Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sandpit/sandpile for toddlers

by Echo Posted 16th Mar 2005 at 10:31 AM - Updated 6th Nov 2008 at 2:07 AM by Canoodle

107 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 102 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 5
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 5th Apr 2005 at 6:38 AM
Oh, this is too cute!!! I love it!
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 9th Apr 2005 at 4:52 AM
you did a great job on the wadding pool and the sand pile cant wait to try it out, i also wanted to mention to the other people that you can also find cribs mobiles on www.thesimsresource.com, but you have to sign up its under the objects, rooms set, they are wonderful
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 9th Apr 2005 at 7:54 AM
Very cute, thankyou. You have good ideas!
Test Subject
#54 Old 10th Apr 2005 at 6:49 PM
I love it. It's very cute. Very good work. Thank you so much.
Rasmus
Field Researcher
#55 Old 10th Apr 2005 at 10:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by carlydunham
omg thanks so much!!! theres something id like you to make if possible could you make a toddler swing you know likea fisher price toddler one where you can sit them in it and they and swing you could use the highchair base just think about it :D

I'm making one of those! It's finished mesh wise just not animation wise....I'm kinda dreading that part! lol
#56 Old 11th Apr 2005 at 2:45 PM
that's great. Toddler things are everytime welcome!!!
#57 Old 16th Apr 2005 at 7:39 PM
Thats really cute, do you think you will ever make a little playpen for toddlers so they don't wonder around the house and play in the toilets and puddles? That would be REALLY useful. thanx!
Test Subject
#58 Old 17th Apr 2005 at 6:25 PM
Thanks! That's a cool idea, I hate having to pay attention to my toddlers all the time!
Test Subject
#59 Old 20th Apr 2005 at 12:13 AM
I like this object thanks!
Field Researcher
#60 Old 21st Apr 2005 at 9:09 AM
Great work........Now will be great to get some Love rugs with good woohoo animes......Thanks
Retired Duck
retired moderator
Original Poster
#61 Old 21st Apr 2005 at 3:49 PM
Cookie15: The playpen is still sitting in the back of my mind trying to organise itself into a cohesive whole. Haven't figured out a really good way to do it yet though, so I wouldn't recommend holding your breath for it. The final answer: Maybe, we'll see...
Banned
#62 Old 25th Apr 2005 at 6:36 PM
your work is wonderful, i have a lot of your creations in my game. everything you make is just great.. i love this little sand box, my sim kids will like it also. hopefully one day you guys can make new animations for our game. i know of one site who is trying and is making you pay for them if you want them in your game..
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 26th Apr 2005 at 4:22 PM
Sandpit/sandpile for toddlers
:bump: :talk:
Thank-beautifully thank-beautifully, beautiful work, are fully inspired by your idea!!! Good occupation for the small
Greetings it: -)

I´am Happy to be a Member ... .-))
Test Subject
#64 Old 3rd May 2005 at 12:53 PM
Thanks for the sand pit, good idea, looks good in the park. Works well, no problems.
Test Subject
#65 Old 8th May 2005 at 8:42 AM
Just what the baby ordered! Thanks!

:gidea:

"My computer goes down on me more often than my girlfriend."
-- Robert Paul
#66 Old 10th May 2005 at 1:41 PM
funny stuff and cool one too!!thx
Mad Poster
#67 Old 11th May 2005 at 6:37 AM
You're a real inventor!
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 4th Jun 2005 at 8:40 PM
cute cute and cuter i love it
Test Subject
#69 Old 13th Jun 2005 at 10:44 AM
hmmm...just found this....looks good...but i was wondering if it might be made with a "dance" function as well......for beach parties ....or perhaps a place for the kajira's to dance....thanks for making this

"sticks and stones may break my bones ...but whips and chains excite me...uhhh...come to think of it...so do sticks and stones"
Test Subject
#70 Old 15th Jun 2005 at 3:28 AM
This is amazing! thanks!
My toddler Amy adores it! :3
Field Researcher
#71 Old 15th Jun 2005 at 5:18 PM
niice!!!
Test Subject
#72 Old 22nd Jun 2005 at 7:45 PM
love it! thanx
Field Researcher
#73 Old 23rd Jun 2005 at 1:33 PM
love the sand pile. I have used it several times and all of a sudden I am getting error messages, while playing a family. The children are not playing in it at the time the message comes up. I eventualy have to delete it. Is the normal?
Retired Duck
retired moderator
Original Poster
#74 Old 23rd Jun 2005 at 2:56 PM
That is certainly very bizarre... Have you downloaded anything recently that might be conflicting? A game hack of some sort? What are the error messages you are getting specifically?
Field Researcher
#75 Old 24th Jun 2005 at 2:11 AM
I did get an error message when I down loaded a out door hosta from a different site(can't rember where). I also had to delet that. I do have many hacks but never have a problem before.
Page 3 of 5