Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

super long hair for men- UPDATED

by plicka Posted 3rd Oct 2005 at 12:15 PM - Updated 10th Oct 2005 at 8:18 AM by plicka : Fixed animation

77 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 73 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Forum Resident
#26 Old 4th Oct 2005 at 12:14 AM
Just thought I'd tell you this doesnt need university. I just have the base game without any EPs and it shows up in my game
Instructor
#27 Old 4th Oct 2005 at 12:20 AM
Hi Plicka,

Your work on making the sim males look gorgeous is most appreciated! I love beautiful male creations, and I love long hair on guys - thankyou so much for making a long haired guy mesh - I can never get enough long hair variety for the guys, this is a welcome addition.
Field Researcher
#28 Old 4th Oct 2005 at 2:22 AM
Awsome!!!
Field Researcher
#29 Old 4th Oct 2005 at 2:23 AM
hey, were are those pigtails?
Test Subject
#30 Old 4th Oct 2005 at 2:46 AM
As someone with many long-haired male characters turned Sims, I thank you! Very nice work!
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 4th Oct 2005 at 3:40 AM
My vampire men adore you for their new, lovely locks.
Test Subject
#32 Old 4th Oct 2005 at 4:53 AM
Ah, fantastic!!! ^^
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 4th Oct 2005 at 6:11 AM
This is great! I can't wait to recolor it and post it on my site.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#34 Old 4th Oct 2005 at 7:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AmandaPanda1988
Just thought I'd tell you this doesnt need university. I just have the base game without any EPs and it shows up in my game

Oh excellent thanks for letting me know!

And again to everyone else, im glad you all like it! i'll upload the other meshes in the next few days when i can get the textures looking better and get some decent screenshots, and that'll have to do for now, my milkshape trial ran out
Instructor
#35 Old 4th Oct 2005 at 12:22 PM

It's one thing to hear a thank you, but a picture
is worth a thousand words... so, look what happened
when Napoleon came home with his new do. :jaw:
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#36 Old 4th Oct 2005 at 1:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MacrossGirl

It's one thing to hear a thank you, but a picture
is worth a thousand words... so, look what happened
when Napoleon came home with his new do. :jaw:

awww thats great! I'm glad i made your lovely looking couple so happy
thanks for that
Field Researcher
#37 Old 4th Oct 2005 at 9:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by plicka
i just feel a little guilty clogging these boards with my stuff!

Oh, please, please clog away! This mesh will be perfect for the sim I'm making of my boyfriend and I'd absolutely love to have the other clothes and hair in the screenshots. I already have your Jrock hair and egl dress too, so please don't refrain from sharing any more of your lovely creations!
Instructor
#38 Old 4th Oct 2005 at 10:04 PM Last edited by Knightskykyte : 4th Oct 2005 at 11:22 PM.
I know I wrote before, but, I really love this mesh! I've put a shinier, more realistic black texture on it and tweaked the alpha file a little. When I get in-game shots, I'll post this recolor.

Thankyou again, Plicka! I love your sexy male hair styles! Please, do post more, you are *not* clogging any boards, they are highly desirable!

I noticed you're from Melbourne - I am too! Which part?

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#39 Old 5th Oct 2005 at 8:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Knightskykyte
I know I wrote before, but, I really love this mesh! I've put a shinier, more realistic black texture on it and tweaked the alpha file a little. When I get in-game shots, I'll post this recolor.

Thankyou again, Plicka! I love your sexy male hair styles! Please, do post more, you are *not* clogging any boards, they are highly desirable!

I noticed you're from Melbourne - I am too! Which part?

that does look nice and shiny! im so bad at doing that, i just used the maxis one but darkened it a little and made it more blueblack, i'm so glad people are recolouring this!
ahh another melbournite huh! im from glen huntly (moving as soon as i find a better place though) on the non eventful side of the city, where you at?
Instructor
#40 Old 5th Oct 2005 at 11:11 AM
In a somewhat even less eventful place - Narre Warren It's great if you're planning to have a lot of kids though. Hang on... I'm not! What am I doing here? Oh, that's right. House prices were pretty good when the other half and I moved here.

I've made two other recolors - a white/blue and a light blonde. Now it's off to play the game and grab some shots so I can post recolors of your amazing work.

Please, keep the sexy guy hair meshes coming!

:Cheers:
Test Subject
#41 Old 5th Oct 2005 at 12:29 PM
Nice to see a working long hair mesh. Most I've seen lwft a hole the sim's gorehead...
Forum Resident
#42 Old 5th Oct 2005 at 12:32 PM
Looks good, Thank you. How about making it in a pony tail style?
Test Subject
#43 Old 6th Oct 2005 at 4:34 AM
Oooh... I've bee looking for something like this! Thank you -so- much!

~ Midnight
Field Researcher
#44 Old 7th Oct 2005 at 2:33 PM
Ya know, Plicka? The animation problems are minor at this point and you barely recognize them. This mesh is fabulous and does look totally fantastic in game. Thanks so much!

Life isn't about the breaths we take, it's about the moments that take our breaths away...
Test Subject
#45 Old 7th Oct 2005 at 9:42 PM
Default O GOd
Oh My God Can You Do THat for women please???? That's soooooooooooo amazing!

Please tell me if there is some mistakes Im french ^^
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#46 Old 8th Oct 2005 at 6:35 AM Last edited by plicka : 8th Oct 2005 at 6:36 AM. Reason: forgot to thank everyone!
Quote: Originally posted by Go-go
Oh My God Can You Do THat for women please???? That's soooooooooooo amazing!

Please tell me if there is some mistakes Im french ^^

There is a mimewhite mesh for females that is similar enough to this, you just have to play with the alpha to make it look fuller, i WILL be doing a long hair for woman soon enough in my own style though, it might take a while though because i have a few projects going on at the moment

your English is perfect, just strange use of capital letters but it's no big deal

and thank you everyone, im over the moon that everyone likes this so much! :valentine
Test Subject
#47 Old 9th Oct 2005 at 5:13 AM
Ooo, that's neat like a mongoose on crack ^-^ ..That's a good thing.
Test Subject
#48 Old 10th Oct 2005 at 7:43 PM
Your creations are beautiful!
Thank you for this great hair mesh, my men need some hair!

~brittneyleigh~
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 11th Oct 2005 at 3:46 AM
You are my hero. I love this. Thank you for making it.
Fluffy
retired moderator
#50 Old 13th Oct 2005 at 1:37 PM
*drool*
oh my, I see many sexy sims in the near future
thank you! this mesh is yummy :P
Page 2 of 4