Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Jul 2021 at 9:18 AM Last edited by puniglorie : 17th Jul 2022 at 6:00 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default [SOLVED] Sims can't sleep outdoor like they used to
Im pretty sure they could sleep on a bed placed outdoor before just fine. But suddenly i couldnt get them to sleep even when the energy bar was low. After they lay down, the same fire thingy thought bubble appeared every time and they immediately got up (like in the images). I tried non-cc bed but its the same. I put the bed indoor and they slept normally. Im sure there was no fire nearby and i even called the fire truck. Does anyone know what is wrong??
Screenshots
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 28th Jul 2021 at 11:44 AM
There might be an invisible fire on your lot. It's a known bug, sometimes when lightning hits a tree the game doesn't properly delete the fire. Just open the cheat window (ctrl + shift + C) and type in "boolprop testingcheatsenabled true" (without the quotation marks). If you get a message that says something with "fire" in it, click on "delete". Then open the cheat window again and type in "boolprop testingcheatsenabled false".
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Jul 2021 at 2:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jinola
There might be an invisible fire on your lot. It's a known bug, sometimes when lightning hits a tree the game doesn't properly delete the fire. Just open the cheat window (ctrl + shift + C) and type in "boolprop testingcheatsenabled true" (without the quotation marks). If you get a message that says something with "fire" in it, click on "delete". Then open the cheat window again and type in "boolprop testingcheatsenabled false".

Yess therere an invisible fire under the tree and i deleted it with the "moveObjects on" cheat. Finally my dirty sim can sleep on the trash bed again! Thank u so much.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 28th Jul 2021 at 3:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by puniglorie
Yess therere an invisible fire under the tree and i deleted it with the "moveObjects on" cheat. Finally my dirty sim can sleep on the trash bed again! Thank u so much.

Btw, where did you get the trash bed from? It looks cool.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 31st Jul 2021 at 8:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
Btw, where did you get the trash bed from? It looks cool.

sorry for the late reply i dont know how to check the notification (Im rarely online anyway). The bed is a conversion from the sims 3, i got it here https://simfileshare.net/download/315622/
Mad Poster
#6 Old 31st Jul 2021 at 8:15 AM
Thanks.