Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sesshomaru

by Nanashi Posted 2nd Jun 2005 at 4:56 PM - Updated 25th Oct 2008 at 1:11 AM by Canoodle

42 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 41 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 2
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#26 Old 6th Jul 2005 at 5:45 PM
Here is a little rundown of the mesh probelm. As of yet, by the way I create my meshes, you cannont add or delete anything, and you cannot chance any vertexe's bone asignment (IE I cant assign the sleve to move with the legs) So I can only manipulate the existing faces of the model to take on the vage shape of an object. It would be impossible for me to add his armor and have it look right. To ADD objects to the mesh, I have to go through a hole different process witch I am just now starting to learn.
Test Subject
#27 Old 19th Aug 2005 at 11:54 AM
your sesshoumaru sim looks incredible! i have seen around 10 of them and this one is by far the most impressive. unfortionatly i do not have the ep. some one has just recently posted they were able to use it without it. do you know a way i could do the same?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#28 Old 19th Aug 2005 at 8:13 PM
I don't. I here a little of both from most people, but for some reson, only some people are able to use it without the expansion pack. It is important that you install it in the proper order though, so make sure you are reading the readme file.
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 7th Sep 2005 at 2:45 AM
Thank you for the beautiful work you did on Fluffy. Now I just need a Rin and Jaken to follow him around.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#30 Old 7th Sep 2005 at 5:10 AM
Rin is quite possible, its too bad I cant make a good custome head for her, but I'll see what I can do without meshing.

Jaken would need alot of work, but I think eventualy he could be done. With all the progress being made with animations, I think eventualy someone could make a Hack of the toddler, to use there skeleten so he would be the right hight. New animations could be made to go alog with it, but thats alot of work for one small character (no pun intended).
Test Subject
#31 Old 15th Oct 2005 at 11:47 PM
Default hehe
I've downloaded most of characters from you I'm just missing Kagome Miroku Shippo Sango and my goal is complete! and THANK YOU!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#32 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 1:30 AM
No problem ^_^. Sango is out there somwhere, but the rest I wont be able to get to for some time. I'm leaving next Thursday for basic traning. 9 weeks wouldnt be a BIG deal, but then I have AIT, and ranger school, so it might be a while before I get back up and running.
Test Subject
#33 Old 5th Nov 2005 at 9:20 PM
Wow! thats great! I really love the outfit!
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 5th Nov 2005 at 9:54 PM
yays! cool! good job! i still need a good kagome and a miroku for the origonal sims 2, not universtiy. also a shippo......anywho, mayb kouga too
Test Subject
#35 Old 7th Jan 2006 at 7:22 AM
I was thinking can you get mesh skins form the sims 1. and make them into meshs for the sims2?
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 6th Feb 2006 at 12:09 AM
How I missed this, I'll never know...Thanks!!!! Great Work!
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 5:32 PM
i wonder how someone can do his boa? It would be sooooooo cool if someone could do that... :jig:
Test Subject
#38 Old 4th Jul 2006 at 5:09 AM
Sesshoumaru And Kikyou Rock My World!!!!
Test Subject
#39 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 11:00 PM
Awsome job on all your works,
M'lord looks awsome ^^ Hopefully one day you'll figure out how to do hes boa thingy.. and the metal thing aswell.. ^^
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#40 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 11:13 PM
I have gotten close, but sadly, the people who know the secrets are refusing to tell! I cant find one single tutorial that just plane tells you how to add to the mesh.
Test Subject
#41 Old 31st Jul 2006 at 4:41 AM
I was thinking what if you made it as a accessory?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#42 Old 31st Jul 2006 at 8:09 AM
Again, if there was a good tutorial on it, I would love to. I have a mesh of the whole outfit (the armor, the bow in front, and all that) and the fluffy thing (as I like to call it) would be a good 5 minutes work in 3D studio, its just a matter of assigning it to the skeleton so it all moves correctly.
Mad Poster
#43 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 8:51 PM Last edited by gazania : 2nd Jan 2007 at 3:15 AM.
The face, hair and makeup on this Sesshomaru are exquisite. I think that this Sim also shows what many Sesshomaru fans know ... he is one good-looking demon!
Page 2 of 2