Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Prince Zuko

by Nova L Posted 5th Apr 2006 at 11:29 AM

124 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 119 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 5
Test Subject
#51 Old 14th Jun 2006 at 6:28 PM
Ooh, curse my lack of the OFB expansion! >_< Still, this is probably the most accurate cartoon Sim I've seen yet. My kudos to you! I look forward to seeing more Avatar Sims from you (that will hopefully be available to those without OFB...*puppy eyes*)
Test Subject
#52 Old 24th Jun 2006 at 7:31 PM
Omg I Downloaded It!
Test Subject
#53 Old 29th Jun 2006 at 4:16 PM
Incredible! You did Zuko justice!
Test Subject
#54 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 10:31 PM Last edited by Snippy : 12th Jul 2006 at 6:08 PM.
I wish I had OFB
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 31st Jul 2006 at 1:57 AM
if you ever get the chance can you create Toph? I LOVE HER! she's my fave character and so normal.

*Squeak*
Test Subject
#56 Old 31st Jul 2006 at 4:34 PM
Holy...that looks JUST like him! That is really amazing. Excellent job.
Test Subject
#57 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 10:19 AM
Default hmm
I wish i could play him but it says i do not have the required expansion. I have sims2 and sims nightlife
Test Subject
#58 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 10:23 AM
Default oh well.
then again....if i were to put in the Sims 2 game... it tells me i'm running the wrong one and need to put in nightlife. *sigh*

guess once you get an expansion.. the sims2 cd becomes obsolete.

no prince zuko for me i guess.
Test Subject
#59 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 6:54 PM
any idea when you will have another character put up/
Test Subject
#60 Old 5th Sep 2006 at 11:53 PM
YES!!! I finally found one!

And it is a very good job indeed! Everything seems to be.... RIGHT!

Forty-Two! "Q"! Cheese!

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.

Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\
Test Subject
#61 Old 15th Sep 2006 at 12:16 AM
Wow, I just realized that I never commented on this! Brilliant job on the sulky-daddy issues-teen. He's my favorite, well, him and Iroh. I stand amazed at the resemblence!! If you ever make more Avatar characters- I'll download them all. Thanks for making my gaming experience a little more interesting!

Sticks and stones may break your bones... but cement pays homage to tradition.
Test Subject
#62 Old 2nd Oct 2006 at 3:01 AM
OMG, this is so incredible, it looks just like him! This is perhaps the best Sim I've seen on here as far as conformism to the model goes, the medium just works for this.

I wish I could download him... I don't have Open for Business. *laments*

And that, children, is how to skin a boar with your teeth.

'98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your siggy.'

(())
//\\ For Hogan
Test Subject
#63 Old 4th Oct 2006 at 11:08 PM
wow!! really great job
sorry for asking... but could u do the hair mesh for teens???

sorry for my baaad english =P

A/\/!/\/}{A
Test Subject
#64 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 10:40 PM
You did a REALLY good job with this!
Test Subject
#65 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 11:02 PM Last edited by tsp1414 : 15th Nov 2006 at 11:04 PM. Reason: Editting grammar.
[QUOTE=Nova L]I will make the rest of the characters.

QUOTE]

You did really good job on this! I am wondering if you could make Sokka or Toph? And where all other characters because I saw you said "you will make rest of characters" ?
Lab Assistant
#66 Old 25th Nov 2006 at 12:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nova L
You need the Open For Business expansion pack.

Really? I don't have OFB and it worked perfectly in my game.
Great job, by the way!

The real John McCain

There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats.
-Albert Schweitzer
Test Subject
#67 Old 6th Dec 2006 at 4:47 AM
This is such a good resemblance.I am so dowloading this.

TWO THUMBS UP FOR A GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#68 Old 20th Dec 2006 at 7:37 AM
OMG he is soo amazing!!!!!! If you make Katara, Aang and Sokka I'll love you forever!!!!! I already love you for making Zuko but I'll love you even more!!!!
-BarlowGirlfan
Test Subject
#69 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 2:27 AM
Zuko Is So Hot

"azula always lies"
Test Subject
#70 Old 13th Jan 2007 at 6:01 PM
Unfortunately he won't show up in my game I still love him though!
Field Researcher
#71 Old 16th Jan 2007 at 7:44 PM
Ok, awsome download, and an awsome job done on an awsome character! Great job!

Buuuuuuuut...I'm having a bit of trouble with it in my game! When I went to Create-a-Sim mode and made him, he was perfectly fine, outfit and all, but when I moved him into a house, his outfit didn't work anymore and seemed to change to a default Sims2 outfit.

Oh well...at least I have the hair and the rest of him.... *torture* Heehee!!!

♪ I'm a Sound Ninja! Weeeeeee!!! ♪ *runs into wall*
Test Subject
#72 Old 20th Jan 2007 at 8:59 PM
great work!
I'm curious tho, when i change him into a toddler, aang's arrow becomes visible on his forehead, just wondering why..
Test Subject
#73 Old 24th Feb 2007 at 12:41 AM Last edited by Jennifertoyy : 24th Feb 2007 at 12:57 AM.
OMG, that looks *exactly* like him! I am not lying when I say this is *one* of the best remakes ever! Great job. You should REALLY be proud of yourself. Can't wait to download. I'm obssed with avatar. I keep on watching it on Turbonick. Thanks!

You should *really* consider making ang, katara or soku. Which ever one.

Poor Zuko, he went through so much when he was a little kid
Test Subject
#74 Old 24th Feb 2007 at 12:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by UserName
great work!
I'm curious tho, when i change him into a toddler, aang's arrow becomes visible on his forehead, just wondering why..

That's amazing! It makes so much sense! Nova must be an uber-avatar-writer, and that's a hidden secret. By the way, thank you, Nova, for your amazing creation.
Test Subject
#75 Old 2nd Mar 2007 at 5:06 PM
I know it's been said alot before this, but you did an AMAZING job! It looks so much like him it's crazy.

In case any of you don't know, http://rosesims2.net/ has a hairstyle for both Azula and Ty-Lee. Hopefully, a great sim maker will use them *wink wink*
Page 3 of 5