Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

church steeple with bell UPDATED 10/3 added matching wall file

by jobtwo Posted 1st Oct 2005 at 10:43 PM - Updated 3rd Oct 2005 at 9:22 PM by jobtwo

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#26 Old 26th Nov 2010 at 10:38 PM
Thanks, but could you make a version with the cross removed? I'm trying to make a Firehouse and I can't find any bells for it, yours was almost perfect for it but I don't want the cross on it. Thanks...
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 14th Feb 2013 at 3:13 AM
This item seriously screwed with my game, causing problems saving to the lots and houses bin (and not just lots with the steeple added) and, worst of all, causing a number of sims to disappear from the game completely (and they were completely gone from the characters folder!).
Now, I'm sure this is due to either a conflict with something else in my downloads folder, or possibly it's an issue related to the EP item this was cloned from, but after removing the steeple and loading my back up data, the issues have ceased.
Anyone downloading this item should make sure they have backed up their game data just in case it conflicts with something.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#28 Old 16th Jan 2018 at 10:13 AM
Beautiful !
Page 2 of 2