Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Corset Piercing

by amera Posted 16th Jul 2006 at 2:23 PM - Updated 25th Jan 2007 at 6:44 PM by amera

65 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 63 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 11th Aug 2006 at 11:30 AM
Thanks for the reply. but there's no need to appologise because your site isn't in English. If I could speak, write or read Polish even half as well as you do English, I'd be pretty pleased with myself. As it is, I can just about mumble a few words of French (maybe even order a beer) and greet people in German and Japanese - and even then, I'd most likely end up insulting the people I was trying to greet.

I think it's great that you have a site for Polish Sims 2 players. It's nice that you want to make it duel-language. As long as you don't let us English speaking players push in and take over.

I'll come back to your site, because I liked it. Do you think anyone there would teach me some key words in Polish to help me find my way around? Some I can get by simply looking at various things, so I've already learned that 'Ubrania' means 'Clothes', 'Domy' means 'Houses' (which I should have got from the Latin 'Domus' anyway) and 'Oczy' means 'Eyes'. I'm also guessing that 'Y' at the end of a word is the same as 'S' at the end of an English word, making the word plural. Is one eye 'Ocz'?

See? I'm learning already - even though I could be wrong.

Anyway, I appreciated the downloads. You'll notice that I replied to a thread where I downloaded a ready-made Sim and I've already put her in my game.

Bring Firefly back to TV ... sign the petition:

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/revivefirefly
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#52 Old 11th Aug 2006 at 12:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Shupinola
Thanks for the reply. but there's no need to appologise because your site isn't in English. If I could speak, write or read Polish even half as well as you do English, I'd be pretty pleased with myself. As it is, I can just about mumble a few words of French (maybe even order a beer) and greet people in German and Japanese - and even then, I'd most likely end up insulting the people I was trying to greet.

i know french and german a little bit too :P

Quote:
I'll come back to your site, because I liked it. Do you think anyone there would teach me some key words in Polish to help me find my way around? Some I can get by simply looking at various things, so I've already learned that 'Ubrania' means 'Clothes', 'Domy' means 'Houses' (which I should have got from the Latin 'Domus' anyway) and 'Oczy' means 'Eyes'. I'm also guessing that 'Y' at the end of a word is the same as 'S' at the end of an English word, making the word plural. Is one eye 'Ocz'?

See? I'm learning already - even though I could be wrong.

wow. it's just great i can teach u something if u want - by PM here, at our polish forum, or via skype, icq or something like that - whatever u use.

plural isn't as simple as in english - unfortunately. "Ubrania" means clothes but one piece of cloth (clothes has single in english) is "ubranie". house - dom, houses - domy. oko - eye, oczy - eyes.

we specially put 2language names of topics at downloads for foreign users

I am virgin..I'm a whore..Giving nothing..The taker..The maker of war..I'll smash your face in..But with a smile..All together..You'll never..Be stronger than me
Test Subject
#53 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 1:12 AM
that is beautiful. i love it! have you made corset piercings for other skin tones too?

Check out my Simblr !
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#54 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 1:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by silverwyd
that is beautiful. i love it! have you made corset piercings for other skin tones too?

yes, u can download them here http://forum.simsweb.pl/showthread.php?t=2525 at my shrine. you must be registered.

I am virgin..I'm a whore..Giving nothing..The taker..The maker of war..I'll smash your face in..But with a smile..All together..You'll never..Be stronger than me
Field Researcher
#55 Old 13th Sep 2006 at 10:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by olomaya
@Brenner: It's a skintone.

Ew, I never knew such a thing existed. The wierd things people do for kicks. It looks cool but gross and really matches Louis' dark skintone (my personal favorite) quite well. Disturbingly beautiful...

Couldn't have said it better myself.
Test Subject
#56 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 2:44 AM
Amazing job at realism.

It's beautiful and all that jazz. Thank you. <3
Test Subject
#57 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 5:21 PM
I saw a girl who had one of those it looked sore
Great job!
Test Subject
#58 Old 6th Dec 2006 at 1:33 PM
It's strangley interesting and sort of pretty in a dark way. great work lots of detail here, looks kinda painfull though, ouch!. But it's fantastic, well done I'm sure the darker, goth sims will love it! .
Test Subject
#59 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 6:13 PM
that is so beautiful. i love it
Test Subject
#60 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 9:26 PM
wow its looks kinda creepy...
i would never get it done but i would get it for my sims
good job

The girl who seemed unbreakable; Broke
The girl who seemed so strong; Crumpled
The girl who laughed it off; Cried
And the girl who would never stop trying;
Finally gave up.
Test Subject
#61 Old 13th Jan 2007 at 5:23 PM
Sweet,I absolutely adore these kind of peircings,and I'm gonna head straight over and download the rest,Polish or not!Agreeing with 3/4 of people on here,I'd never get it done,no matter,my goth simmies are grateful.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#62 Old 24th Jan 2007 at 8:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by night_crawler71
Sweet,I absolutely adore these kind of peircings,and I'm gonna head straight over and download the rest,Polish or not!Agreeing with 3/4 of people on here,I'd never get it done,no matter,my goth simmies are grateful.

im going to upload rest colours here at mts2 soon.

Field Researcher
#63 Old 13th Apr 2007 at 3:41 PM
Corset piercings are awesome. I could never get one through, ouch!! ;]

I love this, thank you so much!!
Inventor
#64 Old 29th May 2007 at 2:09 AM
I had to come get this skintone. My darker skinned sims are shocked at the low number of tattoo skins I've gotten for them. This will make them happy.

Panic! At The Disco ... I'm Down With The Panic!
My Chemical Romance ... With The Band Members.
My Secrect ... AFI's Miss Murder Is Me. Shhh!
(Avatar made by Me)
Test Subject
#65 Old 19th Apr 2010 at 2:04 PM
I have got one like that on myself it hurts but it looks gorgeous!
I love your corset piercings! <33
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#66 Old 3rd Nov 2010 at 1:35 AM
Very weird...
Page 3 of 3