Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The many faces of Christina Aguilera

by bruno Posted 1st Dec 2006 at 12:51 PM - Updated 15th May 2009 at 7:47 AM by bruno : Removed dead images

147 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 144 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 6
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 12:02 AM
Holy.......holy holy moly.
This.....wow. It's like a picture of her. Wow.
Field Researcher
#52 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 12:09 AM
I am a huge fan of hers and this is the best version of her I've seen. And so complete with all the different looks. Bravo.
Test Subject
#53 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 12:28 AM
EXCELLENT JOB, keep making sims like this =)
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 12:40 AM
This is amazing.
Test Subject
#55 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 12:53 AM Last edited by crazy4wipeout : 2nd Dec 2006 at 1:54 AM.
It looks just like Christina. Good job.

Question about the hairs. You said that you couldn't upload the curly hair with sshodan's mesh but what about the other ones in the first picture: Pussycat dolls/gown; with the black hat; the one from Lady Marmalade. Am I just missing a link or are those not possible to include either.
Test Subject
#56 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 12:58 AM
Bruno - bravo! Your Sims are extraordinary. Bravissimo !
Test Subject
#57 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 1:37 AM
Umm im sure this was asked already..but where can i find that curly hair mesh..the one from shhodan

Blondest Brunette ever...
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 1:42 AM
Omg, I can't beleive how well you did this! Finally a person who can actually make sim celebrities well! If I could rate you, you would get 1 Million starrs!
Test Subject
#59 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 2:22 AM
Incredible likeness. Absolutely incredible. And it's finally here. I can see why it took a little while though. All those different outfits. The textures on those are awesome too man.
Field Researcher
#60 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 2:28 AM
OMG she is BEAUTIFUL! She is a perfect likeness of one of the few popstars that I like.
Thanks a million times!

"I always wanted to fly in strange machines"
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 2:30 AM Last edited by RedBeard : 13th Dec 2006 at 10:57 PM.
I knew you'd be featured. You so totally deserve it. ALL your uploaded sims deserve a feature. You just flat out AMAZE me.
Test Subject
#62 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 3:00 AM
/me claps

Bravo!
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 3:32 AM
OH MY FREAKIN GOOOOOOD!!!

I love you for eveeeeeeeeeer!!! She's just Wow... identical, georgous! Christina's my favorite artist, thanks a lot!!!!

Honestly, the best Christina Sim ever!

"It’s easy to say something about blue people when you are red, but it's amazing when you can say something about blue people when you are blue too".
Test Subject
#64 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 4:01 AM
Woah, i never downloaded a sim so far, but this one is worth it so much

thanks a lot, people who do awesome jobs like you make this a great webpage

thanks a lot
Test Subject
#65 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 4:30 AM
i can't believe this is a game skin. you did such an amazing job. looks exactly like her.
Test Subject
#66 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 6:23 AM
the best christna out!!! love it...is that peggy hair donation?
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 6:37 AM
where can I get the hair in this picture http://mbnet.fi/squirrel/sims/marmalade.jpg ???
Thanks
Instructor
#68 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 8:54 AM
Wow! Awesome job!
Field Researcher
#69 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 9:02 AM
this is awesome! i'm so impressed! amazing likeness!

visit my sims2 site: http://lliella.com
:::everyday fashion for your sims:::
Test Subject
#70 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 9:18 AM
Wich one do i need to download if i want the 2 middle Christina's?
Test Subject
#71 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 10:17 AM
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! These a great - I love the dress she wore at the Shakr Tale prem
Lab Assistant
#72 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 11:58 AM
Amazing!!!
Forum Resident
#73 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 1:22 PM
Default Nearly fell off the chair too!...
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
An absolutely perfect likeness, a beautiful sim, and a presentation that nearly made me fall out of my chair. I think you've set the new standard for out-of-this-world celebrity simming. Featured as quick as my fingers could click, you incredible creator you.

@HystericalParoxysm (lol), couldn't have put it better myself! - nearly fell off the chair this end too!...

@Bruno, truly outstanding work! - many thanks for creating/uploading/sharing - the best I've seen in ages!.

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Test Subject
#74 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 2:23 PM
Hey
i absolutely love the way you've done these theyre stunning...
but is there any chance of just been able to download the blue and red dress on its own because for some reason it wont let me download the whole package.
id really appreciate that because i really love that dress i want it soo much!
thanks
Test Subject
#75 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 2:35 PM
Wwwwooooowwwwww!!!!!
Page 3 of 6