Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

James and Oliver Phelps as the Weasley Twins

by Fumiko Posted 20th Jun 2005 at 12:04 PM - Updated 23rd Jul 2005 at 6:07 AM by Fumiko

57 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 56 Feedback Posts
Page 3 of 3
Test Subject
#51 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 2:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lol
Cool, they're pretty hot in RL. Thanks for making them!

I know. I drooled and fell for one. But, I don't know if it was George or Whatever the otherone's name was. It was the HOTTER ONE!
BTW, Love your avatar. No, I'm not racist! STOP YELLING AT ME! :haha:
Test Subject
#52 Old 7th Dec 2005 at 1:16 PM
Wow, I actually am wondering why you made both of them, I mean they look the same, do they? Why making seperate sims if they look the same? Anyway: very very good job. Close likeness! Downloading right now for my Hogwarts.

(Sorry about my bad English, I'm Dutch.)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#53 Old 7th Dec 2005 at 10:07 PM
I made two because they are two seperate people and in turn I MODELED them differently. so u can just get one and use it as twins but just know that even tho they are twins I modelled their faces individually to pictures of each twin and modified their hair so u can tell them apart. Thats the difference in the quality of my sims.

*NOTE ABOUT RON* My computer had a major meltdown so there wont be any Ron Weasley for a while sorry.

Quote: Originally posted by Lisanne1991
Wow, I actually am wondering why you made both of them, I mean they look the same, do they? Why making seperate sims if they look the same? Anyway: very very good job. Close likeness! Downloading right now for my Hogwarts.

(Sorry about my bad English, I'm Dutch.)
Test Subject
#54 Old 21st Dec 2005 at 3:10 AM
does it cost anything to download?????????????????????????????????????????????????
Test Subject
#55 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 11:06 PM
god ther fit! lol yes im weird, if ur makin robert pattinson good luck all the attemps ive seen rnt ne gd, and im uselesss
Test Subject
#56 Old 4th Feb 2006 at 1:05 PM
WOW :O Amazing....Thanks!!!!!! (\_/)
Test Subject
#57 Old 5th Jun 2008 at 3:53 PM
OMG... I so love you for making them :lovestruc I'm soooo in love with both of them, as the book characters and the actors :lovestruc So absolutely perfect :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 11th May 2011 at 6:42 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! (i am not a girl) but theyu are soo awesome their pranks are unknow to mankind! if i were molly i would of killed bellab**** when i saw him dead!!

"So You Want Us To Blow It Up BOOM? Yes BOOM!"- Neville Longbottom & Professor McGonagol DH2
Page 3 of 3