Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Feb 2016 at 6:35 PM
Default Custom Non-Default Face Template - Indian Inspired
I've made my own face template using this and this tutorial.
There are European/Caucasian face templates, African face templates in the game but only a few Asian face templates. I thought it would be nice to have some more Asian faces. Therefore I tried to create an Indian face. I'm not sure whether it really looks Indian, though... Maybe it looks more Arabian than Indian...

Does it need more work? Is it unique enough?
Or does it resemble to an already existing face template?
Do you think it's possible to create nice sims using this as a base? Or is too ugly?
Are the eyes too small? Is the distance between the two eyes too big?
If it needs more work, how can I improve it a little more?
Is it even worth uploading?

The face template is available for all ages. The faces don't change drastically if the sims grow up. So it doesn't count as a 'borked' face template... hopefully!
This face can appear on townies/dormies/NPCs/etc. As you see in the attached pictures, I've got a burglar NPC with this face.

The file goes to the Downloads folder as usual.
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Jawusa_uuArchJSUN.rar (268.8 KB, 29 downloads) - View custom content

Catalogue of Custom Neighborhoods for TS2
All Hood Building Group neighborhoods are available here
Want to get rid of EA's sims in neighborhoods? Check out my Clean and Empty Steatlh Hoods and Clean and Empty Neighborhood Templates
My Simblr
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 25th Feb 2016 at 7:07 PM
I think hat they need a bit bigger eyes, and they should also be a bit closer. Nobody has eyes that far away from nose. Indian people have short foreheads, closer eyes and bushier eyebrows, as opposed to what you did.

I love the fact that they look so much indian in profile. That aspect is done quite good.