Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Height Slider

by GODJUL1 Posted 18th Jan 2017 at 6:07 PM - Updated 9th Nov 2021 at 12:03 PM by GODJUL1

247 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 181 Feedback Posts, 65 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 9 of 10
Scholar
#201 Old 10th Aug 2019 at 2:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by micisoft
does this mod still work??

Yes, definitely.
Test Subject
#202 Old 25th Sep 2019 at 7:03 AM Last edited by frankstallone : 25th Sep 2019 at 7:05 AM. Reason: tweak
Is this supposed to randomize the height for all sims when you install it? It really messed up my game. I recovered the save and deleted the file, but I'd like to use this but only on sims I manually apply it to.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#203 Old 10th Oct 2019 at 6:04 PM
I have loved this mod since the beginning thank you! I am hoping it still works :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#204 Old 4th Nov 2019 at 4:23 PM
This mod is great! Also could you make a 4 times bigger than the standard sims version? Thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#205 Old 12th Nov 2019 at 2:09 AM
It does still work.... But I get an issue with most of the clothing options where, if the Sim is short, their arms will bend in one direction, and if tall, they will bend in the other. this screenshot shows a short sim

https://imgur.com/D0HLoOo

is there anything that can be done about this? It affects most clothing, both base-game and CC

EDIT: For what ever reason, this only seems to be happening with the ToddlerFix version.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#206 Old 24th Dec 2019 at 2:59 PM
Test Subject
#207 Old 28th Mar 2020 at 12:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Morphar
This old mod got a new life with the help of MCCC:
https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/releases
This mod in itself allows you to change the height of a sim in CAS by dragging the feet slider left/right.
Some people were not satisfied with that. They liked to change height in-game by setting a numerical value.
User jonathonbarton at MTS discovered that by using MCCC and this height mod you can change the height of a sim by changing its feet size by clicking:
MCCC -> MC CAS -> Set Part Value -> Feet
...and put in value between -100 to 100 with 0 as default EA size.
Notes:
The height mod will randomize the height of all NPC.
You can return all sims to default EA height by removing the height mod and the localthumbcache file.
The feet size is proportional to the height so you can not have a short sim with big feet.
You can still change height in CAS with feet slider.

I can't seem to find it on the other site. Can you help me?
Scholar
#208 Old 29th Mar 2020 at 5:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by babbleseed
I can't seem to find it on the other site. Can you help me?

Sorry, I don't know what you mean.
What other site and what do you expect to find there?
Test Subject
#209 Old 31st May 2020 at 5:48 PM
I'm confused on which one to download; the description says download only one. If I download one that has "teens" on it, does that mean I can only do teens? if I download one that doesn't have teens on it, does that mean I can't change teens? Thank you for your help.
Scholar
#210 Old 2nd Jun 2020 at 3:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by KatMagic
I'm confused on which one to download; the description says download only one. If I download one that has "teens" on it, does that mean I can only do teens? if I download one that doesn't have teens on it, does that mean I can't change teens? Thank you for your help.

In the mods with teens NPC-teens generated by the game will bee generally shorter than adults.

A new mod that make all teens shorter. No adjustments though.
http://modthesims.info/d/642260/auto-shorter-teens.html
Field Researcher
#211 Old 24th Jul 2020 at 9:19 AM
I installed this Mod and it is working very well for me. There is only one small bug when carrying a baby. Does anyone know if you can install that last "heightslidertoddlerfix.zip" together to fix this?

By the way, thank you so much for this amazing Mod !!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#212 Old 4th Aug 2020 at 12:54 AM
Mod has been working wonderful for me! The only thing I get with this mod is some potential clipping/animation issues, which is expected with a height slider.
Test Subject
#213 Old 10th Nov 2020 at 4:53 AM
This is my favorite height slider! Still works in November 2020. I thought it broke because all my sims returned to normal height, but I found out the latest version of the slice of life mod was conflicting with it. FYI, delete the file named "KS - SOL Subtle Height Difference" if you have the Slice of Life mod by KawaiiStacie!
Test Subject
#214 Old 13th Dec 2020 at 8:21 PM
Has anyone tried using this mod since the Dec. 7, 2020 game patch? I use this mod but I have not yet installed the patch (I'm just playing off-line for now). Is this mod still working? Thanks!
Test Subject
#215 Old 14th Dec 2020 at 7:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RandomBuzziness
Has anyone tried using this mod since the Dec. 7, 2020 game patch? I use this mod but I have not yet installed the patch (I'm just playing off-line for now). Is this mod still working? Thanks!

It works fine for me. The animations still look odd. But the mod is fine.
Test Subject
#216 Old 15th Dec 2020 at 9:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Guenxol
It works fine for me. The animations still look odd. But the mod is fine.

Thanks so much! The only animations that look a little bit off in my game is when a tall Sim is kissing a short Sim, and even then it's not all that noticeable unless I look close. Everything else looks pretty good to me-- I'm happy enough with it anyway. I'm not making any extremely tall or short Sims though, mostly just a little taller or shorter than average height. I expect the animations will look more and more off as the height difference between the Sims increases.
Test Subject
#217 Old 23rd Dec 2020 at 8:36 PM
Checking in the end of 2020 and this still works and it's such a tactile, wonderful mod that can't be overstated. Thanks to the creator indeed!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#218 Old 21st Mar 2021 at 7:23 PM
foda
Scholar
#219 Old 1st Jun 2021 at 3:42 PM
This mod could be handy together with the Height slider mod.
It's a scale where you can measure the height of sims. If I remember correctly you can set the height in-game by the feet size command in MCCC.
https://modthesims.info/d/656665/height-chart.html
Field Researcher
#220 Old 23rd Jul 2021 at 8:13 PM
This mod is awesome, I love it. I haven't updated my game to the latest version yet for fear of losing this mod. Does anyone know if it still works?
Test Subject
#221 Old 25th Jul 2021 at 9:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rosalegal2005
This mod is awesome, I love it. I haven't updated my game to the latest version yet for fear of losing this mod. Does anyone know if it still works?

I just got it today and it's working just fine for me, and I am current with all updates. Hope this helps. Have fun playing if you do decide to get it. =)
Field Researcher
#222 Old 26th Jul 2021 at 2:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by smurban75
I just got it today and it's working just fine for me, and I am current with all updates. Hope this helps. Have fun playing if you do decide to get it. =)

Thank you very much for the information!! It helped me a lot, I'm going to update my game now. :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#223 Old 3rd Aug 2021 at 8:24 PM
Thanks so much
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#224 Old 4th Sep 2021 at 4:53 PM
I'm excited to see how "height slider" works in the game. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#225 Old 7th Sep 2021 at 7:19 PM
It still work.
Page 9 of 10