Test Subject
#195 Old 10th Aug 2009 at 2:40 AM
Very Nice! But when update? The version now is 1.4
Test Subject
#196 Old 12th Aug 2009 at 7:15 PM
You could always just get the Awesome Mod which has got maxmotives and a million other things enabled..

http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...ic,15185.0.html

Plus they update all the time. Within an hour or so usually of the latest patch update.

"I'm the moon".
"Nothing is dull if you're wearing a poncho".

The Boosh
Test Subject
#197 Old 17th Aug 2009 at 3:54 PM
Any new info on when this is getting updated? I still can't figure out why EA took out all the debug commands in the first place. Oh well, I'll say thanks in advance for when this gets updated
Instructor
#198 Old 19th Aug 2009 at 3:52 PM
This mod is perfect, I can't wait for It's update!
Alchemist
#199 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 10:31 AM
please, God of time, please give Rick time to make this update soon so all of us sims players can have debug commands without awesomemod again!

DEBUG ENABLER ROCKS!!
Instructor
#200 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 1:20 PM
Yeah! Awesomemode sucks!
Page 8 of 11