Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Flowing Pony Tail

by Sshodan Posted 13th Aug 2006 at 6:09 PM

77 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 74 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#51 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 6:20 PM
The files should be showing up properly, the are tested, check if you downloaded the MESH files, that you unpacked them in a correct directory, and that you used clean installer. The more in depths help on content installing is in forum’s help section. I’m absolutely sure that the files are all right.
Test Subject
#52 Old 19th Aug 2006 at 12:42 AM
Thank you for the response. However, I always use Clean Installer and they are placed in the correct directory with the rest of your files as I like to keep a tidy game. I will attempt to download them again and see what happens then.

Make Poverty History
Field Researcher
#53 Old 19th Aug 2006 at 3:26 PM
Seriously delicious... Good job!
Test Subject
#54 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 5:41 AM
You ma'am... have out done yourself! I've got many of your other styles and this one is a great addition! Thanks so much! <3
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 4th Sep 2006 at 1:00 PM
I really love this hair! But I just can't open the files after downloading =(
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#56 Old 4th Sep 2006 at 3:27 PM
Re download the files, they are OK. It’s the downloading problem. Check if the file is the same size it’s supposed to be before opening in. If not – re download again.
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 5th Sep 2006 at 8:09 AM
Yea it works now! Thank you very much =D
Test Subject
#58 Old 9th Sep 2006 at 7:30 PM
You make such pretty hair for guys! I love your stuff
Test Subject
#59 Old 21st Sep 2006 at 5:29 AM
This is very beautiful and my Elrond will look hot in it!! Question though, what would be so bad about someone making a gender refit? (I don't know how to even mesh, so it wouldn't be me), but I mean this would look good on say Arwen or something. I understand you personally might not be interested in making female hair as a rule, but...why restrict anyone else from doing it if they credit you?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#60 Old 21st Sep 2006 at 10:18 AM
I already explained it a couple of times, and I’ won’t repeat it all over again, but to summarize – I want some thing to unique, and for male sims only, the way some other creations is uniquely for females. And I prefer to keep my meshing work in my hands along. It takes a lot of time and effort to make and animate the mesh, and if any complex editing should be don - it should be done by me.
Test Subject
#61 Old 21st Sep 2006 at 10:35 PM
Ah, I see. Bummer. I do understand though...thanks for replying.
Test Subject
#62 Old 15th Oct 2006 at 10:19 AM
wooow ^^ this`s awesome! thank u so much.)
Test Subject
#63 Old 28th Oct 2006 at 9:09 AM
I finally have downloaded them. I hope that they will work.

All we Angels. Just Fallen.
Test Subject
#64 Old 5th Nov 2006 at 7:42 AM
I love this hair, and it works very nicely in the game. I did get a giggle out of the fact that the teenage black hair loads half blond. XD (I think one of the child age hairs for your other long haired mesh also loads blond on the black haired sim.) I'm planning on doing a recolor for the black hair, so it's a bit shinier.
I wish I could figure out how to make my guy sims that pretty...
Test Subject
#65 Old 6th Nov 2006 at 1:20 AM
Wonderful style! Just the kinda stuff I was hoping to find on here. I wish they came in more colors (like blue ) But that's okay. Still awesome work here. Thanks a bunch!
Test Subject
#66 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 1:45 AM
These are beautiful!! Absolutely gorgeous! I have a hard time finding really nice stuff for males, so when stuff like this come along, I have a compulsory habit of nabbing it. I actually went through and nabbed pretty much everything else you've uploaded -- you're very talented.

So... thank you, and I hope to continue to see more from you.
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 6th Dec 2006 at 8:15 PM
Thanks so much for the creative work I love to play with special creations!

Where ever you go, there you are!
Field Researcher
#68 Old 7th Dec 2006 at 1:29 PM
Wow *Faints**Wakes up again* Got to love long hair on guys This is a great style (But I think I've just given up trying to stop downloading things!)
Instructor
#69 Old 14th Jan 2007 at 11:29 PM
Whew. Very pretty.
Test Subject
#70 Old 7th Feb 2007 at 3:36 AM
Super Talented!
This is truly awesome. There aren't many Males with Long Hair I love it . Thank you so much for making and sharing. (I was speechless at first)
Instructor
#71 Old 11th Dec 2007 at 3:49 PM
Very cool hair! I love it, and thank you much! Merry Christmas!
hugs,
Skye

When in doubt, use clean installer
Fur is protested more than leather, because it's easier to harrass old ladies than biker gangs!
Instructor
#72 Old 11th Dec 2007 at 3:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by maegovan
Thank you for the response. However, I always use Clean Installer and they are placed in the correct directory with the rest of your files as I like to keep a tidy game. I will attempt to download them again and see what happens then.

I wonder, did you go into your downloads section, and check to see if the mesh/hairstyle is all unzipped in there? I had this happen once, and the download had gone in, but had not unzipped--so I had to unzip it right there.
Just a thought.
Oh yes! Thank you so much for this hairstyle! It is soooo coool!
hugs,
Skye

When in doubt, use clean installer
Fur is protested more than leather, because it's easier to harrass old ladies than biker gangs!
Test Subject
#73 Old 22nd Jul 2008 at 7:04 AM
I love it! There are MORE than enough female hairstyles, and I am so glad that I'm not the only one who has had enough of all the female hairstyles! Most of my sims are male anyway.
This will work perfectly for my beautiful guys! :lovestruc
Test Subject
#74 Old 22nd Aug 2008 at 4:11 AM Last edited by bela_vrana : 22nd Aug 2008 at 4:18 AM.
I think my strategy would be then to make a self-sim using the simmergirl meshes, so even though my sim will be male, it will still look like me. Then I could actually use this mesh for a self-sim without a gender convert.
would I be subverting the creators intent? I don't know.
Even though there are, yes, usually more good hairs for females, most of the very long female hairs I currently have in my game are not as good as this male mesh.

What can I say. I like female, male, and anything in-between. Beautiful men are OK. But I am not the boy-crazy type. So I have a lot of female Sims.
Test Subject
#75 Old 22nd Aug 2008 at 4:34 AM Last edited by bela_vrana : 22nd Aug 2008 at 4:40 AM.
You know, at first I started saying I would like a female version, but then I remembered, oh wait, this might be the person who doesn't do that... I wasn't paying close attention. So I went back and read the thread more thoroughly, and thought, oops. That's who it is. So I deleted my post. I am not stupid. I can read. But I do have some problems concentrating at times. Especially when tired and having poor health. Have all the people calling the requesters stupid never been in a hurry? Never made a mistake? Never felt sick?
And it is even possible some of them aren't that fluent in English, too.

I mean those responding to people casually asking within the thread, not the author getting annoyed with those PMing. That is absolutely understandable!
Page 3 of 4