Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Corset Piercing

by amera Posted 16th Jul 2006 at 2:23 PM - Updated 25th Jan 2007 at 6:44 PM by amera

65 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 63 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 6:31 AM
Ow... it looks painful but VERY COOL! >< great job! ^.^

I love sims!
Join the never-ending love!
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 10:10 AM
Corset piercings would truly not be this permanent (and actually, it doesn't really hurt), looks quite tight, but beautiful work anyhow.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#28 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 10:13 AM Last edited by amera : 17th Jul 2006 at 10:21 AM.
happy to read that u all like it

Quote: Originally posted by geminisim
That is so freaky!
(Wish it was an pale Enayla skin, they are my favorite.)
You know it is great when it looks real enough to make you cringe. GREAT JOB!!!

maybe if i get her permission i will do this on her skintones too.

Quote: Originally posted by Elenee
Corset piercings would truly not be this permanent (and actually, it doesn't really hurt), looks quite tight, but beautiful work anyhow.

yeah.. i knot that this isnt very permament but i couldnt make it as makeup or something. as a clothing it wont be so cool - u would have it with only one dress or something not with whatever u want.
and - this is for sims - they can have it for long time without hurt ))))

U r asking about others skintones. Here u have pics of ALL SKINTONES (without censoring) : http://amera.ksfm.pl/x.htm

Here u have downloads of other skintones : http://forum.simsweb.pl/showthread.php?t=2525

But U have to be registered : http://forum.simsweb.pl/register.php

all of this i wrote under the photo and at my sig :P

sorry for not giving all here - sometimes we have to make some commercial of our forums

I am virgin..I'm a whore..Giving nothing..The taker..The maker of war..I'll smash your face in..But with a smile..All together..You'll never..Be stronger than me
Field Researcher
#29 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 5:40 PM
Love, love, love! Thank you so much!

It's the heart afraid of breaking that never learns to dance...
Field Researcher
#30 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 6:00 PM
Looks very realistic, but oh, ouch! Maybe you could make some of those circular earrings that people pierce their ears with the entire circle? I've seen it done, looks really neat. Good job!

Here's the Booty Enjoy!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#31 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 6:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by amberandcarlos33
Looks very realistic, but oh, ouch! Maybe you could make some of those circular earrings that people pierce their ears with the entire circle? I've seen it done, looks really neat. Good job!

u mean something like Barndon <3 http://www.rit.edu/~rxt1604/Brandon.jpg has? :P
or something else? show me pic and maybe i can do that

I am virgin..I'm a whore..Giving nothing..The taker..The maker of war..I'll smash your face in..But with a smile..All together..You'll never..Be stronger than me
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 7:17 PM
Is there a way you could make this into an accessory instead of a skintone? If not possible, thanks anyway. ^^
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 7:30 PM
Woah!!! I felt cringing deep inside! Great job, very very realistic.
(But I just can't stand looking at these 'stitches' )

.................................................................................
Sim2 Avatars - Still need some?
http://photobucket.com/albums/c89/gill_granier/
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#34 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 7:32 PM
i think i cant.. unless there is a way to make masks not only on the face.

Forum Resident
#35 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 7:43 PM
I had NO idea such a thing was even possible, let alone something actually done Holy Schniekees! It looks very realistic, you did an amazing job. But, dang... whoo.

Wow.

Always,
Emma
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 18th Jul 2006 at 12:30 AM
Ouch....ouch, ouch ouch. Beautifully done. I wouldn't want to make anyone excessively mad while wearing a corset piercing......that would not go over well in a cat fight I would imagine. I do believe it will last through many sim brawls. Great work! Thanks!

"I've got a fever and the only cure is more cowbell!"
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 18th Jul 2006 at 8:12 PM
amazing job!
corset piercings would have to be the most painful, yet most unique percing(s) ever. :]
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 18th Jul 2006 at 8:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by amera
u mean something like Barndon <3 http://www.rit.edu/~rxt1604/Brandon.jpg has? :P
or something else? show me pic and maybe i can do that

Gauges. :D
Test Subject
#39 Old 18th Jul 2006 at 9:14 PM
ist so cool...

can you make it another in other colors?
pleaseee

-----------
††† What can I tell you Baby, I´ve always been Bad, Bad to the Bone! †††

http://www.grafikgaestebuch.de/ggbook.php?userid=34175
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#40 Old 18th Jul 2006 at 10:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by WillowMalfoy
ist so cool...

can you make it another in other colors?
pleaseee

i made all colors XD read post no 29

Field Researcher
#41 Old 19th Jul 2006 at 7:06 PM
Original, thank you

we are eternal, all this pain is an illusion
Test Subject
#42 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 10:21 PM
Corset piercings are incredibly beautiful - thank you!
Test Subject
#43 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 5:05 PM Last edited by Lyset : 22nd Jul 2006 at 5:09 PM. Reason: Oops.
Quote: Originally posted by delirious
This is awesome! Why isn't it featured!?

Very lovely, though real corset peircings wouldn't be this permanent. People would only wear them for a few hours. I'm going to download this when I'm on the right computer.

Actually, I still have mine. Been in for months now. Its done with surface bars with slave rings instead of plain rings.

Good job on the detail though! Is this also for lighter skintones too?

NVM, I see. =)

Some people are like Slinkies, they have no apparent useful function but always manage to bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of steps.
Test Subject
#44 Old 23rd Jul 2006 at 6:41 AM
I've seen photos of piercings for suspensions. Actually, more like hooks. Gross... The skin is all red and sore and lifting up.

But these are gorgeous.
Test Subject
#45 Old 23rd Jul 2006 at 11:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PollinationTechnician79
This is great! Of all the wacky piercings out there, from the Prince Albert to the barbell in the tongue, I've always considered this to be the most asthetically pleasing. Maybe I just like the possibilities of swapping out the hardware and ribbons. LOL Thanx!

and I only had to google image search prince albert piercing, lol!
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 4:30 PM
This looks sick but amazing! Thanks!

La la la...
I am just a random, messy girl in a random, messy world...
Test Subject
#47 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 3:20 AM
uhmm. thats pretty nasty. but you did a great job, and its very unique. i didn't think i'd see one of these things on here.

::Jesus died for you.::
::Why not live for Him?::
Test Subject
#48 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 1:35 PM
I never expected to see a corset piercing on here, but that's what makes it unique ^_^ I love them, (and would love to have a REAL one) so this is great and so realistic.
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 11th Aug 2006 at 2:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by x_ruthless_x
Beautiful Job on the detail... I think corset piercings are beautiful done the right way... My only question is it only in one color???

If you follow the link to the original site you can download the other skintones, but (and this is an assumption, not a fact) the site appears to be in Polish. It's not too hard to navigate as there is some English translation in parts, but there's also a bit of trial and error involved.

The other skintones are just as good, so it's worth the effort of registering.

Bring Firefly back to TV ... sign the petition:

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/revivefirefly
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#50 Old 11th Aug 2006 at 9:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Shupinola
If you follow the link to the original site you can download the other skintones, but (and this is an assumption, not a fact) the site appears to be in Polish. It's not too hard to navigate as there is some English translation in parts, but there's also a bit of trial and error involved.

The other skintones are just as good, so it's worth the effort of registering.

i know that moving at that site might bi quite difficult and im sorry for that, we want to make it popular, and in future make it doublelanguage

at first post i gave link directly to my downloads and rest skins are in stuck topic. but if anyone still has troubles to get there here is direct link to that topic http://forum.simsweb.pl/showthread.php?t=2525

Page 2 of 3