Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Prince Zuko

by Nova L Posted 5th Apr 2006 at 11:29 AM

124 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 119 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 5
Test Subject
#76 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 6:56 AM
Hey great job a creating Prince Zuko. Thanks! Are you going to create Aang and the others? please thanks!
Test Subject
#77 Old 5th May 2007 at 5:20 PM
He has differnt hair and clothes now- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:...nJennyWinny.jpg
Test Subject
#78 Old 5th May 2007 at 5:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Evanescencefan1
if you ever get the chance can you create Toph? I LOVE HER! she's my fave character and so normal.

My favourites would be Toph, Sokka, Azula, and Uncle Iroh. (Plus Zuko) those are the ones I want really badly.
Test Subject
#79 Old 6th May 2007 at 1:54 AM Last edited by Shetan : 6th May 2007 at 2:05 AM.
You've gotta do all the main characters. xP

I love you.

I'd love you more if you could do requests.

PLEASE DO JET. xP
Test Subject
#80 Old 6th May 2007 at 10:02 PM
OMG!!

It's really Zuko!

but when you put different ages,he transforms into other characters o.o
Theorist
#81 Old 8th Jun 2007 at 4:52 PM
Man! This is Greaty loved!
I love that You put so much time into this and that you make the whole thing yourself! THANK YOU!!

:D

PETCHY14

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Forum Resident
#82 Old 18th Jun 2007 at 8:30 PM
Thanks!, this is another great Sim for my growing 'Nova L' collection and an amazing likeness too!...

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Test Subject
#83 Old 20th Jun 2007 at 1:47 PM
Thats amazing!!!!!!!! I thought the picture of him was a shot of him from the series!!!
Field Researcher
#84 Old 1st Aug 2007 at 7:59 AM
OMG, this is so freaky!! Zukooo!! He looks so great!! So real!! Thanks!!

ERRARE HVMANVM EST
Field Researcher
#85 Old 14th Aug 2007 at 6:25 AM Last edited by Kenji336 : 17th Aug 2007 at 7:07 PM.
Wow. this is So incredible! Thank you so much for sharing...this is the best Sim I have ever seen. Not sure if it was featured, but i definitely should be if it is not....this is really wow...I mean it looks just like him...as you can tell by my user name I love the Avatar, Zuko and Aang are my favorite characters. I can't thank you enough. This is so incredible...Thank you again for this amazing sim.

P.S, will you make Aang,Katara, and Sokka?
Test Subject
#86 Old 16th Sep 2007 at 3:43 AM
Such a wonderful job on the mesh, thanks for making it! Would it be okay if I used him and updated him to reflect the hair/clothing changes he went through in the second season? I'd like to practice and Zuko is one of my favorite characters. ^-^

I solemnly swear I am up to no good...
Test Subject
#87 Old 12th Oct 2007 at 7:36 AM
WOW! awsome! i was looking for Avatar characters and he looks exactly like him scar n' all! well done
Lab Assistant
#88 Old 12th Oct 2007 at 10:17 PM
This is freaking amazing! It really looks like you have the perfect facial structure! How long did it take you to do this..? 0_0
Test Subject
#89 Old 26th Oct 2007 at 1:20 AM
Looks just like Zuko...
In the past. What about an update?
Test Subject
#90 Old 28th Dec 2007 at 11:38 PM
Wow! I've never seen sims look so true to the original as yours, thank you!
(Do you take requests?)
Test Subject
#91 Old 29th Dec 2007 at 8:44 AM
You need the Open For Business expansion pack.

damn. don't have it X(
Test Subject
#92 Old 16th Jan 2008 at 6:35 AM
WOW plz make more your the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#93 Old 16th Jan 2008 at 7:41 PM
Can you make Azula? I love her!
Test Subject
#94 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 7:57 PM
woow it realy is the best sim!! it realy look like him but if i want to download it my computter says that here is a foult with the map... how can i make it work?
Test Subject
#95 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 8:00 PM
great i got windows vista it won't work NOOO i realy wanted him he's so cool!
Test Subject
#96 Old 3rd Apr 2008 at 6:00 PM
oww yea this is one of the best days of my life i got it working you are tealy the best!thank you so much~!!
Test Subject
#97 Old 25th Apr 2008 at 3:51 AM
Ayo!

The skin of Zuko and the back part of his head matches but there's one problem. The whole face of Zuko is noticeably darker than the rest of his body. Any way I could fix that?

By the way, 5 stars - yes.

Oh could you make a new good Zuko with the hair and the clothes? Haha. I think you are the only one worthy to do this. haha
Test Subject
#98 Old 14th May 2008 at 3:40 PM
my again XP

I've been playing whit this carracter for a while now but I just can't get the clothes richt.. :S does anyone knows what I have to do to make it work?
Test Subject
#99 Old 19th May 2008 at 9:24 PM
Awesome! Great work on this Sim. I was wondering, do you have any plans to do any other Avatar characters? I've been trying and failing to find characters like Toph, Azula, and others.
Test Subject
#100 Old 25th May 2008 at 9:52 PM
cool, do you know how to make more Zoko cloths? i need some zoko-like cloths 4 a move. plez will somebody respond!?
Page 4 of 5