Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Mar 2020 at 4:14 PM
Default Forum report
Because there's no place to report glitches/bugs of a forum, I'm gonna do it anyway.

I can't jump to a particular page without the download section unflagging my search filter for mods over everything.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 20th Mar 2020 at 5:13 PM
I've brought this up to the Site Questions and Issues Section, and unfortunately it hasn't been looked upon yet.
http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=638938
...and as I mentioned in the thread, you can just 'jump' to a certain page by editing the page number on your browser's address bar.

Looking for something converted to TS3? Visit Xto3 Conversions Finds for all your xto3 needs.
Main simblr: aisquaredchoco ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
My downloaded cc: ts3ccreblogsbyaisquared
Buy-build defaults database
dodgy builder
#3 Old 20th Mar 2020 at 10:16 PM
Site issues belong in site issues. You could try tagging Tashiketh. He's the site owner and the modder. He's probably been mocking around again. At least someone is doing something to this old site.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4 Old 21st Mar 2020 at 1:02 AM
Oh. Somewhat missed it. Sorry about that.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#5 Old 21st Mar 2020 at 1:29 PM
Moved to site issues!

Hrm, I think the site has always had that kind of flaw in it, even before the URL "setup" changed. (Used to be the case where there were a lot of numbers, now you see stuff like Showthread=numbers"). That change actually happened a good 2 years ago, so if this *is* a bug or glitch, then it probably has been around for longer.

But I personally wasn't able to recreate what @aisquared described. here's what I did: 
- Went to TS3's download page through the navbar
- Clicked Lots & housing
- used the page navigator and went to page 36
- Clicked back to page 3

The only way I was able to recreate it was by clicking on the "suggested" category, which in my case was Neighborhoods. Then I saw all the games. 

Don't get me wrong though! I've had this issue before myself but personally never knew how to recreate it. 
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 21st Mar 2020 at 2:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lyralei
But I personally wasn't able to recreate what @aisquared described. here's what I did: 
- Went to TS3's download page through the navbar
- Clicked Lots & housing
- used the page navigator and went to page 36
- Clicked back to page 3

The only way I was able to recreate it was by clicking on the "suggested" category, which in my case was Neighborhoods. Then I saw all the games. 

So...that page 36 is still in the same section? (I hope I did not misunderstand )
And yeah, tried clicking the suggested category and it shows all games as well.

Looking for something converted to TS3? Visit Xto3 Conversions Finds for all your xto3 needs.
Main simblr: aisquaredchoco ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
My downloaded cc: ts3ccreblogsbyaisquared
Buy-build defaults database
Virtual gardener
#7 Old 21st Mar 2020 at 2:53 PM
Oh wait! I think I got it.

So When I was doing my steps, I didn't click the 'jump to page' button. Now i'm actually seeing what the issue is. Sorry for my denseness there! :p *gets more coffee*

Anyways I'll go ahead report it!
Virtual gardener
#8 Old 21st Mar 2020 at 2:53 PM
Changed thread category to To Fix
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#9 Old 21st Mar 2020 at 3:13 PM
This should now be fixed! (See other post)

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Virtual gardener
#12 Old 11th Jul 2021 at 7:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Aspersim
Hi I deleted a post I made at 11:01PM on 7-10-2021 MTS local time because it was not publicly displaying, am I banned? or is post admin approval/moderation turned on for myself, I was not notified, please tell me what I did wrong or if this is a glitch,

Don't know where to post this bug report or know if this is even a bug or not.

https://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=658124

Heya!

Sometimes the site takes about 5 min to show a post, so that's probably why that happened Regarding previewing your edit, right under the title input field, you should see a blue box called 'BBCode Editor' which is just the tab you're currently looking at. If you click 'preview' you will now see your message but previewed!